Beth ain’t playing today. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 3915F68F-783B-499E-BCD3-A08F5AD3FAB3.jpeg
    3915F68F-783B-499E-BCD3-A08F5AD3FAB3.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 194

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That single girl weekend haul, my word, she constantly just claps back at imaginary comments (if I’m wrong then I’m sorry I can’t stand to scroll long her Huns give me headache and make me question the world)
In my head she just reads TL 😂

The one with the clap, forever clapping back! Wooooo 😴
I still can’t stand to watch, her huns must feel very sorry for her, that’s the only explanation I can think of. I would absolutely feel sorry for her if she ever showed a genuine vulnerability and some humility

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I still can’t stand to watch, her huns must feel very sorry for her, that’s the only explanation I can think of. I would absolutely feel sorry for her if she ever showed a genuine vulnerability and some humility

You aren’t missing anything,
We have a HUGE bar of choccie
2 bottles of Prosecco - insists it’s just to save money as it was on offer and she wants to remain stocked up.
fajitas - she may fancy them one day
Sausage patty’s- referred to as “yeah I don’t know those things”
Bagels cause she may fancy a bagel you know warrrrr I mean
Humous and quac
Usually fake laughing HAHAHAHA

Same filtered head and massive potato head.
Insists she isn’t alone all weekend, doesn’t explain who is keeping her company 🍆

The end of recaps with the lurker ✨

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Single girl haul. Does this idiot realise what age she is? She gives me a headache because I actually can't fathom what way her head works what so ever. And save money? She for real? Trying to seem relatable to your huns living on the bread line and wasting their money on you. Also really you do have some sort of dependence on drink may it be that you aren't happy with your life and drown it out and cheers to yourself to make it look like you're having the best time of your life or you actually cannot go without it. There's different ways you can depend on a substance Aimee. Sad girl haul if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.