Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She says she is prescribed sertraline, they would work better if she gave up booze, exercised and cut out the junk food. It’s ridiculous she can’t even help herself. Either she needs that prescription or she’s just using anxiety and depression for sympathy. There is no magic pill for that, you have to make some effort by taking control of your life and make some bloody effort. Drinking is not the answer. It’s not funny either acting like an absolute nob.
Stop the self pity and make some simple changes. You owe it to your daughter
You aren’t supposed to drink on sertraline, my daughter is on these and GP was it’s a big no no, it is very unsafe and can lead to dangerous side affects, also can worsen depression.
She has a young child, this is absolutely shocking !!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Are you taking the piss?
Never gets a weekend to herself? The past few weeks she’s not been because we all know Aimee spat her dummy out!

And as for the other stuff, she doesn’t do all the school runs Wendy does at least once a week and the other stuff it’s called being a PARENT

Can’t believe the stupidity 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2586.jpeg
    IMG_2586.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 190

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Are you taking the piss?
Never gets a weekend to herself? The past few weeks she’s not been because we all know Aimee spat her dummy out!

And as for the other stuff, she doesn’t do all the school runs Wendy does at least once a week and the other stuff it’s called being a PARENT

Can’t believe the stupidity 😂
Homework 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You aren’t supposed to drink on sertraline, my daughter is on these and GP was it’s a big no no, it is very unsafe and can lead to dangerous side affects, also can worsen depression.
She has a young child, this is absolutely shocking !!
I know, sort yourself out Aims, don’t bother with the “I have mental health problems” until you give up the booze and make every effort to help yourself. She’s an absolute disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.