Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just had a thought...when did she do that H Tesco clothes haul.... it's like she already knew they were going away..buying H crop tops and cycling shorts etc...šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ø

Sheā€™s often calculated like that, she was probably trying to do one of her breadcrumb dropping moments to the Huns so theyā€™d ask ā€˜oh is it all for a holiday, I hope so as you deserve one queen for being super hard working and a perfect mumā€™! Ugh. The same way she said in the Tesco haul that she was ā€˜mostlyā€™ on her own this weekend. It was for people to ask stuff. She has to buy followers and prompt engagement, what a sad little life.

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• IMG_8490.png
    IMG_8490.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 144
Mar 9, 2024
You arenā€™t missing anything,
We have a HUGE bar of choccie
2 bottles of Prosecco - insists itā€™s just to save money as it was on offer and she wants to remain stocked up.
fajitas - she may fancy them one day
Sausage pattyā€™s- referred to as ā€œyeah I donā€™t know those thingsā€
Bagels cause she may fancy a bagel you know warrrrr I mean
Humous and quac
Usually fake laughing HAHAHAHA

Same filtered head and massive potato head.
Insists she isnā€™t alone all weekend, doesnā€™t explain who is keeping her company šŸ†

The end of recaps with the lurker āœØ
She can't even remember when H is due home! Last night during DuD she said Sunday, on her single girl shop it has changed to Monday. Thought they were all going to Wendy's Sunday to spend 5 minutes on the all the ridiculous tat Aimee bought
Sheā€™s actually coming across so unlikeable with her attitude, hopefully people will see it as no doubt these comments made are no longer there anyway, if they even were made
( I mean sheā€™s unlikeable anyway, but if she were to pop up on someoneā€™s fyp is what I meaning)
The Kylie is Ā£2 off a bottle, since when has she worried about saving money šŸ¤£
Plus they are often on offer so why stock up of you have loads šŸ¤” More šŸ‚ šŸ’©
Very passive aggressive

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
At nearly 40 you would think she would have learnt how to eat correctly! The sounds she makes while sheā€™s eating and the orgasm sounds when somethings nice cmon love thereā€™s no need šŸ™„ newest video licking her fingersā€¦. And what the hell is wrong with her lips tonight!! Sheā€™s just a walking ick!!!
Vile c##t
She makes me feel so annoyed
More beige food again is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.