Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Please correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t rrrrrrrr Charlie’s dad live in Scotland and he’s a police officer.
Well Catpiss if that’s who is advising you just know Scotland have completely different laws to us & his advice is just as bad as your constant 🐂💩
England and Scotland are two different countries you thick pleb & I know this from experience.
Eg In Scotland you can be arrested & taken to a SHERIFFS court for calling someone a b resulting in a criminal record.
Besides having my odp degree I also have a criminology degree too. Do I use my knowledge of criminal psychology & profiling you, do YEAH I DO & YOU have serious attachment issues as well as being a prolific narcissist 🖕🖕
(I much prefer criminal psychology & profiling as it focuses on watching body language & behaviours)

I cannot say what is going on in the background but please believe me that when it comes to light I will come with the receipts as I have them.

20 steps ahead of you Jabba the catpiss slut & I won’t need to do any sad, pathetic clap backs 👏🖕👏🤣🤣

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Please correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t rrrrrrrr Charlie’s dad live in Scotland and he’s a police officer.
Well Catpiss if that’s who is advising you just know Scotland have completely different laws to us & his advice is just as bad as your constant 🐂💩
England and Scotland are two different countries you thick pleb & I know this from experience.
Eg In Scotland you can be arrested & taken to a SHERIFFS court for calling someone a b resulting in a criminal record.
Besides having my odp degree I also have a criminology degree too. Do I use my knowledge of criminal psychology & profiling you, do YEAH I DO & YOU have serious attachment issues as well as being a prolific narcissist 🖕🖕
(I much prefer criminal psychology & profiling as it focuses on watching body language & behaviours)

I cannot say what is going on in the background but please believe me that when it comes to light I will come with the receipts as I have them.

20 steps ahead of you Jabba the catpiss slut & I won’t need to do any sad, pathetic clap backs 👏🖕👏🤣🤣
Jabba the cat piss slut! 🤣🤣🤣 love it hahahahaha looking forward to when the time comes ❤ xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Yeah it’s all so strange , you only need to push it to the middle of the room I’m guessing it’s just a small kids wardrobe , also why did she need a hammer 🤦‍♀️unless she smashed it up
You know she had to use the hammer to smash it up because she has no Easter Xmas tree to throw her rage at. Best to get it out before the holiday as we know she loves smashing hotel rooms up 🤭

Mar 8, 2024
Why hasn’t she filmed herself doing harpers room? She films herself doing everything else. And she can’t say it wouldn’t be enjoyable content because there’s a lot of room transformations on TikTok that do really well. Unless… it’s a lie or a disaster of a job. We will see if she posts one. I’m intrigued to know wtf she used that hammer for
She said ages ago she won’t be showing it because it’s harpers safe space.. shame she’s just realised one part of safeguarding

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t she take stuff to the skip like a fing normal person? Oh no she can’t cos last time she filled up daddy’s car and made him come and it was closed and he was stuck with all her s in his car.

Honestly on any level would you trust her with a slug never mind a kid. Or (jasmine you absolute dope) someone else’s kid?

She is just pathetic in every which way.

Who hires that many skips?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How can someone who cuddles a support Bear at almost 40years old, tell others to “go out and touch some grass”

It came up on my Feed but I stopped myself watching as she took her first noisy sip.

How does she have the audacity to talk like that when she bangs on about her depression and anxiety, says she has a mental health nurse and takes meds. THEN publicly gorges on fast food every day, drinks copious amounts of alcohol, never does any exercise and walks about like an absolute bag lady. If anyone needs to put down their phone and get out into the fresh air it’s her.

Any pity I felt just evaporated. She really could do with living in an annex of a house with her mother or a supported living development where she has a fully functioning adult to oversee her daily.

An advocate for mental wellbeing would not post videos of themselves self medicating with that amount of alcohol.
Anxiety it worsened by alcohol as it’s a depressant.

I can only imagine she has a learning disability that makes her as contradictory as this. I’m glad social services are aware of her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can’t she take stuff to the skip like a fing normal person? Oh no she can’t cos last time she filled up daddy’s car and made him come and it was closed and he was stuck with all her s in his car.

Honestly on any level would you trust her with a slug never mind a kid. Or (jasmine you absolute dope) someone else’s kid?

She is just pathetic in every which way.

Who hires that many skips?
Someone who has a house full of gifted and bought s who then daily buys more tat and is constantly gifted slate lady se. That’s who 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah Wendy didn't even mention anything about her being poorly, like my Charlie's not been well hopefully she can still make it! Can you imagine if it was the other cnut of a daughter, she would be "my poor baby Aimee, bless her she is so poorly"
....oh and A did say she thinks she has a cold in her cocktail video! Can't have Charlie outdoing her 🙄
She did just that at Christmas when Aimee had a bit of a cold

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry, but looking at this makes me feel less rage. What an absolute stunner
IMG_4504.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly this! Until I see that room I won't believe it. If she had done that room all by herself it would be plastered all over TikTok for glory and praise, and as for that hammer, it doesn't look like it's seen the light of day for years judging by the state of it, I would say it was in the back of the shed and she came across it when she was filling the skip and thought ooh another prop to use for clout, she is just too predictable 🥴 🖕😂
Didn't she say it was to keep it private for Harper?

Mar 8, 2024

Oh you tease....is it good or great? lol 🤪

Wow..fair play to you...👏 as far as Law goes..I got as far as A Level Law. Really enjoyed it but went into nursing. I'm in the best position now. Dream role. 😊

Are you psychoanalysing us all lmao.
If so..u cud write a paper on me..🫣 #justsayin 🤪

I'm an avid true crime watcher. Love books/documentaries that delve into the how and why ❤️ (Dennis Nilsen, Dhamer etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.