Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Embarrassing!!! WTAF 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And she wonders why she gets trolled 🙄 would it be too much effort to run a brush through her hair and make herself look half presentable? You wouldn’t go to work looking like that, so I don’t understand why she lets herself look like that whilst doing her ‘job’. Just shows how much of a scruffy b she is.
As many have said before, Harper is going to get the piss taken out of her so bad having a mum that presents herself like that for the whole world to see. I’d be mortified! She’s setting that lass up for a s ton of bullying!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
So this selfish self centered horrible cow wants her 70yr old dad to help her carry heavy doors down the stairs.... which means she wants him to carry them down for her.... I just can't!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330-114238_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-114238_TikTok.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 177

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Trolling herself at this point. There is nothing relatable about this. We all wake up not looking our best but I sort myself out before work or having to face anyone out with th3 house. I can actually smell her through my phone today. Cat piss, BV and left over chicken fajitas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_114545_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_114545_TikTok.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 97
Mar 9, 2024
So she broke up a wardrobe then realised she can't get it downstairs on her own. She can't get a skip, she hasn't found a man with a van because she's too lazy to put up a post on Facebook. She forgot about a vase so it's smashed in the garden & rather than clean it up before any of the cats tread on it, she films it!!!! You're right Emma, she doesn't adult very well.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
There is a learning disability dept at Harley Hospital. Make an appointment Aims and take your mummy and support bear with you. Ask your GP for a referral

It’s not too late to get the help you so desperately need. 🙏🏼

I get the humour in the comparison but people with learning disabilities shouldn’t be used as an insult in my honest opinion ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s not an insult at all. She genuinely has some issues.
I think this is why her mum is always so keen to drop everything and go to her whenever she needs help. The difference between her and her sister is staggering.
I’ve done respite care for young adults with a learning disability and this is what I feel is her underlining issue.
She has no impulse control, lives in a chaotic house, no ability to plan (wardrobe disposal an example) can’t take her child anywhere on her own, can only do very basic simple cooking, gets overexcited like a 10 year old, loves anything Disney, lacks self awareness, the list is endless.
She contradicts herself all the time, she’s actually not functioning well as an adult and I do think she needs extra support.
She can’t do a job like an adult so she has to rely on TT. I would feel sympathy for her if she stopped the Troll slagging off in her comments. I don’t think she can though.
She’s not a nice kind person, even people with a learning disability can be nasty people. I’m my opinion that’s what she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.