Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Does not mean she has herpes or ever has. Has it crossed your mind that maybe she is playing with you? Drawing you in and adding it to her reports of online harassment?

I don’t really care to put it bluntly, I wouldn’t repost something like that if it didn’t relate to me because as proven people talk. The mind can wander, nobody has said she definitely has it, just her posts give that impression.

Personally not my vagina, not my business. I merely showed why people are saying it 😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well it could get you into trouble. Just pointing that out that’s all

For what? For her posting PUBLICLY onto an app anyone can access, reposts regarding sexual health, to which we have stated she has and have seen with our own eyes.
Hardly false information, imagine this right

“Hellooo officer someone saw me reposting about herpes on a public app, which anyone can access and I know full well will be public”

That sounds stupid doesn’t it? Exactly 👍

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not though. You just don’t like others having a different opinion.
You are wrong. I welcome different opinions and have respectfully stated so on here. You come on...stir s up and don't answer when u are called out...funny that.
Insinuating that "the cult' is against me is bullying type behaviour.
What positivity have u brought to the table...?

Mar 7, 2024
Does not mean she has herpes or ever has. Has it crossed your mind that maybe she is playing with you? Drawing you in and adding it to her reports of online harassment?
It would be incredibly stupid to intentinally stir up online hate for herself. It is the opposite of advice given by the Police. But why worry about wasting precious police resources when she actively puts her own child in danger.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wish I had your motivation! You always seem to be exercising I’m jealous 😂
I’m not always, I’m just trying really hard at the moment. It gets easier. The couch to 5K app was brilliant at getting me started. I’d recommend that to anyone who is able to get out and do it. You can do any speed or even just walk. If you can’t get out then very basic yoga is also good and very relaxing. 🙏🏼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not always, I’m just trying really hard at the moment. It gets easier. The couch to 5K app was brilliant at getting me started. I’d recommend that to anyone who is able to get out and do it. You can do any speed or even just walk. If you can’t get out then very basic yoga is also good and very relaxing. 🙏🏼

Well you’re smashing it 🥰🥰❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.