Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
But why so nasty? Why the name calling?
Because it's really frustrating watching someone screw up a child's life so much. Aimee is happy to send her flying monkeys to try and destroy people's families, friendships and even try and get them sacked. Plenty of examples of that and people she has wronged on here and the countless posts of TL. She can't be nasty to so many people without karma coming to smack her in the face (figuratively). The people on these pages are allowed an opinion, last time I checked that wasn't against the law. No one from here or TL is messaging her direct or commenting on her posts or adverts. If she chooses to read here knowing that there will be people calling out her 🐄💩 lies and downright manipulation then more fool her.
What she can do is act on the comments, stop caughting negative comments for attention and use her platform as a positive place and actually make a difference to people but most importantly nake a positive change for her and her child before it's too late

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve apologised. I furthest from a bully you could get. And no, I disagree. My boys friends were round - couple of girls amongst them. They were talking about TL and they’re teenagers

Like A says maybe stay in your own lane!

Nothing has been posted on her SM by us - this is where we voice our opinions - don’t like don’t read it simple!

The fact you’ve made an account and come on such forum and trying to police what others say is just unbelievable and quite arrogant of you really

Mar 8, 2024
Not so blatantly out there it’s not. Surely you can see that?
I don't..no. I think TT is out there more than here. I had no heard of CC until recently. Doubt my kids know about it either...but they are older. My kids were told bullying is not acceptable. Kids are cruel.
Give you an e.g "cat piss" A put that viral video out there..shouldn't have. That's where it all came from. Can u see that?

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
It made me feel super sad for her Obviously she may have but R Charlie didn’t even say she’d rung and offered or anything Shocking
I know I feel sad for her too as it's so obvious. Plus Wendy didn't mention anything on her post about it as too busy blowing smoke up top tramp arse!! so obvious she's only interested one daughter 😕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s doing the sti thing on her own, nobody pulled it out of thin air!
I personally think the reposts are Aimeh’s way of attacking. I’m more inclined to think one of her ex’s has Herpes. Lots of things about narcissistic men and crap for anyone who she knows really well.
That’s the way I interpret them.
She’s a manipulative snake

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry, names - Catpiss, Harold, Harper Twist the constant 🍆🍆🍆 the comments about her paternity. I guess it’s just a me thing. I don’t get it at all.

1. Cat piss is from a video Aimee did herself.
2. Twist has been explained by T before. It is aimed at Aimee’s poor parenting not actual H.
3. The 🍆 is her constant putting 🍆 before H. Two men in her life within a month of each other.

See the problem? Aimee?
Exactly

Mar 8, 2024
Like A says maybe stay in your own lane!

Nothing has been posted on her SM by us - this is where we voice our opinions - don’t like don’t read it simple!

The fact you’ve made an account and come on such forum and trying to police what others say is just unbelievable and quite arrogant of you really
I personally don't mind having a polite adult conversation/debate but when ut starts like a fireworks it doesn't bode well for the debate.❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I personally think the reposts are Aimeh’s way of attacking. I’m more inclined to think one of her ex’s has Herpes. Lots of things about narcissistic men and crap for anyone who she knows really well.
That’s the way I interpret them.
She’s a manipulative snake

Exactly - the mind wanders it leads to interpretation and assumptions and that isn’t our fault it’s the stuff she puts out there.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I would just ignore them tho. If she’s playing with you then it’s you who ends up looking silly surely?

No not really, I have receipts for why I say certain things. All of us do, including T. If you look T even tells us off sometimes if we don’t have receipts for what we are saying.
Therefore nobody looks silly other than Aimee and her commenters.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
1. Cat piss is from a video Aimee did herself.
2. Twist has been explained by T before. It is aimed at Aimee’s poor parenting not actual H.
3. The 🍆 is her constant putting 🍆 before H. Two men in her life within a month of each other.

See the problem? Aimee?
Exactly
If her life wasn’t so detailed spilled on TT no one could comment

Status
Not open for further replies.