Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
My OCD is in overdrive hence the deleting of every comment. Sorry

Whatever Aimee - I don’t for one second believe your story.

It too suss how you come on here and the timings and how you talk exactly like her.

You came on originally trying to be cocky big bollocks and call people names and then were outed with your gurrllll and now trying to do different tactics.

Trying to make people feel sorry for you so they will leave this forum and think you are the best thing since sliced bread.

Sorry but nope! Go and parent your child properly for gods sake!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Deep breaths everyone!
We are all united in our belief that Aimeh is a bloody mess. I’ve tried to think of everything possible as an excuse or reason for her to continue to behave in the way she does. I’m at a loss and don’t care anymore 😂 maybe she is just an absolute C*NT and that’s all there is to it.
Happy Easter all of you.
👍🏼🙏🏼🐷🐮🐷🐮🐷🐮🐷🐮🐷🐮🐷
I don’t understand why she doesn’t think logically about basic things is it I’m a silly Billy I’m so cutesy thing
Maybe that’s why she keeps falling into shops and buying alcohol

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I accept it’s your opinion but I don’t agree with it. And yes I do think it’s nasty. My opinion is valid aswell.

We’ve established this. If you don’t like us or what we say don’t read it nobody is forcing you to, whereas you come on all mouthy and dictating like we are supposed to just put up with it.

Like I keep saying don’t read it if you don’t like it.

Listen the 1st time you were here you diagnosed her with a mental illness, the 2nd time it was to prick our conscience about the child being bullied & when we wouldn’t play your game you said we made you feel dirty, 3rd time we were vile nasty bitches, today you come with your tale of woe & are back to trying to prick our consciousness, also threatening people with their jobs. This is the last time I will communicate with you or your sanctimonious drivel so let me make it very clear, I honestly couldn’t give a flying feck what you think of me, us as a group or our friends on T. If that child is bullied then the blame is 100% on her mother.
If you don’t like what is written here or on T then don’t look.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t really care to put it bluntly, I wouldn’t repost something like that if it didn’t relate to me because as proven people talk. The mind can wander, nobody has said she definitely has it, just her posts give that impression.

Personally not my vagina, not my business. I merely showed why people are saying it 😂😂
Not my vagina 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Lucky he won’t get the herpes that way
IMG_1671.jpeg
If the herpes is so easily spread thru saliva she needs to stop sucking under them manky fingernails then fiddling with everyones food

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.