• IMG_2306.png
    IMG_2306.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2307.png
    IMG_2307.png
    410.5 KB · Views: 99

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Yet again I feel sorry for the kids. The 3 witches will be half pissed by now, and when it comes to piñata bashing time, they'll have to set up for the best light, best angles, 3 phones in their faces, 'ooh hang on a min (insert name) just do that again and pretend you didn't already do it cos it wasn't in shot', all frantically editing so they can get their tt out first. No sodding idea how to make it truly enjoyable for H & R 😪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thanks! ❤️ xx

I don't think all of my responses were productive early on but then they took me by surprise..particularly hunting my posts and using them to throw threats around regarding the NMC etc. Oh and you all hating on me..apparently!

We all like 'to be liked" but that doesn't mean I will be silenced or made to feel uncomfortable offering my thoughts and opinions. Ngl..it didn't feel very nice at the time though...🤦‍♀️

i think i also demonstrated a reasonable and polite discussion with them after a while, despite being 'picked on"

Anyone one can correct me if I'm wrong...but, I think...like TL..this forum is not purely 'hate' for A. It's also consideration for H's well-being and also that and support for each other. Even if we are the TL rejects...apparently!
❤️🥰
I don’t think anyone hates anyone on here, we agree to disagree and allow everyone to air their opinions. We just don’t like being told we are to blame for the child potentially being bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.