Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The look on Aimee’s face says it all
So old girl is either bendy Wendy or Aimee herself 🤪🤪
How awkward is that! Also A you’re also coming for someone’s appearance with no profile photo BLANK ACCOUNT REVEAL YOURSELFFFFFFF

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711907843.mp4
    25.2 MB
  • IMG_2669.jpeg
    IMG_2669.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 226

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The look on Aimee’s face says it all
So old girl is either bendy Wendy or Aimee herself 🤪🤪
How awkward is that! Also A you’re also coming for someone’s appearance with no profile photo BLANK ACCOUNT REVEAL YOURSELFFFFFFF
Exactly what I thought aimee couldn’t turn away fast enough I commented the same earlier glad someone else agrees 😂😂😂😂 if you go back on my posts I stated wendy has called herself this old girl before today too I’m sure she hesitates and says lady instead 😂

Exactly what I thought aimee couldn’t turn away fast enough I commented the same earlier glad someone else agrees 😂😂😂😂 if you go back on my posts I stated wendy has called herself this old girl before today too I’m sure she hesitates and says lady instead 😂
Yeah I concur, even when it came out with that bull💩story about her ex being a bad person & in prison I was tempted to ask if he was in prison for robbing vulnerable old women but I couldn’t be arsed to play.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The way she has to keep coming over and in the business on Wendy’s video while she’s showing the gifts if only you was that confident at events maybe you would fit in more but you can’t can you. You sit in the corner incase the lights reveal the real you aimee. Here look at your video your mums video and your Charlie’s it’s 3 Aimee’s to go with each surname a different face for each one but you don’t use filters do you hun

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I personally ain’t a big drinker it’s once twice a year at a family party or something. I have never understood the mentality to get drunk around the kids it baffles me. I think it’s just teaching the kids that it’s normal too and the way they drink it definitely ain’t normal
I’m the same I can count on 1 hand the amount of alcoholic drinks I’ve had in the last 10 years plus , I’d rather have a cuppa lol my boys are 13 and 15 and have never seen me drink

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Is it on Wendy’s video she says the old girl? 😂😂😂 I don’t watch Wendy often she bores the life out of me that one just appeared on my fyp

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Is it on Wendy’s video she says the old girl? 😂😂😂 I don’t watch Wendy often she bores the life out of me that one just appeared on my fyp
Yeah I’m convinced she’s said it before I commented when the account first come on here saying it. It’s no coincidence she’s calling herself that 😂 Aimee’s face was the biggest give away. Wendy certainly hasn’t understood the assignment there 😂😂 love that for us

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Exactly this, we have all seen her run to Aimee’s aid when she has the slightest sniffle, but Charlie is just left to get on with it. Like her or not, Charlie is a much stronger more independent woman that her older sister.
Exactly let’s not forget the laying naked in the bathroom with mummy feeding her lolly’s 🤣🤣🤣 .

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Funny how on rrr Charlie video when they went shopping everyone was saying wht a good mum she was and how Ralph was a credit to her and a polite young boy! Now all of a sudden, h sends Aimee and Video of how brilliant she is🙄. H wouldn’t even know what that video even meant😂🙈

I know it's madness isn't it. Shameless has to compete/outdo charlie at every opportunity.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Why’s she so smug lately it’s really annoying me!! 😂

“Everyday is April fool when you think you’re amazing when in reality your a tool”

GET IN THE BIN
She is the epitomy of an “April” fool though I would include January - December with her, I have no idea why she’s so smug when she can’t do is a tool!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.