Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Poor Ralph didn't look too impressed with his bunny on Aimees insta. Did anyone else notice the Christmas radio Times on the table with the Boots Christmas catalogue!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_204220_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_204220_Instagram.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 100
Just watched r Charlie’s dud aimee nowhere to be seen smashed on the couch rage scrolling here 😂😂 such a sad sad life charlie looks fing hammered too kids must be well chuffed 🙄
Unfortunately it’s the norm for them though, tacky crap chucked at them, left on their devices to entertain themselves while the 2 jizzguzzling cumbuckets & twinkle nips are glued to their phones making fent.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
As a child who was brought up around people drinking quite regularly like these! As a mother I have never drank around my children and will always leave at a certain time ( quite early ) if we are at an occasion before people are drunk! each to their own but after growing up around that environment ( people drinking often and drunk ) I don’t want my children brought up like that it just doesn’t sit right for me! So watching this is actually really sad too see as in Aimee’s case it’s very often if not most nights!

Mar 8, 2024
As a child who was brought up around people drinking quite regularly like these! As a mother I have never drank around my children and will always leave at a certain time ( quite early ) if we are at an occasion before people are drunk! each to their own but after growing up around that environment ( people drinking often and drunk ) I don’t want my children brought up like that it just doesn’t sit right for me! So watching this is actually really sad too see as in Aimee’s case it’s very often if not most nights!
Same 👍🥰🥰

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Btw i’m not having a go at people drinking in general! Before I was a mother I partied my way through life every weekend with lots of friends and loved a good time and liked a drink after working all week but when I became a mother I changed my lifestyle and if ever I decided to have a drink whilst I had my children they would not even know and I certainly wouldn’t be pissed or have them around people pissed! Not young children especially

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I feel the exact same

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I hate being around drunks, I don’t drink at all so maybe that’s why 😂 I don’t like the noise, aggression or the unpredictable behaviour. Like Aimeh I take sertraline and different ones before that so for 10 years I haven’t even had a sip. It makes me anxious anyway. Personally I find a clear head is best when trying to manage anxiety. She doesn’t ever seem to help herself so next time she’s banging on about her anxiety I hope someone can tell her to shut the F Up. I suppose she’s so bland that she needs it to appear fun. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.