Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Imagine potentially sending pedophiles over to your open Instagram where you have pictures of your vulnerable child who has already been caught making YouTube videos etc begging for friends. I knew she was awful but that is unbelievable. I wouldn't dream of posting my precious babies to a public website, for a few likes and a few "she gorgeous" "you are such a good mum" comments, my children mean far far far to much to me for me to expose them to the world like that. As a mother its really just beyond horrifying to me!
There has already been a comment from a random male saying how beautiful H is ! So creepy !

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Toxic, calculated, manipulating, fat meff. I absolutely knew they’d be some sort of clap back or pity party to try get her low engagement up, and to think she’s that devoid of morals and mothering love that she’s used her own child for it. Also to think we had some deluded old bird come on here and dare try hold us responsible instead of that vile creature. It’s actually offensive as hell she even had the audacity.

Mar 7, 2024
I would be absolutely just frantic if a man commented on any of my children's photos. Sending God knows how many people over to view photos of ur child. The posing ones especially are of concern! it makes me feel sick! She's not a mother that's for sure! X
Her and Vav just don't care ! Vav parades her vulnerable son on social media even when he's in the bath and all these people are saving or sharing his pics and commenting they line him so much ! Makes me sick to the stomach 🤢🤢 but as long as it gets views then it brings in the ££ ! Sick vile mothers , the pair of them !

Mar 7, 2024
Toxic, calculated, manipulating, fat meff. I absolutely knew they’d be some sort of clap back or pity party to try get her low engagement up, and to think she’s that devoid of morals and mothering love that she’s used her own child for it. Also to think we had some deluded old bird come on here and dare try hold us responsible instead of that vile creature. It’s actually offensive as hell she even had the audacity.
She makes me sick 🤢🤢 that poor kid is going to be ignored on holiday while Shameless is on the vino !

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Her and Vav just don't care ! Vav parades her vulnerable son on social media even when he's in the bath and all these people are saving or sharing his pics and commenting they line him so much ! Makes me sick to the stomach 🤢🤢 but as long as it gets views then it brings in the ££ ! Sick vile mothers , the pair of them !
Totally agree with you! She will be seething from the engagement her bestie gets from her son! She's definitely retaliating by putting H on IG and not TT. Exploiting their children! Wonder what 'oldgirl would have to say on flaps directing the whole of TT onto to see pictures of only her daughter on their ' day out' x

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t know if anyone else has seen on TT the current uproar of a mom in America posting her little girl constantly on TT and IG and the comments of grown men directed at the child. This mum is doing it on purpose!! Just search Wren.Elenor…..I know creosote cat piss hasn’t reached that level yet but you never ever know who is viewing your child’s picture and with AI nowadays it’s fing scary 🤬
She will do soon if it's going to get views up ! Her and Vav should be banned from social media

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
It’s just so calculated. How are we in a world where parents are using their children like this?! How do they justify that to themselves?! I could never subject my child to that kind of attention from people who don’t know her. If I knew people were discussing how bad of a mother I was, I wouldn’t be able to show my face, let alone direct complete strangers to look at pictures of my girl.

These are the actions of a woman who apparently has a current police investigation going on? Who told Woeisme to take her child’s picture off her profile?! What’s the fing difference?!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She's a s of a mother and I hope she reads this ! She needs to get her child's teeth sorted and pay a decent hairdresser for a decent haircut ! God knows what's living in her daughter's hair ! And the pair of them must reek of cat p*ss ! Imagine sitting next to those two on the flight to Spain !

God that flight would be like hell on earth. The recycled air meaning the whole airplane would smell of catpiss in the cabbin. Eww i can't cope with the thoughts of it. Yeah she needs to sort out the poor kid, from going on what's said here it seems she is left in quite a state.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
THIS!!!!👏👏👏👏Harpers a scruffy little witch just like her mother and at 9 she should be brushing her teeth and doing her OWN hair and taking pride in her appearance instead of making up her face like a fing clown if she's anything like her slaggy mother
Not sure I agree with H doing her own hair unless you mean just brushing, at 9 my daughter had blonde beautiful hair down to her waist and every day I’d ask how she wanted her hair done, so, pony, plait, pigtails etc, I don’t reckon Aimless even bothers running a brush through poor H’s hair 😕 she really doesn’t give a s about that kid, I could say a lot more but she really boils my piss where her kid is concerned 😡

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Not sure I agree with H doing her own hair unless you mean just brushing, at 9 my daughter had blonde beautiful hair down to her waist and every day I’d ask how she wanted her hair done, so, pony, plait, pigtails etc, I don’t reckon Aimless even bothers running a brush through poor H’s hair 😕 she really doesn’t give a s about that kid, I could say a lot more but she really boils my piss where her kid is concerned 😡
I just meant the brushing of it

Status
Not open for further replies.