Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Me too! And the sending people to go look at her instagram is just taking the piss, she can have her huns jump on people, get likes and sympathy but the fact this site alone has over 9028 comments says it all!
Exactly this! There are some really bad people in this world but in her world they are only on TT because all her other socials are open for anyone to see. Hypocrite to add to the lost of what is wrong with this woman x

Mar 7, 2024
Those people are either trolling her or are as s parents as her. Christ sake if i can see that she's a bad parent dispite not being a parent myself and thankfully having a good upbringing then how can they think she's a good mam? There are really some strange people in the world.
She's a s of a mother and I hope she reads this ! She needs to get her child's teeth sorted and pay a decent hairdresser for a decent haircut ! God knows what's living in her daughter's hair ! And the pair of them must reek of cat p*ss ! Imagine sitting next to those two on the flight to Spain !

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I know that some have commented on H bad behaviour, lack of manners etc. But my heart genuinely breaks for her and the lack of safe guarding. It's clear the little girl has additional needs (which there is nothing wrong with, my son also has them) and to not safe guard her the way a mother should. I would be devasted if my children grew up and all this stuff at me, and I was basically throwing them to the lions. I would rather my children grew up knowing when they where little and vulnerable that I done EVERYTHING in my power to protect them. Sorry, she has really annoyed me with that tonight, all for a bit of likes
Don't apologise, you won't get any judgement for expressing ur feelings here. We all feel the same, it's just so frustrating for everyone, one day though it will crumble around her. ❤

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry but if uncle Dave isn’t her dad = Duncle
I’ll eat my own foot, she looks just like him. Aimee Naidoo do all, sounds ok
She's definitely using Duncle Dave's hidden stash ! Her views aren't what they used to be , she's not selling the same amount of cheap crap so there's a never ending stash of cash somwhere ?

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine sign posting potential freaks over to IG to see photos of your daughter - that’s just messed up - safeguarding!!! You don’t deserve that child.
No she doesn't deserve her child and she will turn out the same way as Aimless ! She has her dressed like a tramp in clothes 2 sizes too big, her hair looks matted and needs a good wash , cut and brush , and needs braces and she's always stuck in front of her iPad !

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Look at this comment of a bloke! Are you alowed to show user name from IG? I've covered it just incase!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-234009_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403-234009_Instagram.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 229

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ladies how on earth do the followers not see what we and many others see? It's all part of her manipulation! All of it is set up for the next and the next...everything is a hidden agenda! She's just exploited her daughter again in front of over 600.000 people. Her photos on IG are just of H? No scenery no photos together or of food..! Oh look everyone look how lovely I've dressed her today!look how happy she looks! I'm a good mummy monkey ain't I! F#####G FRAUDULENT UGLY LYING MANIPULATING b!
So many lies 😡

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She wants her numbers up over there so can get some deals. Dress the child up and slap some makeup on her and the numbers will shoot up. She is disgusting
I would be absolutely just frantic if a man commented on any of my children's photos. Sending God knows how many people over to view photos of ur child. The posing ones especially are of concern! it makes me feel sick! She's not a mother that's for sure! X

Status
Not open for further replies.