Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Jesus Christ just caught up
I feel physically sick and I am raging 😡
Aimee after your signpost to IG I hope you realise that now images of your child will have been saved and manipulated into the most vile images for sick predators to use at their disposal, probably already on the dark web
I have watched many videos on how these sickos work on TT by people genuinely trying to put warnings out there for creators that pimp their kids out for ££££
I have shared such videos on T in the past in the hope she would watch them
The fact you have single mama in the account name will attract them , they search for accounts which have kids on
The comments on the ig post 🤢
Comment after comment
Isn’t she beautiful, she is growing up, she is so pretty, she is blooming 🤢, she is gorgeous etc etc
wtf !!! No she isn’t !!!! She is a young child , no one should be commenting on how beautiful she is ! As she shouldn’t be plastered all over the internet in the first place!!!
Has this full investigation what she launched with the police even have H mentioned?? Or has she logged the complaint as only herself getting harassed? As all this has clearly showed she couldn’t give a fing s about her child’s safety 😡
And the police are just as s for not ordering this poor child be removed from her SM

Like others have said every single member of that child’s family are failing her in the most horrific way imaginable

Rant over ! I am just so disgusted
This is spot on and will she care nope because it’s not suiting her narrative H is 9 not 19 she isn’t old enough for make up nails skimpy clothes etc and the horror stories you read about is disgusting,as a grandmother myself I cannot understand how Wendy hasn’t said anything to protect H or for that matter her own father.
At this rate H will be going out for drinks etc at 13 skankymamma read up how predictors manipulate images for their own sick perverted ways and get that girl off all socials before something terrible happens to her.
Am sorry for the rant but this makes me rage 😡 so much and there’s no need for any child to be on sm at all bout time you grew up Aimee and started being a mother to that little girl .

Mar 7, 2024
God that flight would be like hell on earth. The recycled air meaning the whole airplane would smell of catpiss in the cabbin. Eww i can't cope with the thoughts of it. Yeah she needs to sort out the poor kid, from going on what's said here it seems she is left in quite a state.
lol I know ! Sitting in a plane for 3 hrs with the smell is cat piss🤢🤢

Mar 7, 2024
There is no way Lils is going to want to hang out with Harper, and Steph won't want to either unless it's for content and to make herself look wonderful. It's going to be a long week for them all keeping up the pretence they're having a wonderful week! I can see it now, Lils laid on a sun lounger with a towel over her head so she doesn't have to look at or speak to anyone. Max sat in the shade with a dummy, ipad and head phones on being ignored. Harper bobbing up n down in the toddler pool with her armbands on and hair in rats tails hanging over her face like the girl in the film The Ring coming out of the well. Then Steph and Aimee in their too small bikinis and fake tans pouting and scrolling like the 2 fellas dressed up as the twins Brittany and Tiffany from the film White Chicks, all the while pretending to be having a fantastic time together! 🤪 🤪 😂😂
lol that sums up their holidays !

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
i see she loved the cow phone cases so much that she switched them up straight away like she said she was going to 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9594.png
    IMG_9594.png
    328 KB · Views: 244

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Now we will have a day of silence for a few hours or the whole day so the Huns frantically worry about her when in reality she’s happy shopping somewhere.
Or she’ll come back going “I’ve been decorating cause I’m such a good mum”
16k likes, 1500 comments, I’m convinced she comments this stuff herself just to boost her engagement.

Maybe I’m doing life wrong, maybe I should look sad while I cut up strawberries 😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
So just to put it all together..

She told people where she was going, what her daughter was wearing, mentioned what shops they were going in (even though it was easily guessed!)

We know where she lives, what car she drives, so can work out how long it would take her to get there. I’m pretty sure in previous videos she has even walked back to the car park in Liverpool so anyone paying any attention will even know where she parks.

Comments then said ‘just seen you in TGIs, John Lewis etc so could have been easily tracked that way too.

All this from a person with crippling anxiety…

As for the MJ bag, I know some others have said it was Aimee’s but it’s not. If you go back to the Disney videos she says it’s harpers but harper was using another bag so she was borrowing it.

Those poses. No way in hell would I take that picture if my daughter even attempted to make those poses, never mind upload them to a public profile.

Bikinis, my daughter is nearly 16 now but she was not allowed a bikini until recently. When she developed the body for them and when she is old enough to be careful. It might not be a popular opinion but I hate all these adult clothes for young girls. Its gross. My daughter was allowed a tankini and shorts. You don’t know who is about and who is ‘using’ their phones yet taking pictures.

It’s our duty to protect our children.

I really hope people now understand and get what @woeisme25 was trying to do!! And it hasn’t worked, she doesn’t care. Well done woe for just proving that more so!

As for signposting people over to insta, does that skank realise they won’t just look at the recent pics, they will also see the school uniform pictures, they will see the topless pics, the sucking on a blanket pics etc…

This really needs reporting now.

I really think @itsmejo is right. We need to report to SS. Report to the school that she is bringing yet more attention and danger to the school. (A quick Google search will tell you holidays and school times! This is putting other pupils there in potential danger!)
Contact the police with the crime no she so kindly gave us.

The NSPCC and anyone else this can be reported to.

If someone is in contact with Andy send him here or TL so he can get these receipts.

Something needs doing now before she posts bikini holiday pics. Because she will!!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Thought she mite of woke up this morning and realised she F##### up but nothing! I work with vulnerable young and older individuals and have done for the last 10 years as a team leader and support worker. There is nothing I don't know about safeguarding! We have to put them in weekly some even against family members who abuse their power of attorney unfortunately. I'm very passionate and dedicated to my work and when I see a mother doing this to her child it just makes me feel utterly sick as they are powerless to defend their rights at such a young age!! She is ment to be her protector and she has just made one of the biggest mistakes she could make. Directing not only her 600.000 followers on TT, but whoever else wants to go and look following her tagged direction to their day out! 4 solo pictures of H....let that sink in to anyone who supports this piece of s!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
There is no way Lils is going to want to hang out with Harper, and Steph won't want to either unless it's for content and to make herself look wonderful. It's going to be a long week for them all keeping up the pretence they're having a wonderful week! I can see it now, Lils laid on a sun lounger with a towel over her head so she doesn't have to look at or speak to anyone. Max sat in the shade with a dummy, ipad and head phones on being ignored. Harper bobbing up n down in the toddler pool with her armbands on and hair in rats tails hanging over her face like the girl in the film The Ring coming out of the well. Then Steph and Aimee in their too small bikinis and fake tans pouting and scrolling like the 2 fellas dressed up as the twins Brittany and Tiffany from the film White Chicks, all the while pretending to be having a fantastic time together! 🤪 🤪 😂😂
No I’m actually howling 🤣😂☠️☠️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Looks like Catpiss will have a new bar to go to in the village to trap dirty old perverts getting off on pole dancers. Next victim incoming and no she couldn’t get a job there as nobody would pay to see her slut dropping & grinding a pole 🤮🤮🤮
If it is to be a sex shop I will await the adverts to promote their sex toys because she famous on TT 🤣🤣🤬

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpeg
    IMG_3012.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.