Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Shes going to allow this on her safe space platform she claims to have?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-122150_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-122150_TikTok.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 208

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Said it over on the other place, but she does absolutely nothing to lessen the chances of her leaving her daughter. The drinking/the awful diet/the barely leaving the house except to shop. That comment apparently triggered her, like many other women I have traumas, if something was to trigger me, the last thing I would do would be to highlight it. I’d want it gone, but no, she makes a TikTok about it? Is she ok?!

Mar 8, 2024
I said this over on TL but thought it needed saying here too.

That woe is me video is proper gaslighting the Huns. She was triggered someone saw through her pretend parenting cos she needs views and comments cos tt is slowly coming to an end for her and she knows it.

She can’t wheel out harper on screen so using her in the background is the next best thing, then directing to insta. She hasn’t given a s about h for the last 9 years, but now all of a sudden she’s forcing her to grow up so she can use their “bond” as a new narrative to enforce this single mama persona.. harper is loving it cos it’s the most attention she’s ever got, but this is just as damaging as the emotional neglect. When TT ends, aimless will be lost because she’ll be left with an emotionally damaged daughter, a work room left littered with defunct pr packages, dead mice and se make up & she’ll be that skint she won’t be able to afford a skip let alone food, bills and clothes.

She’s so devoid of reality it’s ridiculous. And it’s even worse people are still enabling this behaviour

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER IN ANY WAY, YOU DIDNT WANT H WHEN SHE WAS BORN BECAISE YOU GOT IGNORED
YOU NEGLECT YOUR DAUGHTER BIGTIME ESPECIALLY FOR 🍆 YOU ARE A BAD ALCOHOLIC AND NEED HELP
MOST PARENTS SAFEGUARD THEIR CHILDREN UNLIKE YOU THUNDERCUNT
See someone else who knows you as spoke up too and sorry for the shouting words, she’s pissed me off with that video 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 229

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I said this over on TL but thought it needed saying here too.

That woe is me video is proper gaslighting the Huns. She was triggered someone saw through her pretend parenting cos she needs views and comments cos tt is slowly coming to an end for her and she knows it.

She can’t wheel out harper on screen so using her in the background is the next best thing, then directing to insta. She hasn’t given a s about h for the last 9 years, but now all of a sudden she’s forcing her to grow up so she can use their “bond” as a new narrative to enforce this single mama persona.. harper is loving it cos it’s the most attention she’s ever got, but this is just as damaging as the emotional neglect. When TT ends, aimless will be lost because she’ll be left with an emotionally damaged daughter, a work room left littered with defunct pr packages, dead mice and se make up & she’ll be that skint she won’t be able to afford a skip let alone food, bills and clothes.

She’s so devoid of reality it’s ridiculous. And it’s even worse people are still enabling this behaviour
I absolutely can’t stand her 🤮

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER IN ANY WAY, YOU DIDNT WANT H WHEN SHE WAS BORN BECAISE YOU GOT IGNORED
YOU NEGLECT YOUR DAUGHTER BIGTIME ESPECIALLY FOR 🍆 YOU ARE A BAD ALCOHOLIC AND NEED HELP
MOST PARENTS SAFEGUARD THEIR CHILDREN UNLIKE YOU THUNDERCUNT
See someone else who knows you as spoke up too and sorry for the shouting words, she’s pissed me off with that video 🤬🤬🤬
She’s not a great mum at all she’s a terrible mum / just for the lack of safeguarding alone - she feeds her crap, neglects her hygiene, “nails” teeth and hair are examples, doesn’t take her out - except shopping - emotionally and mentally not there for her, and neglects her obvious additional needs!!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hahahaha “not up for debate I’m a good mum” - it’s not up for debate? I wouldn’t sit here and debate it with you, because you are a self centred narcissistic woman who can’t acknowledge her failures, faults or anything because you’ll immediately cry victim and your little weird Huns will fight to the death.

1. You post on TikTok where your daughter is not allowed to be on where you can access photos of her. Safeguarding failure.

2. You post in your bra, even did a swimsuit video once covered in a towel even knew yourself it looked like you was in the nude. Things like that stay on the internet forever and it will lead to kids one day bullying H for her nude mother.

3. You introduce men to your child within days of knowing them, they come and they go just as fast, even on her birthday the blokes shoes were visibly shown in the doorway. The poor child even nearly fell over them whilst trying to walk in her own house.

4. You drink every single day and are very clearly an alcoholic. Your life revolves around drinking, buying alcohol, always needing to buy excessive amounts on a weekly basis. Insisting you need to be “stocked up” when in reality you should be stocked up for a year if not longer with all that you buy. In reality you’ve drank it all whilst scrolling through your comment section.

5. You’ve exposed your car, your home, your daughter’s school and even have absolute strange people commenting on photos of your daughter - do you care? Nope! Woeisme even made a point of how easily you can take and use your photos - still no changes have been made! Just a crime reference number and another se TikTok.

And there’s many more examples!
So you tell yourself your “good mum” endless people know the truth, you can’t educate stupid so I won’t debate with you.
But I’ll sure as hell laugh at you 😂

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Good Mum - let’s give a definition of what Aimee Arsehole thinks is a good mum -

Posting pics on open Insta of child in their school uniform
Posting videos of her house and pointing out said children bedroom
Posting pics of her car and registration
Posting videos of where her child was having their birthday party
Posting videos of where she was going with her child including area and shops they will be visiting
Posts pics of her child in a pose with a face full of makeup on open Insta account
Feeds her takeaway 6/7 usually
Feeds her very low nutritional value food
Shared a video of child finding her used sex toy in her bed.
Neglected dental hygiene
Got pissed on a live whilst her child was on YT asking for people to subscribe so she can have friends as she was lonely.
Been investigated by SS and the school on safeguarding grounds.
Bring strange men into her house and introduce her to them within matter of days!

In my book Aimee Arsehole that makes you a se mother not a good one in the slightest!

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but no one on here or TL is in contact with Andy. If they actually were, none of this would be happening to H.
@woeisme25 has actually contacted Andy, and they have said things are being done. They have got screenshots of messages from Andy previously. Things have changed since he’s been contacted, like her allowing H to go for a longer time.

Andy’s obviously preparing something and getting evidence which takes time to build

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but no one on here or TL is in contact with Andy. If they actually were, none of this would be happening to H.
Andy should be keeping tabs on what his child’s appalling so called mother is doing himself!
He clearly doesn’t, as any loving father wouldn’t be allowing this s show to continue
He clearly doesn’t give one that the incapable alcoholic is taking his daughter abroad with people he has never met either !

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sick of waiting now. Someone take her down and shut her up. Honestly just when you think she couldn’t get any worse, couldn’t get any lower…

I’m too impatient for karma now.

Riddle me this - If you are such a good mum (it’s not up for debate apparently!) WHY can’t you take your own daughter swimming??? Even once?? WHY??

Why would you allow strange men into your home, shouting and telling off your daughter and moving them in? Why put her safety at risk? Why allow her on YouTube and TT at such a young age? Why still constantly post pictures of her and ask your muppets to go look at them?

Why would you even post that fing video in case H could actually hear it?

You do realise Aimee someone could literally list the amount of ways you AREN’T a good mum?? And they can do that because you enabled them to with your videos and your insta posts and your comments. So all that evidence compiled will literally come from….YOU!!!!!!

You aren’t a good mother at all. In no way, shape or form. You have as much mothering instincts as Myra Hindley and Rose West put together!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.