Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I am a qualified therapist and the only thing you should allow on a child’s nails is normal polish, not anything else, -
Taking Harper to the nail salon - how boring for her also,
I’m a single parent to grown up kids now,
I worked full time, but when I was off they went to the cinema, theme parks, parks, seaside, the woods - everywhere, that kid has no live, she should be going to gymnastics, dancing, football, horse riding anything she would love - yes Aimee that makes you a for the debate a s mum because you can’t even take her to the swimming lessons - you were shamed into her having, as she was flapping round with armbands at age 8
Is that definitely shellac in your opinion?

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Aimee talked about it on a live. At the time I was fuming as she had no right to tell ‘strangers’ about a child going through a gender transition? (I’m sorry I don’t know how to word that correctly) whatever though it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Aimee and it’s not her ‘story’ to tell. As she has said herself, Andy’s partner and children are not relatives to Harper. In her words Holly is not her Stepmum
Wtaf! She had no right to do that, upmost respect to Holly for not going round and smashing owd catpiss’ face in!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s my post, share away. And it’s not hard to find the salon when she’s tagging them on her insta! Once again easy to find.

And now I’m getting someone on TL saying I’m wrong at generalising Chinese salons being out for the money, but they are. As many clients in as possible. They should be refusing even with parental consent because if harper has a reaction or infection - Aimee will be blaming the salon but they’re both to blame
She tagged them a while ago as well. She could go somewhere different and get some classy ones 😂but NO she likes them like that 😂😂😂😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Check the date out. That bra is 4 years old at least!

Now we all have a favourite bra but this arsewipe has enough money to buy herself 20 bras in all different colours of the same thing. So why wear this day in day out??

Attachments

• IMG_3565.jpeg
    IMG_3565.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 168

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
That’s my post, share away. And it’s not hard to find the salon when she’s tagging them on her insta! Once again easy to find.

And now I’m getting someone on TL saying I’m wrong at generalising Chinese salons being out for the money, but they are. As many clients in as possible. They should be refusing even with parental consent because if harper has a reaction or infection - Aimee will be blaming the salon but they’re both to blame
100 per cent x

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I hope @Sevda_the_seagull can do something with this and catpiss was VERY VERY close to Duncle David. She would wonder to his care home several times a week because of the link with Andys mum working there. She manipulated him in to an affair at the time
Wait…what?! Are you saying Shameless bumped uglies with the Uncle that she looks like??!! 😮*faints*

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Check the date out. That bra is 4 years old at least!

Now we all have a favourite bra but this arsewipe has enough money to buy herself 20 bras in all different colours of the same thing. So why wear this day in day out??
Was in the weight lifting phase when she was flogging that crap juice? God she loves herself doesn’t she 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.