Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Wales
What the actual do, I really don’t want to know how she plans to manscape her gigantic muff. I bet it’s all growing down her thighs and arse crack too, she gives off that kind of fanny vibe. So much for using that high tech device she was flogging or the mallows se that was ‘the one’. Hope she gets the mother f of all rashes and her minge goes all spotty 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I bet she’s got s balls matted in her crack hairs 🤮🤮🤮

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
..working through everything In the house!
I really appreciate you reaching out. ❤️ xx
Sending you hugs xx

Mar 8, 2024
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
🩷🩷🩷

Mar 8, 2024
I'm 172 pages behind..🤦‍♀️ anything major I have missed out on please? Has old girl been back on? X
She did come back, think it was just before Easter with some cock and bull story of who she is 🫤 she was more or less deleting as she posted though! But I think references you will be able to see. I haven't got the best short term memory but I think it's the same s different day as far as dickhead goes 🤣🙄 x

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hope you are doing OK ❤ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Another clothes haul and also going away again next month!!

Wont post her bits as don't want to upset anyone....Aimee get yourself off tik tok then as the upset over here is real 🖕🖕🖕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-184230.png
    Screenshot_20240405-184230.png
    460.4 KB · Views: 140

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just gone back to make sure I reported her razor video from a couple of weeks back, coz clearly the razor is a load of fing WANK coz she's bought waxing strips ...doesn't give a fing shiny se WHAT she says so long as she's flogging se, lying b, and hey Aimee, you'll need than waxing strips to cut through THAT friggin overgrown fanny pouch, you scruffy t

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sending you big hugs we all here for you if you want to talk lovey xx 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.