Dirty fing b

Attachments

• IMG_2141.png
    IMG_2141.png
    361.7 KB · Views: 195
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She still doesn’t get it does she?! No one is picking on her child,
Safeguarding is the issue and yes she is your child, but safeguarding is everyone’s business!!
This is out there, people record save, does H really need her mother on social media bringing up this, she has so many lovely comments and once again the poor me, look at the trolls blah blah!!
Always negative because she knows the way she words it, that people will comment in her defence, bringing her in more comments!!
PUT YOUR CHILD FIRST AIMEE!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8896.png
    IMG_8896.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 187

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Shamey you aren't bothered what people think but will do a tiktok addressing comments. Really? Do you not see how triggered you are? If you were not bothered you would NOT address it.

Anyway have I missed the fancy dress party? I'm trying to decide which era of Aimless to dress up as. I may do bridesmaid not bridesmaid or just walk around talking into my phone all night.

@noseyneighbour Much love to you sweetheart. Try not to overthink/stress and go with your gut. I know it's hard but we are all here for you to offload to. Take it easy. You and yours come first remember ❤️💐

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She did mention in a TikTok the doctor commented on Harper looking run down before, no 9 year old should look run down, adults doing night shifts long hours etc should look run down not a kid!!!!! Aimee we know you read here, take some constructive criticism, get off TikTok showing your shopping is not a job, get respect back, and look after your child, before it’s too late!!!!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Not only that if Harper is sucking her blankie (which is minging) then she is probably putting those nails in her mouth - imagine the cat hair / dirt etc going into her suprised Harper hasn’t had worms
She probably has and that’s why she is eating so much. Especially coz the amount of meals she has she eats with her hands

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
If that's now Harper I'd appearing whilst at school like pale and really dark under eyes I'm surprised the school nurse hasn't caught anything. They literally look for signs of neglect so I feel even they have let her down aswell as her teachers and family. She needs to see a doctor.
Maybe she puts concealer on the dark rings when she goes to school?? I know it wouldn’t hide the bags though

Mar 27, 2024
UK
He ate the bread and then the seeds became cling ons after he’d had a 💩 lol

I thought it might be that but couldn’t for the life of me think what else it could be, then Puss said he shoved bread up his bum so I was trying to visualise a warburtons loaf fitting up there. Then it got me wondering whether a baguette would have been easier. I spent far too long pondering this 😂 Glad I’ve got to the bottom of it 🤪💩💩💩

Mar 9, 2024
That nozzle!!! 🤮🤮🤮 Every time she uses any squirty cream you can see the nozzle hasn't been washed.....dirty dirty rank skanky b. No wonder her daughter looks so ill all the time. 🤬🤬🤬
It really turns my stomach when you see her just put it in the fridge, especially the chocolate one - the mould would be less visible on that. It's just so grim. It takes literally seconds to rinse.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
When shes on holiday with her mum in tow she can relax and let her entertain and look after her child.
This is going going to be a WHOLE new experience for her 😂😂😂😂

We just know that she will have a breakdown and ‘panic attacks’ because she won’t be able to cope with her child alone being in a foreign country. But I bet she tries to hide the fact she struggles and won’t document much of it on social media because she knows we are on to her. She will try and convince her Huns (and the TL and CC crew) that she is an amazing mum and put on a fake show of them being a happy little duo and just post that.
I might be wrong, but she is trying so hard at the moment to force their mummy and daughter bond at the moment (cringe)

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Nothing else to say but 5 things.. 1) IT WASNT "PAINT" IT WAS DIRT!!! AND YOURE LIVID YOU WERE PULLED UP ON IT, DO fING BETTER AND KEEP YOUR KID CLEAN FFS. 2) KEEP HER OFF YOUR INSTA THEN PEOPLE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON HER APPEARANCE 3) NO, YOU DONT HAVE THE PAINTS OUT MOST DAYS, EVERY DAY YOU GO fING SHOPPING 4) CLEARLY YOU AINT GOT SO MUCH TO DO COZ YOURE SAT ON TIKTOK BLOCKING PEOPLE 5) JUST do OFF !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.