Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
If we are going for fancy dress then the two hideous (look at me) dresses from medadswedding have to be contentenders. If I didn't wash or brush my hair for a week then I my be able to recreate the hair 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406-120551_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406-120551_Instagram.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20240406-120403_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406-120403_Instagram.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 103

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Where she flying from do we know? Is it Manchester?

Flights from Manchester Airport to Ireland are cancelled as Storm Katherine hits - but this could affect other flights as well to other countries.

Aimee Arsehole on a flight with turbulence is gonna be comedy gold isn’t it? 🤣🤣

I hope she’s bouncing all the way to Spain trying to stop her arse from exploding while hugging her support bear 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It cracks me up these "influencers" think they are celebrities and deserve some privacy. You are Aimless the birkdale bike love, not Kim kardashian. It really goes to their head! You pist publicly you give the public the right to an opinion. If you don't want the general public to have an opinion, keep it private. But then that doesn't stroke your ego! You get off on STRANGERS blowing smoke up your arse. You don't even know these people or their pasts. I'm pleased my self esteem isn't so low I need that sort of validation or have to share my vulnerable babies to strangers to tell me I'm a good mother.

Mar 8, 2024
Well if this painted picture(from weeeks ago) isn’t disturbing as do I don’t know what is. What a dark eerie image for a child to paint.

She’s holding it up as if H is an artist in the midst of a masterpiece and couldn’t possibly wash her hands. It’s a very dark picture for a child to draw. Wonder what she will call it. “The day I asked for me red” maybe🤔
That video still makes me how. H voice is all sweet asking for more food and then her ma dementor face scowls as if to say don’t you dare. The fact the child has to share the her nan when they get a take away is ridiculous give the child her own food. She has a good appetite.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just can’t bring myself to watch that clap back about dirty nails!! How does she think being a skank and bringing up her daughter to be the same is okay?
It is completely irrational how much she annoys me 😩😩🤬😤
I am away to clean my house 😂
I know I’m the exact same and I’ve still not watched any of her posts. She aggravates me too much 😡

Mar 27, 2024
UK
SHOUT OUT TO GREGORY BARTON

I know there is doubt whether or not Harper is your Grandchild but you seem to be the only adult in Harpers life who has some semblance of intelligence and standards. You need to step in NOW and make sure that child is receiving the love, care and attention that she needs. We are strangers here and we can see the neglect that is happening daily. YOU have raised a lazy, whining narcissist who thinks throwing money at her child is being a good parent. You are at fault because you have pandered to Aimee her whole life and you must see the mistakes you made when you look at how she has turned out. Please for the love of god get off your arse and be a man and sort this out before the damage is irreversible. It’s already too late for Aimee but it’s not for Harper. The painting Harper has just done is very dark for a child of 9. I am no expert but I’m sure there is something very telling in that painting and quite frankly I find it very disturbing and sad.

Attachments

• 7F8C5A17-D91B-4551-812B-1DB52B89F271.jpeg
    7F8C5A17-D91B-4551-812B-1DB52B89F271.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 167

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hi everyone, so let me get this straight then mother of the year....
You will accept and welcome comments such as.
'Shes looking gorgeous...
'Wow she's beautiful...
'Awww she looks so grown up...
'Aimee she's a mini you...
Awww she looks so cute...
'So beautiful she xxxxxxxxxx 😍 ( from a male).
'She really looks girly in pink'...
And many more!
Bearing in mind, I assume you don't know who most of these people are commenting on ur daughters appearance? If wrong please correct me...
Yet its noticed that H nails are dirty and let's assume you have ither read here or Tl or seen a comment. So of all the comments you pick that one to take time out of ur day and do a clap back about?.
You don't know who these people are, what name they are hiding their true identity behind. A male commented on ur daughters photo saying how beautiful she was with lots of kisses and love heart emoji why haven't you done a video telling him to mind his own bussiness then aims?

Il tell you why because you are a slimey dirty hypocrite! Does it not trigger you that strangers are commenting on how cute ur 9yr old daughter looks in pink? No of course not because any positives feeds your narc needs doesn't it Aimee! Your daughter looks ill!!! Take her to the GP and request some blood tests! Make her an appointment at the dentist! The amount of sugar you feed her is dangerous! You have got to be one of the most hurrendous mothers I have ever come across! And in my profession I have seen the bad and the ugly unfortunately.
Can u imagen with all the info she's given about her holiday etc the pics she will put on won't be hard to find where she is... anyone could target H... shambolic piece of s!

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I thought it might be that but couldn’t for the life of me think what else it could be, then Puss said he shoved bread up his bum so I was trying to visualise a warburtons loaf fitting up there. Then it got me wondering whether a baguette would have been easier. I spent far too long pondering this 😂 Glad I’ve got to the bottom of it 🤪💩💩💩
Oh god I’ve started something with the s ball hairy crack debacle haven’t I? 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly I can't actually cope with her I feel like her sometimes with my health conditions I'm a type one diabetic I have Rheumatoid arthritis and last year I was in hospital for a week for having multiple strokes I'm 32 just! My son who's 9 is also a type one diabetic and my daughter 14 is autistic with severe food avasion my mum died when I was 18 and my dad lives to far away to help so I have no help or support what so ever I still have to do all the school runs whether I can function with the arthritis or whether I've had no sleep with my sons diabetic alarms going off I still have to cook even if I struggle to hold a pan because thats what an actual single parent has to do his dad Is as much use as a chocolate teapot picks and chooses when he pays maintenance never has my son over night only did when I was in hospital because he was forced to but he use to drop him off at the hospital at 3pm when he finished school and pick him up at 6pm when visiting was over I currently don't work and then you get this absolute weapon taking advantage of her parents who she's lucky to have she doesn't appreciate a single thing and just throws money around like she doesn't have a care in the world like she's not panicking incase she can't get the kids packed lunches for school or if she has enough petrol to get them there and back sorry for the rant just can't bare her and her ways she's 100% being the way she is with Harper now for show so when she's away Harper isn't surprised or doesn't show her up infront of vav wondering if her dead beat is ill because the way she's acting novelty will wear off soon of Harper being her bestie its all for show! It's sickening and do you know what shaimeeeee ive just been away with my TWO children and dog on my own for a whole week and we all have health problems and I would still pick my life 10xs over yours any day of the week!!! Sorry for the rant and well done if you managed to read it all 😂😂😂
Oh wow, you are exactly the definition of a strong, independent woman/mum 🩷 I'm so sorry to read all you've have had and no doubt continue to go through 😞 and to lose a parent at such a young age 😞 I know you didn't do this post for this but can I say what an amazing mum and strong person you are. You are doing an amazing job by the sounds of it 🩷
Have a lovely weekend 😊 xx

Mar 8, 2024
She was saying yesterday they had the most beautiful day.. cus they went shopping for more s and got their nails done. How about going swimming? How about the park? The beach? Play games? Anything for H not for you and I doubt it would be beautiful. You’re a mess. You’re lazy. You’re one of the most narcissistic people I’ve ever seen. The good comments feed into your narrative of being a good mum. You love to read strangers comments on your child about how beautiful she is etc. after sending them to your instagram. You just love getting compliments off strangers cus you need their validation to feel good. This is a serious problem you have. If you have to rely on strangers to make you feel good than you need help.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You know Tracey no facey I agree!
And to those Huns who are saying how weird we are for noticing you couldn’t help but notice! 😂 it was right in front of you on the video didn’t take no special efforts to see!

You are a see you next Tuesday! Lazy parent with mouldy whip cream! Says it all really 😉

And also that painting is disturbing!

Attachments

• IMG_2751.jpeg
    IMG_2751.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.