Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN you comment on her videos, ANY time DAY OR NIGHT if she doesn't like the comment YOU ARE BLOCKED😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 PMSFL AIMEE, YOU ARE SO SAD AND PATHETIC, GET A fING LIFE FOR YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE ON TIKTOK 24 HOURS A fING DAY!! Going on her jollies tomorrow and she can't even get ready for it WITHOUT being on her fING PHONE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't want her life for a fing golden egg, its so s, feeling like you have to be online monitoring comments in case someone shows you up for the incompetent lazy, dirty, sweaty fing s that you are. Just do OFF TO fING SPAIN WILL YA AND TAKE YA sE CONTENT WITH YA, BTW I cannot WAIT to see Stephs videos UNFILTERED with ya massive moon face 🌚 in every shot😂🤣🤣 BRING ON THE sSHOW🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN you comment on her videos, ANY time DAY OR NIGHT if she doesn't like the comment YOU ARE BLOCKED😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 PMSFL AIMEE, YOU ARE SO SAD AND PATHETIC, GET A fING LIFE FOR YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE ON TIKTOK 24 HOURS A fING DAY!! Going on her jollies tomorrow and she can't even get ready for it WITHOUT being on her fING PHONE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't want her life for a fing golden egg, its so s, feeling like you have to be online monitoring comments in case someone shows you up for the incompetent lazy, dirty, sweaty fing s that you are. Just do OFF TO fING SPAIN WILL YA AND TAKE YA sE CONTENT WITH YA, BTW I cannot WAIT to see Stephs videos UNFILTERED with ya massive moon face 🌚 in every shot😂🤣🤣 BRING ON THE sSHOW🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
People have to be taking the piss asking her to film what she’s packing! Seriously couldn’t give two fs what she packs to take on her holidays! Not like she’s a super savvy packer she’s se! If this is what the world is becoming then please stop it as I want to get off….
She needs to spend time in looking after her child, ensure that she’s safe and well and has a lovely and memorable childhood as she’s in danger of loosing her and not being a part of her life.
In 2 years time H will be off to high school and will be an easy target for bullies, imagine the se she’s going to get off other kids as they will have seen all her mums videos and photos on IG… they are on the internet and can’t be deleted!
This woman (hate referring to her as that) is an absolute disgrace and I hope someone soon steps in and stops any further damage being done to H.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Jesus christ, there's no need for the amount she packs. Travel size exists for a reason for one and for two you can probably buy alot of that s there! Why is everything extra. Its like she thinks she's better than everyone when she even packs excessively. Jokes on you love cause you have to lug it lol I hope she gets hit for extra baggage charges

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Pack my bum wipes with me.......do off you melt. We had awful news this afternoon regarding my mums cancer and this thing just grinds my soul with her lack of awareness to real life. No one gives one single do what toiletries you pack.
So sorry to hear this, she has no idea what issues people face because she lives in a childish fantasy world ☹️

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus christ, there's no need for the amount she packs. Travel size exists for a reason for one and for two you can probably buy alot of that s there! Why is everything extra. Its like she thinks she's better than everyone when she even packs excessively. Jokes on you love cause you have to lug it lol I hope she gets hit for extra baggage charges
She packed 15kg for a ONE night stay in London! I mean why?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
1000012765.jpg

My name tag will say thissinglebridesmaidofficial and my bingo wings will be flapping all night with my phone in the air for a better angle. And not forgetting you won't be able to see my eyes due to the false eyelashes (two pairs at once)

I realise I'm a bit late to the party but ya know better late than never.

One of her latest soks. She says she hasn't bought anything new for herself for the holiday then pulls out stuff she ordered online for herself FOR THE HOLIDAY. Make it make sense. 🤥
Dear me. She looks like she’s been put in a sack with some sherbet and tutti fruitties and wildly shaken then tipped out 🐷

Status
Not open for further replies.