Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
SHOUT OUT TO GREGORY BARTON

I know there is doubt whether or not Harper is your Grandchild but you seem to be the only adult in Harpers life who has some semblance of intelligence and standards. You need to step in NOW and make sure that child is receiving the love, care and attention that she needs. We are strangers here and we can see the neglect that is happening daily. YOU have raised a lazy, whining narcissist who thinks throwing money at her child is being a good parent. You are at fault because you have pandered to Aimee her whole life and you must see the mistakes you made when you look at how she has turned out. Please for the love of god get off your arse and be a man and sort this out before the damage is irreversible. It’s already too late for Aimee but it’s not for Harper. The painting Harper has just done is very dark for a child of 9. I am no expert but I’m sure there is something very telling in that painting and quite frankly I find it very disturbing and sad.
That picture tells me when it’s nighttime her mother getting angry whilst she’s in bed, listening to the pissed up t shout. All she wants is to imagine being on that swing alone in peace and quiet away from the noise of A. This is a dark drawing for a child to draw and it has a hidden message.
Look at how that family in utah played a perfect family life online when it was far from the truth behind the cameras “Ruby Franke”
The reason that poor child has a terrible diet is because as soon as H is back from school Catpiss hits the bottle leading to not being bothered to cook proper food and getting takeaways

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
I commented this and then she blocked me. Guess I’m right then 🤣👀🥳

Attachments

• IMG_8513.png
    IMG_8513.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 199

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The thing that makes me laugh about Aimee is she’ll act all big and tough in her clap backs and her videos then next she’ll be crying 😂😂😂
She's a shouse, if you saw her in the street she would s her knickers and run home, drop a load of tranquilizers and post a vid of herself rocking back n forth clutching her ted, fake tears streaming down her face from the vicks vapo rub used to enhance the sorrow, whilst she has some woe is me words of pity in the back ground. She's predictable and pathetic and the talk of social media for all the wrong reasons, stupid cow!!! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She's a shouse, if you saw her in the street she would s her knickers and run home, drop a load of tranquilizers and post a vid of herself rocking back n forth clutching her ted, fake tears streaming down her face from the vicks vapo rub used to enhance the sorrow, whilst she has some woe is me words of pity in the back ground. She's predictable and pathetic and the talk of social media for all the wrong reasons, stupid cow!!! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Exactly 👏🏻 she cried because somebody cut in front of her in the que in M&S her whole life is her phone and talking to herself!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Thanks everyone for the love. ❤️
It still amazes me how people think we are horrible human beings and trolls.
Couldn't be further from the truth. This is evidence of that. Just because we have opinions and concerns that other can't see....yet, does not mean we are not nice people.

I know the answer about my partner really.. I think.... I just think it's 2 years of me hoping things would get better. Also I feel it's my last chance. I stayed 20 years too long in an abusive marriage. I didn't think I would even date again. You know us woman torment ourselves..looking at pics and videos and listening to our playlist. Thinking of every place we have been to. 😢💔

I was saying to some of the girls at work, if I'm this upset..what does it mean... does it mean I'm mourning what could have been, or I still love him... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I've kept him at arms length for 2 months. (We live quite far apart) Actually one said at work..could u see yourself living with him...and I was like..no way. She said there's your answer.

He keeps messaging every few days.
The other day he said..how are you?
I replied... not sure how to answer that.
His reply...well I'm fed up...been 2 months not seeing each other...this can't go on.
I was fuming. (Still not taking ownership..playing the victim etc over why we are at this point)
I just sent back...I guess there's my answer..it can't go on!
He then came back with...I didn't mean it like that etc etc. I said something childish like....leave me alone and get back on the fing dating apps!
I then went looking at msges from 2 years ago. He was making the same promises and asking for another chance.

Not saying there hasn't been nice times. He's very affectionate. Unfortunately we don't match on a maturity level or intellectual level (certainly not emotional intelligence) and i feel that's important even if it makes me sound like a b.

I told him to go to the Dr's and get some advice and a referral to look into possible Autism + personality disorders. He eventually did....that's another story.. He forgets I know how things work regarding this stuff and can smell bs a mile off.
He doesn't like the fact I figure stuff out about him.

I don't know if to call it, give him more time to see if he is demonstrating that he's getting help/advice or what tbh 🤷‍♀️

I'm nearly 48..and don't know what is the right thing to do...pathetic really! You know when you know too much and are aware that I'm probably trauma bonded and prob been took advantage of and my empathy and care taken as a weakness.
He has said some insensitive things to me about my past which has really hurt. I guess I've given lots of chances..over compensating..in case he is on the spectrum. I've prob been a mug tbh!

My daughter can't stand him. Says he is weird and can't understand why I haven't "binned it off" as they say.
It's not easy when feelings are involved is it...

Oh dear...I've wrote loads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️sorry guys. Writing is like therapy for me. Also acting the goat and using humour as a coping mechanism.

Back to A!

Thanks for all your messages. Means alot given you don't know me from Adam!
Hope I haven't triggered or upset anyone with some of the
I really feel for you - having been through something a bit similar. Giving you a virtual hug my lovely 🫂xx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
So what’s happened to the Chanel sunglasses that she got last year? She wasn’t backwards in coming forwards about showing those. In fact she vlogged herself buying them!🙄
Oh I'm sure they will make an appearance and she'll sneak the new ones in and hope no one notices, she's only doing it to impress Vav anyway. The pink sequinned dress that she reckons Vav 'insisted' she buy made an appearance once, never saw the light of day again! Mind you after the comments about her back rolls I can understand why. Vav knew exactly what she was doing sabotaging Aimee that night lol. I can't stand either of them, pair of pricks! 🖕 🖕 🖕

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That’s bloody awful. She has no sense of style. She needs to dress appropriately for her age. She could look so much classier if she did. When she went on that beauty crop holiday with the young ones she stuck out like a sore thumb trying to fit in. Mutton dressed as lamb
She didn't fit in, she was the eldest of them all and yet acted like a baby the whole time, crying downstairs on the boat with her arm over her face looking pathetic as usual. You just know all them other girls were slagging her off and eye rolling her all the time. She has no one, no friends, no fella and the way she's going with Harper she won't have her daughters relationship in a few years cos Harper will resent her for the life she's had. Look at Vavs daughter Lily, her attitude is shocking and it's all down to Steph. I'd love to see Vav trying to discipline Lils, it just wouldn't happen. Parents have to earn their kids trust and respect just as much as kids have to earn their parents 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
She didn't fit in, she was the eldest of them all and yet acted like a baby the whole time, crying downstairs on the boat with her arm over her face looking pathetic as usual. You just know all them other girls were slagging her off and eye rolling her all the time. She has no one, no friends, no fella and the way she's going with Harper she won't have her daughters relationship in a few years cos Harper will resent her for the life she's had. Look at Vavs daughter Lily, her attitude is shocking and it's all down to Steph. I'd love to see Vav trying to discipline Lils, it just wouldn't happen. Parents have to earn their kids trust and respect just as much as kids have to earn their parents 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
It’s how she gets attention. She has all the possible issues wrong with her when she goes anywhere cus she just needs the attention and for people to say “oh aimiee you poor thing. You’re so strong being on holiday and going out when you’re sick” she sick alright. Sick in the fing head.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

Absolutely! I reckon they felt like they had to invite an oldie along for ‘diversity’ 😂
Always has to create drama for herself aswell 🙄 that pathetic video of her lying down in the room on the boat after throwing up😂😂 what a belter

Status
Not open for further replies.