Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I'm sure they will make an appearance and she'll sneak the new ones in and hope no one notices, she's only doing it to impress Vav anyway. The pink sequinned dress that she reckons Vav 'insisted' she buy made an appearance once, never saw the light of day again! Mind you after the comments about her back rolls I can understand why. Vav knew exactly what she was doing sabotaging Aimee that night lol. I can't stand either of them, pair of pricks! 🖕 🖕 🖕
Oh I'm sure they will make an appearance and she'll sneak the new ones in and hope no one notices, she's only doing it to impress Vav anyway. The pink sequinned dress that she reckons Vav 'insisted' she buy made an appearance once, never saw the light of day again! Mind you after the comments about her back rolls I can understand why. Vav knew exactly what she was doing sabotaging Aimee that night lol. I can't stand either of them, pair of pricks! 🖕 🖕 🖕
Honest to god! Secretly I don’t think either of them actually like each other - everything seems to be a competition of who can be the best, look the best, who has got the most! Talk about my best friend and I hate her!
This holiday will be epic 😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Awww fing bless her, I left a comment 2 minutes ago and it's not been deleted, she must be sleeping and fing FURIOUS SHES OFFLINE WHILE SHE GETS A KIP😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂 LOVE that for you Aimee, that you're that triggered and hung up on people's comments that you feel you cant relax or sleep for 5 fing minutes ...if this is the life of a "fent creator" you can fimg keep it 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
IMG_4870.jpeg
IMG_4870.jpeg
Wonder if we will be treated to another undersized swimsuit. 🩱 remember this lip hugging number 🫦
We need a 🤮 emoji to reply with

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
80/90s absolute bangers of decades!
The absolute best ! I was a child in the 80’s and a teen in the 90’s
I would love to go back!!!
All I can say it’s a good job mobiles and SM wasn’t around then !!! 🤣🤣🤣
Christ the stuff I used to get up too
I have a 20, 22, and 23 year old and they are all so sensible!!! Don’t drink hardly not big at going out etc
Wonder if my 12 year old will break the mould !! 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh dear God I've just forced myself to watch the rest of her s but hats off Shamey because you have me creased.... M&S... if you're watching..... THEY'RE NOT!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry sweetie!!! Also there's a reason why they're not already in adult sizes 🙈🤣

The fact she thinks M&S would work with her is absolutely cringe worthy. An embarrassment and a laugh and joke. And many other things. She really is deluded.

Mar 7, 2024
How can we report this absolute butcher! Her ‘client’ looks trafficked at best gun to head to say she’s happy with it 😵‍💫
Horrendous is there a hairdresser ASA we can file against?????
In other news her aimeeeeeeee is leaving without her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that should free up tons of time to see her other child charlieeeee. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW… as to whether we will see arl slappers face round charlottes this nxt week.. 273727:1 odds
Aimless will be walking round the airport with her support Teddy and Vavron will be walking round the airport with the whole family wearing the sunflower lanyards 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Well done the crew who reported little Harpers neglect to relevant places I hope they ate all aware that Aims is giving the masses a little bit of Harper by letting her voice be heard on tiktoks etc its probably an issue with whoever told her to keep H off tiktok and also that shes sending strangers to ger IG to just look at photos of Harper
Talk about pimp your kid our

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Well done the crew who reported little Harpers neglect to relevant places I hope they ate all aware that Aims is giving the masses a little bit of Harper by letting her voice be heard on tiktoks etc its probably an issue with whoever told her to keep H off tiktok and also that shes sending strangers to ger IG to just look at photos of Harper
Talk about pimp your kid our
Zero regard for how exposing harper and her dirty fingernails and host of other issues to the world will impact her as a pre teen. Opens her up to a world of bullying. Aimee doesn’t give a toss about that simply uses her like the cats as viewer fodder

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Was just on and seen stephs clothes for hols and Maxs. Aimee is going to look like she got let loose from the circus next to her. Say what you will about Steph but she dresses well, her hair and makeups always pretty good and her children are well turned out. Her clothes for max are lovely and she even said max really suits these colours. Aimee doesn't think like that at all. The more garish something is the better to her and it doesn't suit her or Harper. Especially with Harpers skin tone.
This 👌👌👌👌👌👌couldn't have worded it better xxxx

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Was just on and seen stephs clothes for hols and Maxs. Aimee is going to look like she got let loose from the circus next to her. Say what you will about Steph but she dresses well, her hair and makeups always pretty good and her children are well turned out. Her clothes for max are lovely and she even said max really suits these colours. Aimee doesn't think like that at all. The more garish something is the better to her and it doesn't suit her or Harper. Especially with Harpers skin tone.
Shameless will look like she has been catapulted through the sale rail at her local charity shop 😑

Jun 7, 2023
If I were to find the joy in any of this awful bullshit it would be that she’s gonna spend her whole holiday worrying and trying to not clap back to even more comments said on here and tattle. Not a chance she doesn’t read both and if I was her and knew people had been reporting concerns to my child’s school my arse would be clapping. Hope she’s cleared the shelves of bum wipes, she’ll need them

Status
Not open for further replies.