Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love Chanel glasses, always have ( so hated seeing her and beefy get some) I am hoping to get some in duty free for myself when I go to Malta with the girls for that big 50th birthday I had back in march (milking it for the rest of the year 🤣)
Be interesting to see what ones she thought she needed 🙄
You treat yourself if you can, there’s a lot of us just 50 aren’t there! She’s just deluded if she thinks she looks good in her sunnies. If she can justify spending that on herself rather than starting to update her house that’s up to her. No amount of designer sunglasses and bags will ever make her feel good, and will NEVER make her look good either.
I just think she could spend more wisely and make that 1990’s style house look so nice with an update. A lovely media wall and get that fireplace in the skip and some farrow and ball style colours on the walls. A new bloody bathroom would be easily affordable if she stopped buying takeaways every night. The child could have a lovely space then to have a wash once in a while.
Mind you she wouldn’t want a stylish bathroom she may even have a lime green or turquoise bath. Zero style and even less class. What a tramp 😡🤡

Jun 7, 2023
Never understood the obsession with designer sunglasses. Not judging those of you who have them, I’m happy for you if it’s something you like but with Aimee there’s no appreciation for what she has. Most people would take good care of something that cost so much money but I bet she throws them around like they cost £3 out of primark.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
WE ARE ALL GOING ON A SUMMER HOLIDAY 🎵

Have we got our snacks? Crisps? Choccie? Frubalicious? Maybe even a hammy sammy?
Fluff whilst we laugh at her fat muff?

I’m ready for the weeks shenanigans

Starting with: worst plane journey ever, anxiety 😟, support bear and sick and 💩 on the plane. ✈️
Then Monday when vav arrives and the true chaos begins 🤪🤪🤪🤪

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Typical narcissist! She was expecting praise and smoke blowing up her arse for doing something with her daughter other than going to the supermarket. Instead people commented how poorly and dirty H looked. Instead of doing something about those concerns (which have clearly rattled her) she claps back saying if her daughter wants dirty nails then she's fine with it! 🙄
Being a good parent is not about never saying no to your child. Never having rules or boundaries! All kids would eat rubbish, go to sleep past their bedtime and never wash or clean themselves if we let them but it's our job as parents to make sure we are attending to those basic of needs.
I can't believe she chose to show that painting as an excuse for having a filthy child, it's a weird dark painting that psychologists would have a field day with. Aimee it's clear more than ever how much you are physically and psychology damaging that poor child - do something about it before it is too late 😢
Whether it be paint or dirt whatever it’s a parents job to make sure our kids know the importance of cleanliness and hygiene and make sure they are clean
And admitting if your child wants to be covered in paint your ok with that and it’s ok to be dirty
Table cloth look
oh no

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
1. I don’t use filters.
2. I’ve never lied on this app

Which one is the real one? 🤪
I agree she doesn’t use the filters on TikTok she does filters on another app facetune Snapchat whatever then brings it to the app
And
I believe she creates her own storyline repeats it too herself like a mantra and that makes it true changes it 10 times but repeating it to yourself makes it true

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry I've been absent today.. you know LIFE Aimless.. no? Never mind!! Just caught up kind of and I can't be doing with her smug fy face honestly. I can't stand s Vav but cannot wait for the doing dirty of this old witch over the next week 🤣😎 Although I've just realised and has someone set up a support group for everyone who's going to be dying of thirst waiting to have their 😉 First smug of the day.. stop fing winking you dog!!!! Anyhow I'm VERY surprised no anxiety is to be seen as of yet because she's flying alone with her child.. you know something a lot of grown women have done multiple times 🙄🤣 and will we get the peeking at the camera vid on landing cz I fing hope so 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also knew old Wendy would be round tonight lol wouldn't surprise me if she rocks up to surprise Aims on the beach. You won't hear of her going to see her other daughter and grandchild though! Just get to do Aimless! Because you do know 90% of your followers are there for the fing bants and believe me they're laughing AT YOU not with you sweetie 🖕🏼🤣 and just one more thing... GET YOUR fING RATTY DIRTY HAIR OUT OF EVERYONE'S DINNER you absolute sket 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
How can we report this absolute butcher! Her ‘client’ looks trafficked at best gun to head to say she’s happy with it 😵‍💫
Horrendous is there a hairdresser ASA we can file against?????
In other news her aimeeeeeeee is leaving without her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that should free up tons of time to see her other child charlieeeee. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW… as to whether we will see arl slappers face round charlottes this nxt week.. 273727:1 odds
s I thought that was her brother with a wig omfg I need glasses

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just quickly... I find it so amusing that her, vav and obvs many others don't seem aware their insurance is void if heaven forbid she had a break in after advertising exactly when she won't be home!!!
Oh sorry my mistake I forgot you've got your imaginary cat sitter and not to mention you're in the neighbourhood watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are the fing watch love. I can just imagine your little village WhatsApp group hahaha never invited but ALWAYS the topic for allllll the wrong reasons!!! 🤢🤣
Honestly I pray you do actually have a cat sitter and she leaves the door open for those poor little loves ... RUN baybeeeeez runnnn!!!
Anyhow off you do!! Have a happy holiday hun 😎 don't forget Ted will you 😉 Vav will LOVE him 🐻🥰🤣

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else noticed how much worse and excessive her spending has been recently since she was outed about Duncle David and his dirty stolen wedding money he gifted her.
All of sudden H bedroom has been ripped apart and was that to get to the hidden money under her floorboards 🤣🤣
She also doesn’t and hasn’t paid any taxes as no company is registered to thundercunt and HMRC will be interested in this info 😉😉
If found guilty avoiding to pay tax she will have to take equity out of her shole house then have to pay that back and they will be looking at all her bank accounts, daddy’s secret payments to her saying she works for him and TikTok earnings.
Dodgy fers run very deep in that family and CATPISS I’m not here to play childish games and enjoy your holiday because the s show is about to commence and here for your downfall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just to add that we’ve not had oldgurl her since mummy outed it on social media either last weekend 🤔🤔
Has she honestly been getting away with not paying tax !! 😡
The whole family are just seedy dodgy criminals if that’s the case
I would really like to know where she gets her money from
Sure there is a cap of gifting money as well before it gets taxed , as I am sure her dad just gives her cash all the time
There is no way she earns how she spends off TT alone , I just ain’t buying it
Really hope HRMC find the dodgy dealings and throw the book at her !!

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Just quickly... I find it so amusing that her, vav and obvs many others don't seem aware their insurance is void if heaven forbid she had a break in after advertising exactly when she won't be home!!!
Oh sorry my mistake I forgot you've got your imaginary cat sitter and not to mention you're in the neighbourhood watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are the fing watch love. I can just imagine your little village WhatsApp group hahaha never invited but ALWAYS the topic for allllll the wrong reasons!!! 🤢🤣
Honestly I pray you do actually have a cat sitter and she leaves the door open for those poor little loves ... RUN baybeeeeez runnnn!!!
Anyhow off you do!! Have a happy holiday hun 😎 don't forget Ted will you 😉 Vav will LOVE him 🐻🥰🤣
I bet he is laid next to her in bed as I type !
Ready for the s show of a flight tomorrow
Bet she has booked him a seat !

Attachments

• IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.