Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
While we are waiting for the s show to commence I thought I would add this little gem of Amy in the hot tub in the lakes before it all went tits up. The smug bastard face was soon wiped off though wasn’t it when she did a Keith Moon and trashed the room and Dirty Dave dumped her.

Aww Aims I bet you wish you were back there because you would do anything to be alone with Dave, instead you are forever single and hating every moment you will have to spend alone with Harper.

LOVE THAT FOR YOU!

When I watched the lakes video again when Dave was walking ahead of her not interested in the views and gift shops and the Jemima Puddleduck mugs and he was going in bar after bar I noticed they went in to The Hole in ‘t’ Wall pub. How funny because it turned out you were just a hole in the wall. A cash point and a massive muff 😂

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AIMLESS!!!

Attachments

• D37F907F-B2BC-4851-B3D3-15844D55F891.png
    D37F907F-B2BC-4851-B3D3-15844D55F891.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 114

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Morning All,

Anyone else feel like it's Christmas morning 😁... knowing what a s show we are about to be gifted with 🤣
No airport post pre flight as she knows she can't control the comments!! Oh what a way to live!
Happy Sunday all!
Will return once I have walked the dog and caught up with housework....will use my break to check in so I don't fall too far behind 🤣

Good morning lovely!
Imagine having your life controlled by posting videos and constantly having to police the comments 😂 I couldn’t think of anything worse. She’s created herself a life of paranoia and the constant need of people kissing her arse to make herself feel good 😂 what a sad existence and it is Harper who is suffering the most

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Brace yourself guys for this s show, going away with someone you have met 3 times is so weird, and children who have never met, can’t wait to see the mismatched clothes, the mess of the hotel room, and Arsehole crying by day two for mummy.
First to see the gold or coral frump mules wins a massive saveloy!
Speaking of mules, let’s hope the support bear is ripped apart because it’s so weird for an adult to be cuddling it through security. Someone call the airline and say it’s stuffed up its backside with white powder 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning lovely!
Imagine having your life controlled by posting videos and constantly having to police the comments 😂 I couldn’t think of anything worse. She’s created herself a life of paranoia and the constant need of people kissing her arse to make herself feel good 😂 what a sad existence and it is Harper who is suffering the most
She’s a disgrace and a laughing stock

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning everyone 🥰
Let the s show commence and I’m here for every second of it 🥳🥳
Just for you gorgeous lot I will make sure all of her videos are put in here of Costa del s show 🤣🤣
Won’t be long before we have a video and I really hope the flight was terrible going through this storm 🤣
Got a bit of cleaning to do now but will keep an eye on her TikTok and hope you all have a lovely day ❤️

Edit to add I wonder if Vav will call catpiss out for slagging her off to SJ and she’s got all the evidence and set her up to do it on this holiday 🤣
Yes I know Vav slagged catpiss off last year but we know catpiss dismissed that as she is so desperate for a friend 🤔

Last edited:

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
This really is a break from reality here. Life is cruel at times so just enjoy the holiday from hell docudrama and we can all laugh together 😘

We can all imagine we are all sat having a gals (and guys) night in our pj’s, sat with bowls of popcorn and M&S cocktail cans watching this comedy/drama/documentary show 😂
The s life of Amy crowder-Barton-Pimlott-naidoo - costa del sol edition

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Speaking of mules, let’s hope the support bear is ripped apart because it’s so weird for an adult to be cuddling it through security. Someone call the airline and say it’s stuffed up its backside with white powder 😂
I was so tempted to do something like this but only if Catpiss was travelling alone 🤣🤣
The thought of her getting nicked by armed police and her precious dirty teddy getting ripped apart was tempting 🤣
As much as I fin hate her I couldn’t do that to H who is an innocent child in all this and she would of been alone whilst mummy was locked up

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024

I have a feeling those mules will have been thrown in a skip a long time ago 🤔

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Good morning everyone 🥰
Let the s show commence and I’m here for every second of it 🥳🥳
Just for you gorgeous lot I will make sure all of her videos are put in here of Costa del s show 🤣🤣
Won’t be long before we have a video and I really hope the flight was terrible going through this storm 🤣
Got a bit of cleaning to do now but will keep an eye on her TikTok and hope you all have a lovely day ❤️

Edit to add I wonder if Vav will call catpiss out for slagging her off to SJ and she’s got all the evidence and set her up to do it on this holiday 🤣
Yes I know Vav slagged catpiss off last year but we know catpiss dismissed that as she is so desperate for a friend 🤔
Not sure but we all know Aimee Arsehole is full of bravado through a screen, but she’s a scaredy cat in real life plus she’s scared of Vav you can tell that a mile off,

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I can’t wait for the OOTD holiday edition posts 🤪 I hope she didn’t forget to pack the hair curler. Some of the funniest Aimee posts for me has been the Noodle Hair ones
I hope Vav shows her up with actually making H hair look nice and how easy it is to do it and then gets Catpiss so drunk she cuts all her hair off 🤣

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I hope Vav shows her up with actually making H hair look nice and how easy it is to do it and then gets Catpiss so drunk she cuts all her hair off 🤣

Big Vav I will give you £4000 (I know you read here, that’s two months Pip mansion rent Beefy) if you cut Aimee’s ponytail off when she’s laid out in bed pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.