Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
I went to bed listening to the wind and woke up listening to the wind. After the laughable Manchester > London anxiety photos I couldn't have wished turbulence and a rotten flight on a more deserving person! Kama baby 👏
I'm so ready for the Costa del s show, she's gonna pretend it's the best holiday ever (just to prove us and TL wrong) but she won't be able to keep it up for the week, she's gonna be walking on eggshells around vicious vav. Happy holiday to us all 🥂🏖

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’m no fan of Vav but her hair is nice, she’s spotless and her children are clean and tidy. Aimless will look even worse next to her than normal.

Max is always turned out clean and tidy. He’s a cute little thing with gorgeous hair and is always immaculate. Beefy used to look good but this past year most of her clothes choices have been horrendous. Her nails used to look good but she doesn’t take as much care now and half pinged off plastic nails and badly applied nail varnish looks dirty. When she wears what suits her body shape now then she looks nice, but the clothes she wears for the body size she thinks she is is when she looks horrendous. She can’t compete with bodies like Ekin Su so needs to stop trying. I thought the hollister clothes looked nice but not sure why she had to keep pulling on the elasticated waist to prove they were abit big. They weren’t too big on the leg. I have a small waist to big arse ratio so have the same problem.

👇👇👇👇👇 This was the worst outfit ever. Wtf was she thinking?

Attachments

• 57472A49-7612-4C7A-A236-362FAA37DDF9.jpeg
    57472A49-7612-4C7A-A236-362FAA37DDF9.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 139
  • 1EC68352-9C03-4536-8A9F-21090E18A1C5.jpeg
    1EC68352-9C03-4536-8A9F-21090E18A1C5.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 137

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I went to bed listening to the wind and woke up listening to the wind. After the laughable Manchester > London anxiety photos I couldn't have wished turbulence and a rotten flight on a more deserving person! Kama baby 👏
I'm so ready for the Costa del s show, she's gonna pretend it's the best holiday ever (just to prove us and TL wrong) but she won't be able to keep it up for the week, she's gonna be walking on eggshells around vicious vav. Happy holiday to us all 🥂🏖
We all know deep down she is miserable and the only happiness she gets is when she counts the likes in her posts. She will be even more miserable than usual when she is having to entertain her child for the very first time on holiday. She will be EXHAUSTED from policing her account, deleting and blocking an making those ridiculous posts where she nods along silently whilst playing some wallowing music and voice overs.
I can’t wait to calculate the calorie intake from food and wine, it’s all inclusive so she will be stuffing all sorts into Tupperware to take back to her room.
Let’s hope the sunshine can give the child a boost and get some colour into her cheeks.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Max is always turned out clean and tidy. He’s a cute little thing with gorgeous hair and is always immaculate. Beefy used to look good but this past year most of her clothes choices have been horrendous. Her nails used to look good but she doesn’t take as much care now and half pinged off plastic nails and badly applied nail varnish looks dirty. When she wears what suits her body shape now then she looks nice, but the clothes she wears for the body size she thinks she is is when she looks horrendous. She can’t compete with bodies like Ekin Su so needs to stop trying. I thought the hollister clothes looked nice but not sure why she had to keep pulling on the elasticated waist to prove they were abit big. They weren’t too big on the leg. I have a small waist to big arse ratio so have the same problem.

👇👇👇👇👇 This was the worst outfit ever. Wtf was she thinking?
Good grief 😂 know what suits you and keep to that style. Not this. Just never this.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Let’s see if Steph sticks to her ‘not drinking around Max’ rule whilst she’s with Worzel. To be honest, that woman is enough to drive anyone to drink.

If the holiday goes well, I’ll be gobsmacked. I guess the fact they have their own accommodation might help as they will be able to have a break from each other. I was friends with someone for years and then went away with her. I only saw her once after the holiday and that was it. We didn’t have a big falling out or anything, but you really get to know someone when you’re on holiday with them, and I didn’t like what I was seeing.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Let’s see if Steph sticks to her ‘not drinking around Max’ rule whilst she’s with Worzel. To be honest, that woman is enough to drive anyone to drink.

If the holiday goes well, I’ll be gobsmacked. I guess the fact they have their own accommodation might help as they will be able to have a break from each other. I was friends with someone for years and then went away with her. I only saw her once after the holiday and that was it. We didn’t have a big falling out or anything, but you really get to know someone when you’re on holiday with them, and I didn’t like what I was seeing.
That’s just like Aimeh’s marriage and every subsequent relationship since. 🐷

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The feral generation. I love that. That's how I shall refer to myself from now on 🤣
Me too and 80’s & 90’s were some of the best years of my life except for the bullying I got in high school. Loved going to raves at kinetic and Bowlers (underage with fake id at 16 🤫)
I always have in demand radio playing from 9am -10am min-fri as it’s Lee butter and the old skool songs we all know and love.
Think this snowflake generation call it techno which it isn’t and will always be old skool to me 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.