Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She’s posted, bought a load of snacks. She’s gonna make this holiday look s like dlp

Attachments

• IMG_2531.png
    IMG_2531.png
    374 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2533.png
    IMG_2533.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2534.png
    IMG_2534.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 199
  • v0f044gc0000co9qlj7og65n945l8vc0.mp4
    21.9 MB
I can still see them on her page.

Morning all. Hi ho hi ho it's back to work I go. I'm feeling slightly anxious even though I've been there ages. I'm applying for a promotion today, have to hand my letter in. Wondering if I should do a tiktok about it? Anybody have a support bear I can borrow or a spare bottle of Kylie?

Anywho have a wonderful day all (not you Aimless) I shall catch you all on the flip side of work (that's a real job Shamey, not gurning into my phone all day)

😁🥳🦖
Good luck!!!! 🍀 🤞

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Yes I did with a link for Sefton social services says it all really doesn't it ,she needs help not a holiday ,her phone needs stamping on she's addicted to it
My link doesn’t work. Says page not found.

Are you also reporting to them?

I replied back the link doesn’t work and also that I forgot that supposedly Harpers teacher follows her on social media and Aimee has announced that to everyone and that none of us believe it to be true but it isn’t a good look for the school.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

I replied back the link doesn’t work and also that I forgot that supposedly Harpers teacher follows her on social media and Aimee has announced that to everyone and that none of us believe it to be true but it isn’t a good look for the school.
I contacted ss direct

Mar 8, 2024

Just Google Sefton council children services and the right page will come up.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’m at work until 10pm tonight, so I will probably have loads to catch up on once I finish. I will however keep popping on during my breaks and replying when I can.
We aren’t usually allowed phones when working but I think it is justified for me to keep my phone on me to keep track of the costa del horrors saga 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her morning vid she’s so out of her depth it’s untrue shock she’s been the shop and bought se. Not been for breakfast aimee ? and why the hell have you not brushed that head and tied it up nice your in spain you fing tramp. For harper to be cleaning her mess is a disgrace. She’s going to be one miserable do Steph is going to be like wtf. I’m sorry but they are a hour ahead in Spain too why isn’t she dressed and ready and out for the day. She is nothing but a disgrace of a mother hasn’t even had a wash by the looks of it. Can’t wait for the arrival of beefy can’t bare Steph for her ways and things she’s done but she has the kids and herself well presented at all times. Can’t wait to see the angry aimee when she realises Steph is outshining her in every way. As I say can’t bare Steph but her holidays r for max so I can only credit that however her ways and morals are non existent. I’m here for it tho

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
That wasn't a panic attack c*nty chops, it was the sudden and shocking realisation that this week won't be about lie ins and coffees in bed, hours on the sunlounger reading a book, drinking the place dry and cooking that leathery skin without a care in the world....... oh no, for 1 whole week she has to be a parent 😲 it's bound to be a massive shock. She pays for grandma gash-flash and the resentful sister to go away usually, so they feel obligated to look after her daughter. Even at home Gregg the wallet and grandma gash-flash are always round parenting H, so she doesn't have to #CostaDelCarCrash #ftyChopsNeedsAChildmimder 😉🤣🍹
Grandma gash flash !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally howling

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her morning vid she’s so out of her depth it’s untrue shock she’s been the shop and bought se. Not been for breakfast aimee ? and why the hell have you not brushed that head and tied it up nice your in spain you fing tramp. For harper to be cleaning her mess is a disgrace. She’s going to be one miserable do Steph is going to be like wtf. I’m sorry but they are a hour ahead in Spain too why isn’t she dressed and ready and out for the day. She is nothing but a disgrace of a mother hasn’t even had a wash by the looks of it. Can’t wait for the arrival of beefy can’t bare Steph for her ways and things she’s done but she has the kids and herself well presented at all times. Can’t wait to see the angry aimee when she realises Steph is outshining her in every way. As I say can’t bare Steph but her holidays r for max so I can only credit that however her ways and morals are non existent. I’m here for it tho
When they went to DLP, they never left the room till 11am at the earliest!

I hate wasting days, if I’m not up, showered and ready by 8am latest I feel like I’m wasting time even when I’m not on hols

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
When they went to DLP, they never left the room till 11am at the earliest!

I hate wasting days, if I’m not up, showered and ready by 8am latest I feel like I’m wasting time even when I’m not on hols
We are exactly the same I don’t understand her at all and the more I watch the angrier she makes me poor h. Don’t particularly like the kid as we have all seen her ways when she was allowed on the videos but the child should be having a ball making memories. I remember away with my parents in pool from morning till night excursions lots and we do same when we go away. She simply doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body and I strongly suspect she had h as a weapon for Andy and to try take control and keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.