Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is such a miser. Negativity just seeps out of her. She’s on holiday with her daughter and she still can’t muster up happiness. Dodgy stomach all day.. me flaps. Steph said she will be in the pool all day with max so there Aimee’s excuse to go to bed and sleep cus she’s not well. Leave H with a woman she’s never met and her kids. I bet she has so many illnesses on this holiday. She can’t just enjoy the holiday, has to highlight her anxiety and panic attacks. All for attention. Aimee you should be embarrassed of yourself for carrying on this way. Whispering about her belly troubles and sour sweets meant to help. Doesn’t know if her kid likes salt and vinegar though. She’s just so lazy and hates the idea of parenting. She just can’t be arsed being a mum.
Negative Nancy 🤡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My link doesn’t work. Says page not found.

Are you also reporting to them?

I replied back the link doesn’t work and also that I forgot that supposedly Harpers teacher follows her on social media and Aimee has announced that to everyone and that none of us believe it to be true but it isn’t a good look for the school.
She then gloats that SS contact her and laugh because they know it’s not anything to be concerned about. The fact that she gives the child a diet loaded with fat and is mostly take aways while she shows the world how much she boozes is enough 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Anybody else find it really suss that she's not doing her dud with every meal and recording constantly any little thing they do because she does it when wendy is with them? I think she can't do what she usually does to sustain eating the s she eats I.e. taking laxatives or throwing it up because Harper will be with her at all times and she also can't consume the amount of alcohol she usually does because again Harper is her responsibility. She's not even being her usual smug self because she isn't fuelled up. I don't know there's just something very strange and I do think she actually does have issues with food and alcohol and this holiday may be a struggle, it's not easy to be honest about either but she makes other people feel bad about themselves constantly so I don't know how bad I feel for her if that's the truth.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
She then gloats that SS contact her and laugh because they know it’s not anything to be concerned about. The fact that she gives the child a diet loaded with fat and is mostly take aways while she shows the world how much she boozes is enough 🙄
If she does any clap backs being all jovial and mocking the complaints I will also send that into the SS and the school.

Anyone else would be fing mortified!

Mar 8, 2024
Anybody else find it really suss that she's not doing her dud with every meal and recording constantly any little thing they do because she does it when wendy is with them? I think she can't do what she usually does to sustain eating the s she eats I.e. taking laxatives or throwing it up because Harper will be with her at all times and she also can't consume the amount of alcohol she usually does because again Harper is her responsibility. She's not even being her usual smug self because she isn't fuelled up.
This is a good point
This is her sober , we usually have constant half tanked Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This is a good point
This is her sober , we usually have constant half tanked Aimee
Yeah I definitely think without a good drink she lacks the confidence and hasn't got that bravado. It's so apparent since last night and she hasn't been posting a load of s on her tiktok or grid. Still lying though cause she defo was not swimming all day yesterday. Only a matter of time before Harper says no we didn't mummy and outs her when she lies lol

Mar 9, 2024
Mummy of one is back in her comments….her psychologist told her the science of eating sweets to help anxiety. The only thing sour sweets do is distract your brain by focusing on the sourness, but eating too much sugar/fatty foods make anxiety worse. Low blood sugar, poor hydration, use of alcohol, caffeine, and smoking can also precipitate or mimic symptoms of anxiety. I’d say she has poor hydration, over use of alcohol and excess caffeine intake. If she wanted to get rid of these panic attacks or anxiety, she’s not helping herself and no amount of medication will help if you’re not taking care of your body in the first place. A better diet and regular exercise would do her the world of good and she’d feel so much better.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Now she’s posted the view from their balcony so if you know the area seeing as she’s already given away the name of the hotel some weird person out there could figure out where roughly her room is from the view.
Safeguarding fail.
Madeline McCann.

Sorry if that’s over reacting or if I sound weird just wish she’d be more careful!!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Why would you be in your room showing off crisps and biscuits and making tea when you could be sitting downstairs in the sun or if it’s not sunny fresh air with a cup of tea this hotels has hotdogs chips and tons of snacks stuff all day basically after breakfast
And asking if she’s taking toys to the pool she’s not gonna leave it in the room I think she hasn’t been out yet apart from the shop
She’ll not be allowed to some food and that because that’s vavs content and it would be second hand news if Aimee did it first

Mar 9, 2024
Anybody else find it really suss that she's not doing her dud with every meal and recording constantly any little thing they do because she does it when wendy is with them? I think she can't do what she usually does to sustain eating the s she eats I.e. taking laxatives or throwing it up because Harper will be with her at all times and she also can't consume the amount of alcohol she usually does because again Harper is her responsibility. She's not even being her usual smug self because she isn't fuelled up. I don't know there's just something very strange and I do think she actually does have issues with food and alcohol and this holiday may be a struggle, it's not easy to be honest about either but she makes other people feel bad about themselves constantly so I don't know how bad I feel for her if that's the truth.
I’d tend to agree with you, when I was peak ED when we were on holiday I’d have to sneak off to go and throw up away from the kids and left them with the husband, but when I took my little girl away solo I ate very minimal because I knew I couldn’t leave her for a long period of time sat on her own to go and throw it up. So I just ate very little (which I know still isn’t good) but when you’re that consumed in an ED it’s so hard to live a normal life. If she does drink as much as she makes out and is cutting down a lot this holiday she needs to be aware of withdrawal effects as well. Like you said it’s not an easy thing to admit but once you do my lord it’s a massive weight of your shoulders just admitting it to someone

Status
Not open for further replies.