Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah with plouise and then they binned her off. She's not a good look for any brand

That’s the one. How many brands have binned her off? 🤣 as soon as she advertises the comment section gets truth bombed. Love that for her.

My sister runs a smallish beauty brand, she uses TT, she’s had so many creators management get in touch asking for ridiculous amounts to have their client advertise. She replied to one saying they wasn’t her vibe, the creator blocked her business page 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t know why any brand wants to work with her, like you say she’s no clue, doesn’t research things so can’t answer questions on it (remember the whole cruelty free row with a brand she was advertising? Can’t recall which brand). And her engagement is very low given her follower count. Doesn’t make any business sense.
It’s purely based on her huge following. She just sells anything and doesn’t do her homework though. Plus she always looks a real state with make up plastered on like that. Less is more Aimeh. LESS IS MORE

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The lady doth protests a little TOO much don't we think guys? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣 her face when she said "We got up at 9.15 and been in and out the pool ALL DAY" 😂😂😂 SO cocky and arsey, a slight clapback to the haters I think ANY one would think she's been reading here 🤔🤔🤔 but nah, that's impossible, she says she doesn't so I believe her 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 BOLLOCKS ...everyone KNOWS you've been sat on your fat fing lazy arse blocking folk all afternoon Aimee so don't fing lie, lies fly out of your mouth quicker than fing AIR...and that costume looks s, it doesn't absolutely nothing for you, dress for your size, bubblegum pink really ain't your colour either and take a fing pride in her hair for fing once and do something with it instead of wearing it in that chavvy bun 🖕 Happy holiday hun😘😘😘😘 more of the same tomorrow? Sat on tiktok blocking and deleting blocking and deleting blocking and deleting..EN fING JOY 😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly makes such a mockery of genuine mental health sufferers it really does, this fraud has do all wrong with her, except she’s been pandered to all her life, by enablers and never been told no, grow the do up - parent your kid, and sort your s out, I’m actually embarrassing at this point.
I would just like to see her get a job that she can just do and leave at the end of a shift. This is non stop constant moaning and trying to provoke public sympathy. Please just F Off 👍🏼🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
The lady doth protests a little TOO much don't we think guys? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣 her face when she said "We got up at 9.15 and been in and out the pool ALL DAY" 😂😂😂 SO cocky and arsey, a slight clapback to the haters I think ANY one would think she's been reading here 🤔🤔🤔 but nah, that's impossible, she says she doesn't so I believe her 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 BOLLOCKS ...everyone KNOWS you've been sat on your fat fing lazy arse blocking folk all afternoon Aimee so don't fing lie, lies fly out of your mouth quicker than fing AIR...and that costume looks s, it doesn't absolutely nothing for you, dress for your size, bubblegum pink really ain't your colour either and take a fing pride in her hair for fing once and do something with it instead of wearing it in that chavvy bun 🖕 Happy holiday hun😘😘😘😘 more of the same tomorrow? Sat on tiktok blocking and deleting blocking and deleting blocking and deleting..EN fING JOY 😘
I thought the same when she was giving the times out and what she's been doing🤔

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wow who doesn’t do there hair oh ye shock aimee doesn’t. We don’t set alarms 🤦🏼‍♀️ My kids r up crack of dawn even more so on holidays or Christmas etc no alarms needed here. Am I the only one who literally throws a bit of mascara an lipgloss on of a night on a hol that’s if I don’t have lashes on if I do I don’t even bother with mascara. Couldn’t think of anything worse than sweating make up off on hol.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Here you go blockees....but be warned it will enrage you 😡😡
She looks like Widow Twankey 😂😂 IMG_2141.jpeg

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

Oh puss 😂😂 you always know the right things to say 😂😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Wow who doesn’t do there hair oh ye shock aimee doesn’t. We don’t set alarms 🤦🏼‍♀️ My kids r up crack of dawn even more so on holidays or Christmas etc no alarms needed here. Am I the only one who literally throws a bit of mascara an lipgloss on of a night on a hol that’s if I don’t have lashes on if I do I don’t even bother with mascara. Couldn’t think of anything worse than sweating make up off on hol.

Same here. Who are they trying to impress? Oh yeah, a bit of Spanish 🍆 maybe??
Argh the rage is raging tonight!! 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It definitely gave me epic rage, I just can't with her anymore 😡
Oh god don’t do it!!! I’ve not watched her now for so long and I’m still angry 😂
I keep in mind though that she must have such a miserable existence. Social media has totally taken over her life. She can’t even relax at night when she gets off her trolley on bottles of Kylie because she’s constantly worrying about people telling the truth to her huns, blocking and deleting then getting sty and posting those ridiculous videos silently nodding wearing marigolds. do OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.