Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
No intrusive thoughts about what this stranger could do in her home to her or her daughter though. She’s a bloody donut this woman
Intrusive thoughts, but tell the world where you are going, what hotel your staying in, how long for, post balcony views - is she for real
Obviously still reading here to have to mention times of getting up 🤔

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240409_204134.jpg Is it just me or is she channeling Esmerelda ready for date night with Quasimodo?? Needs a coined bandana and tambourine and good to go😋

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
But they don’t set alarms when they are on holiday, they wake when they wake 🙄 what a fing waste of time festering in bed. If there’s ever a time to get your arse up early and get ready, it’s when you’re on holiday. Make the most of your time. The week flies by so quickly
Totally agree, off to Turkey in September and I will be up at the crack of dawn on the balcony with a coffee, early breakfast and still have the entire day to do holiday stuff, we all, except Shameless work hard and save hard to get the holiday we all deserve, and I sure as hell enjoy every single second of the holiday, I've never seen anyone so miserable on holiday like she is. Spoilt ungrateful pampered clown of a woman.

Lolo&Bernie

Apr 8, 2024
Cumbria
Aimless needs to get a grip and so do her huns. She's in Spain, which is probs safer than where she goes out locally.
It's ok for her to say shes out of her comfort zone and yet she will bring men she's known for a few weeks back to her house whilst her daughter is there,
I think she needs to walk in a few other people's shoes and find out what trauma etc is all about.
I have a very poorly brother and got the call today that we hoped wouldn't happen quite so soon. So I'm now flying to Singapore on my own on Thursday just hoping and praying that he doesn't deteriorate too quickly. My niece 28 and nephew 39 are facing losing their dad, me my brother and then there's that pathetic narcissist who has no idea about what the real world is all about 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She really is pathetic. flats and that heavy looking tedbaker dress, coupled with the matted birds nest down, mounds of make up SHE WILL BE MELTING and sweating BULLETS in that heat chasing the kids around!
Yet again love that for her.
No wonder it’s rumoured gregg and Wendy are her carers. She is completing incapable of being an adult
Ted Baker went into administration. I blame Aimeh for this with the bridesmaids dress 👗 the titti fruity sherbet chiffon number 😂🤡

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Another thing and I know it’s stupid but it’s playing on my mind the fact at 9 years old she wasn’t aware if h liked salt and vinegar crisp. That’s really not good to not know your child’s likes and dislikes poor h
She knew that. Literally 2/3 weeks ago she bought her salt and vinegar walkers (same as Lays) when Harper had a sore throat. 2 great big share bags.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimless needs to get a grip and so do her huns. She's in Spain, which is probs safer than where she goes out locally.
It's ok for her to say shes out of her comfort zone and yet she will bring men she's known for a few weeks back to her house whilst her daughter is there,
I think she needs to walk in a few other people's shoes and find out what trauma etc is all about.
I have a very poorly brother and got the call today that we hoped wouldn't happen quite so soon. So I'm now flying to Singapore on my own on Thursday just hoping and praying that he doesn't deteriorate too quickly. My niece 28 and nephew 39 are facing losing their dad, me my brother and then there's that pathetic narcissist who has no idea about what the real world is all about 😡
Ahhhhh that’s so sad for you all ☹️

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I’m really sorry to read this sending you lots of love, and that is a really traumatic situation as is going all that way yourself xx

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Oh god don’t do it!!! I’ve not watched her now for so long and I’m still angry 😂
I keep in mind though that she must have such a miserable existence. Social media has totally taken over her life. She can’t even relax at night when she gets off her trolley on bottles of Kylie because she’s constantly worrying about people telling the truth to her huns, blocking and deleting then getting sty and posting those ridiculous videos silently nodding wearing marigolds. do OFF
She has really pissed me off tonight, I am so sick and tired of this t spending never ending money on crap we never see again, endless takeaway food. And now she gets to spend a week away in the sun with her daughter, and still she has a face like a slapped arse. She needs to grow up, and mummy needs to stop talking to her like she's two years old. Sorry guys 🙄rant over.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Really sorry. Safe travels and lots of love to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.