Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So this Hamper not swimming theory, hereā€™s my thoughtsā€¦ā€¦. I reckon she can actually swim however we are seeing her stuck to that inflatable all the time because she simply doesnā€™t want anyone else to have a go. We have seen Aimee spoiling her countless times, her own piniata at Easter was an example, 2 of everything when our Ralph visits etc. she likely has learnt to have massive meltdowns when expected to share anything thatā€™s hers. You can hear it in her manner when she talks to Aimee, I work with children every day and I can spot a little madam a mile off. Aimee takes the easy route and panders to her so she doesnā€™t need the hassle of saying no or any confrontation around sharing. I reckon she would kick off if anyone else attempted to have a go of that float, she wants it all to herself hence she has been stuck to it the whole time. Having things that she has picked, that are hers and hers alone is an obvious theme we have seen many times.
Sheā€™s just overindulged and over privileged. Gets whatā€™s she wants including cakes and pastries by the bucket load for breakfast and sweets and crisps whenever she wants and constantly buying MORE snackage as she calls it from the shop as well soft toys šŸ™„

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Sheā€™s just overindulged and over privileged. Gets whatā€™s she wants including cakes and pastries by the bucket load for breakfast and sweets and crisps whenever she wants and constantly buying MORE snackage as she calls it from the shop as well soft toys šŸ™„
Being honest I think Harper is probably awake before aimee and eating snacks for her breakfast because her mothers to lazy to take her for a proper meal. It's never Harper eating loads of rubbish at home it's always aimee but I think she's been nailing the crisps as a means to stop hunger because her mother doesn't mother.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think that is why Aimee Arsehole went back to the room last night - not because it was chilly but because Vav was talking to other families.

Aimee Arsehole is so socially awkward so used the excuse of going back to the room to get changed and left Vav alone with H, L and M. She wasnā€™t the centre of attention so went off to sulk.

If you are ā€œbestiesā€ as claimed you would know M is prone to meltdowns and not leave H with Vav alone.

I have noticed a lot of Vav messages have been about how H has been really understanding of M and playing with him - she has never said ā€œ oh Aimee you and H are fab with himā€ etc.

Yesterday in Aimee Arsehole video of her talking by the pool she shows her and Vav with the coffees - she looking at the camera whilst Vav is keeping eye on the kids and Vav looks fed up in all honestly with her.

I honestly think this will be the first and last time they go away together!

Mar 8, 2024
In response to this comment and the comment you were originally replying to. There is absolutely everything wrong with older children not being able to swim. Itā€™s a life skill most children should have and should be taught from a young age. I say most because of course there are exceptions such as autistic children. However Aimee has claimed again and again Harper is not autistic so thereā€™s no excuse whatsoever that Harper shouldnā€™t be able to swim by now.

I donā€™t think when people make these comments they are digging out those who have children with autism. I donā€™t think anyone here or on TL is that insensitive and from what Iā€™ve seen, a few from here and there have children with autism. I can understand maybe you feel attacked but I can assure you, well from a TL perspective anyway, those comments are never made with malice.
My daughter can swim , not a strong swimmer but we try our best
My comment was just in general replying back to the reply on the back of the original post
I am on TL , and to be fair there are lots of posts saying kids should be out doing this and that ,
I donā€™t take offence, itā€™s just a personal feeling I have , I carry guilt every day as my child is different and missing out , I cry when I walk past a park and a group of friends having fun
Saying all that my daughter is thriving, in her own world x

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
You know I was thinking before -

Seeing as Aimee Arsehole didnā€™t want to go on holiday completely alone with H - why didnā€™t she do a holiday with Jasmine?

Hasnā€™t she known Jasmine for 18 years or so and her daughter good friends with H?

Why not have done a holiday with someone youā€™ve known years and your daughters know one another?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Being honest I think Harper is probably awake before aimee and eating snacks for her breakfast because her mothers to lazy to take her for a proper meal. It's never Harper eating loads of rubbish at home it's always aimee but I think she's been nailing the crisps as a means to stop hunger because her mother doesn't mother.
Yes youā€™re right, she could take her for breakfast and get some nutritious food, she doesnā€™t care what she looks like first thing with her hair a mess etc so she could Just get dressed quick for breakfast, then go back and have her few hours laying around eating snacks

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
In response to this comment and the comment you were originally replying to. There is absolutely everything wrong with older children not being able to swim. Itā€™s a life skill most children should have and should be taught from a young age. I say most because of course there are exceptions such as autistic children. However Aimee has claimed again and again Harper is not autistic so thereā€™s no excuse whatsoever that Harper shouldnā€™t be able to swim by now.

I donā€™t think when people make these comments they are digging out those who have children with autism. I donā€™t think anyone here or on TL is that insensitive and from what Iā€™ve seen, a few from here and there have children with autism. I can understand maybe you feel attacked but I can assure you, well from a TL perspective anyway, those comments are never made with malice.
This 100 percent agree and Iā€™m a Mum to a non verbal child but I also agree itā€™s essential they need to learn

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Why did she book all inclusive when sheā€™s eating there itā€™s a waste of money but then again when you have daddy and his never ending wallet I suppose you donā€™t have to worry.
I didnā€™t think she could sink any lower than were she was before this holiday but she has managed it ā€¦.shes an embarrassment to women and mothers out there that do all they can do ensure kids have an amazing time when away.
Doubt she will take h to the water park as thatā€™s not anything she wants to do and doesnā€™t involve šŸ† shopping or generally being an unkempt dirty b.
Ring guys rant ova am hoping she has the day she deserves todayšŸ¤£

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I donā€™t get why pay for all inclusive and not even use the facilities!

She could get a good cooked breakfast down her and H every morning to start the day and save money on buying all those unhealthy snacks!

Just jump in a quick shower, throw on some clothes and get down to breakfast - donā€™t even have to style hair if donā€™t want to but ffs have a shower and feed your child some nutritional food.

I donā€™t get it! This is a holiday which means no cooking and a good healthy breakfast on offer and she still refusing to go.

She doesnā€™t even have to film the buffet - Vav hasnā€™t - Vav has just taken a video of herself eating her breakfast each morning but Aimee Arsehole hasnā€™t done any because she isnā€™t eating breakfast.

Also each video Aimee Arsehole does upload it doesnā€™t look that busy where they are both in the day and night - it is very quiet to most resorts. The shops, the Sun loungers, the pool, last night walking around - hardly anyone there!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My comment was just in general replying back to the reply on the back of the original post
I am on TL , and to be fair there are lots of posts saying kids should be out doing this and that ,
I donā€™t take offence, itā€™s just a personal feeling I have , I carry guilt every day as my child is different and missing out , I cry when I walk past a park and a group of friends having fun
Kids that are able should be doing certain things to keep them happy, healthy and learning. Aimeh doesnā€™t facilitate anything for her child. I bet your daughter is loved and cared for and you help her in every way you can. This is the point, Aimeh doesnā€™t. Itā€™s her family that do everything but sheā€™s here without them so sheā€™s having crisps in bed with sweets and cakes. I still think a day at a water park with a little girl who canā€™t swim is dangerous especially with a mother who canā€™t be bothered with her šŸ˜³

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
You know I was thinking before -

Seeing as Aimee Arsehole didnā€™t want to go on holiday completely alone with H - why didnā€™t she do a holiday with Jasmine?

Hasnā€™t she known Jasmine for 18 years or so and her daughter good friends with H?

Why not have done a holiday with someone youā€™ve known years and your daughters know one another?
Jasmine probably doesn't have the money just to throw away like these 2 have because of tiktok or daddy. And she probably knows her to well and knows she couldn't spend that much time with her lol going on holiday with the best of friends can be hard. I don't think steph will make this mistake again

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Jasmine probably doesn't have the money just to throw away like these 2 have because of tiktok or daddy. And she probably knows her to well and knows she couldn't spend that much time with her lol going on holiday with the best of friends can be hard. I don't think steph will make this mistake again
She has a family and will have holidays with her husband as a family. Imagine joy sucker with them, sheā€™d ruin it for jasmine

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ

She could get a good cooked breakfast down her and H every morning to start the day and save money on buying all those unhealthy snacks!

Just jump in a quick shower, throw on some clothes and get down to breakfast - donā€™t even have to style hair if donā€™t want to but ffs have a shower and feed your child some nutritional food.

I donā€™t get it! This is a holiday which means no cooking and a good healthy breakfast on offer and she still refusing to go.

She doesnā€™t even have to film the buffet - Vav hasnā€™t - Vav has just taken a video of herself eating her breakfast each morning but Aimee Arsehole hasnā€™t done any because she isnā€™t eating breakfast.

Also each video Aimee Arsehole does upload it doesnā€™t look that busy where they are both in the day and night - it is very quiet to most resorts. The shops, the Sun loungers, the pool, last night walking around - hardly anyone there!
Aimee has just shown that without her mother there she doesn't function. When Wendy's away with her she gets up and goes and gets aimee coffee and stuff and probably pushes her to get up for breakfast or takes harper down herself and lets aimee sleep. So now poor Harper isn't getting fed properly while her mother lays in her bed and it's no excuse saying about her anxiety. She isn't on mirtazapine or anything that she has said that could cause even slight sedation and grogginess. She's just being lazy. She doesn't want to be there with her child. If this had just been her and steph she would be a different woman.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think that is why Aimee Arsehole went back to the room last night - not because it was chilly but because Vav was talking to other families.

Aimee Arsehole is so socially awkward so used the excuse of going back to the room to get changed and left Vav alone with H, L and M. She wasnā€™t the centre of attention so went off to sulk.

If you are ā€œbestiesā€ as claimed you would know M is prone to meltdowns and not leave H with Vav alone.

I have noticed a lot of Vav messages have been about how H has been really understanding of M and playing with him - she has never said ā€œ oh Aimee you and H are fab with himā€ etc.

Yesterday in Aimee Arsehole video of her talking by the pool she shows her and Vav with the coffees - she looking at the camera whilst Vav is keeping eye on the kids and Vav looks fed up in all honestly with her.

I honestly think this will be the first and last time they go away together!
She went back for a guzzle of Fanta and vodka more like

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

I think her being dependent on the drink she struggles with food of a morning and thatā€™s why she binges late morning once sheā€™s up and had a curer

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there

Iā€™m sure she would eat at the buffet if they served up jars of ā€˜fluffā€™ or the odd jacket spud. Harper will be glad to see the back of macaroni cheese a cucumber for a few days anyway šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Never feel guilty (easy to say I know) but I think it's normal to mourn the life you would have wanted for her as ive watched my friend do the same, but if she's happy healthy and you are doing things with her that help her thrive in her little world then you are the best mummy to her and she is lucky to have you. Its not easy to help someone thrive in a world that's barely made for us never mind them. You're doing amazing ā™„ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.