Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Tbh I think aimless looks down her nose at this hotel it’s not the 5* luxury she thinks she deserves plus imagine having to parent your child for a week …:poor thing she will need a solo holiday to get over this one.
We all know when she gets back she will be poorly so mummy and daddy will have to take h so she can rest as the valiant little champ did it all by herself 🤣.

How can you travel to another country and not know if you can use tap water ffs.
We all have to parent our kids and do so because we love them unconditionally,we make sure they are fed clothes loved etc,we want the best for them and make sure we try to ensure they grow to their full potential but not this one she wants a medal for doing what all single parents do every year even though she isn’t a single parent she a co parent.

Now we know why she won’t let Andy take h on hols as h would see what a real holiday is about you know fun laughter seeing the sights etc and not being a carer for her alcoholic mother who cannot drag her arse outta bed before noon.

I’d be mortified watching any of mine act like she does online the whole lot of em are weird and enablers to the princess.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Harper is amazing around max as she is around another child with additional needs, like herself. Harper is prob enjoying not feeling the odd one out with her stimmimg etc . And that's nothing against any child with additional needs as my son has them. Harper will prob finally feel understood by people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_090154_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_090154_Instagram.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 197
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
My daughter can swim , not a strong swimmer but we try our best
My comment was just in general replying back to the reply on the back of the original post
I am on TL , and to be fair there are lots of posts saying kids should be out doing this and that ,
I don’t take offence, it’s just a personal feeling I have , I carry guilt every day as my child is different and missing out , I cry when I walk past a park and a group of friends having fun
Saying all that my daughter is thriving, in her own world x
Don’t carry guilt there us a huge difference your a fab mum / and the fact your daughter is thriving speaks volumes xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Can I just say I would never and I don't think any of us would ever ever dig at any child never mind one that has autism. But Aimee has been adamant that Harper isn't autistic and no matter what we think we do just assume she is because of behaviours we have seen. She goes to swimming lessons. that said, if she struggles in the water Aimee doesn't let that be known so there could be a reason she isn't quite able. My daughter took years to learn because she slipped in the bath and went under the water when she was little and its traumatised her. To this day she hates submerging her head in water. But as much as Aimee says this is her "job," she is very superficial in her conversations. She let's nothing real be known, you know things people could actually relate to. She makes up drivell she thinks is interesting and gets her attention. No real life stuff. So, for all we know, Harper has had something similar happen that has impacted her learning. Wait now, she will try and steal this story and use it for her own means. Get no ideas, Aimee! 💀
If harper is struggling at swimming lessons, she wouldn’t know because Wendy takes her and we all know Wendy will be saying oh she’s doing fantastic cos she’s the biggest enabler in their life and Aimee believes everything Granny gash flash says

Mar 8, 2024
Jasmine probably doesn't have the money just to throw away like these 2 have because of tiktok or daddy. And she probably knows her to well and knows she couldn't spend that much time with her lol going on holiday with the best of friends can be hard. I don't think steph will make this mistake again
Because jasmin probably only deals with her once every so often, if they had a week together that would end the friendship.

She’s a Fairweather friend, probably only meets up with catpiss when she’s last resort

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
You know I was thinking before -

Seeing as Aimee Arsehole didn’t want to go on holiday completely alone with H - why didn’t she do a holiday with Jasmine?

Hasn’t she known Jasmine for 18 years or so and her daughter good friends with H?

Why not have done a holiday with someone you’ve known years and your daughters know one another?
Because shaimless rides on beefys tailcoats… her ‘Huns’ ( the ones she hasn’t bought 😂) love their friendship apparently.. so she’ll do anything for likes.. although I secretly think Vavgina encourages aimless to go on these trips/holidays to make herself look better in the sense of interacting with her kids, socially interacting with other people… taking a little bit pride in her appearance… etc

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimees photos on the gram. I'm glad it looks like she sat down in the shallow water so one part of her body has had a rinse. Neither of their hairs are ever wet though so tell me when she's playing games with her exactly? And stephs as I thought is the only one pulling her around whilst she holds onto max aswell because god forbid aimee get into the water fully.

Mar 8, 2024
Looked at her insta & this is probably the most natural ones from May 2022. Such a stark comparison in 2 years. TikTok has been the unravelling of her, she’s let herself go massively & how people can’t see it is insane.

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2570.png
    IMG_2570.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 1504CB4C-95E4-41FC-9F80-2AE36B2677F5.jpeg
    1504CB4C-95E4-41FC-9F80-2AE36B2677F5.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 181

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Looked at her insta & this is probably the most natural ones from May 2022. Such a stark comparison in 2 years. TikTok has been the unravelling of her, she’s let herself go massively & how people can’t see it is insane.
I think this holiday is nothing but reality for her. She doesn’t look well she’s screaming alcoholic and her breathing is appalling I’m same age as cat piss and I’m also asthmatic well controlled but even so I don’t breathe like that. She’s let herself go majorly and iv said it before il say it again the funds she has access to she could be dressed really nice for her shape she has no pride at all xx

Mar 8, 2024
When you see magazines like the real life one’s were they lose x amount of weight and they say the reality was seeing a certain pic at an occasion and that made them realise things had to change. Why hasn’t aimee looked an thought wow iv let myself go 🤦🏼‍♀️ I truly believe she sees herself through the eyes of a filter
Because all of the filters she uses are blocking the truth.

I lost 5st because I refused to buy size 20 trousers, it was a massive wake up call. I did put some weight back on but she’s never gonna have that with enablers surrounding her. All this filtering/effects to get positive comments is giving her some weird boost and she needs some reality

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning CC hope ur all well sorry been mia for a few days ive been on my jollys for a few days... i literally hate flying but u know what i did it and didnt need any validation from total strangers... commented on catpiss ger ready with me saying i thought she went for the natural look i.e makeup her words not mine and low and behold blocked!!!!! Not quite caught up with comments yet...have i missed anything interesting????

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
It’s really annoying me a lot of us reported that hair removal video and it came back violation found - video was removed. It’s still there.

Things like this is what annoys people because she honestly thinks she is above tik tok, rules, the police, school, social service, animal welfare, HMRC etc.

She seemingly gets away with it all the time.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Because all of the filters she uses are blocking the truth.

I lost 5st because I refused to buy size 20 trousers, it was a massive wake up call. I did put some weight back on but she’s never gonna have that with enablers surrounding her. All this filtering/effects to get positive comments is giving her some weird boost and she needs some reality
Bloody hell well done on 5stone! Are you managing to keep it off? Can you believe the amount of cakes she eats?
Don’t go back to bad habits as you’ve done all the hard work. Keep at it 👍🏼😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning CC hope ur all well sorry been mia for a few days ive been on my jollys for a few days... i literally hate flying but u know what i did it and didnt need any validation from total strangers... commented on catpiss ger ready with me saying i thought she went for the natural look i.e makeup her words not mine and low and behold blocked!!!!! Not quite caught up with comments yet...have i missed anything interesting????
Welcome back and not really, same old lazy parenting. Stuffing herself at the snack bar and doing hauls from the hotel shop. She’s thrilled because there are lots of keyring souvenirs and cups and all the stuff she already has a skip full of

Mar 8, 2024
Bloody hell well done on 5stone! Are you managing to keep it off? Can you believe the amount of cakes she eats?
Don’t go back to bad habits as you’ve done all the hard work. Keep at it 👍🏼😘
I’m not 😳 I lost it about 6 years ago, but I’ve put 3 back on but I’m about to get back to the gym as I had an accident & have been much less mobile. But now’s the time. I counted my calories and exercise logged. It took 18 months to come off - so it was done sensible

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not 😳 I lost it about 6 years ago, but I’ve put 3 back on but I’m about to get back to the gym as I had an accident & have been much less mobile. But now’s the time. I counted my calories and exercise logged. It took 18 months to come off - so it was done sensible
You have done amazing and it’s only natural being less mobile than your used to you will gain don’t let it dishearten you lovely you have done amazing x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well you know you can do it!
I love the couch to 5K app. It helps you get motivated, have you ever looked at it? It’s walking and jogging but starts off literally a minute of jogging. You can do it at the gym on the treadmill. It’s so so good at keeping you motivated. It has changed my life and it’s so easy to follow it. I’m lucky in that I’ve always been skinny but menopause hit 😂 this is proven to work and help you build stamina. You might like it. Bloody well done anyway. It’s hard to make changes so you’ve done incredibly well 👍🏼😘💪🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.