Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Can the real aimless, please stand up.............

Like 2 different people! That alcohol is really really bloating her! But she wouldn't know how to use a slimming filter huns!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_172321_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_172321_TikTok.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20240411_172332_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_172332_TikTok.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 139

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
AND WEVE GOT IT!!! 😂😂😂😂 What we've been waiting for !! Thanks Steph 👌👌👌👌👌what was THAT popping over Stephs shoulder in her breakfast video that eclipsed the sun🌞 it was fing ENORMOUS, oh hang on 🤔 nah, it was just Aimee, sticking her 2 penneth into the conversation 😳😳😳😳 could have warned us, Jesus fing Christ🙈🙈🙈🙈 Nows the time to either admit the lies OR tell us WHY DO U fING LOOK SO HUGE AND ROUND IN OTHER PEOPLES VIDEOS AIMEE??? Go on, WHY? coz it's a fing JOKE at this point and not a very funny one how you LIE to your followers, 620k of them...and lovely to see Steph getting in the pool with Max, least she can put her phone down for 5 fing minutes, bet we don't see YOU in the pool with Twist will we do. Waste of fing space 🖕
Don’t know how her huns don’t see the glaringly obvious difference in size and shape of her even a 2 yr old could see that.
Of course you won’t see her in the pool with h other than the pic she’s been putting on ig …..what a sad sad holiday a mother with her phone glued to her hand stuck in the shallow end of a pool cos your mother has failed to teach you the basics of life.
My heart breaks for that little girl who should be having the time of her life but sadly is dragged round the hotel shop and fed crap all holiday .

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
In other news she will be welcomed back home with a letter if not already been informed that she has been reported to the dvla about her fitness to drive.
Included I attached video evidence of her TikTok’s were she has said she has had panic attacks whilst out in the car etc. I also know who her GP is and if she had ever lied saying her fake panic attacks whilst driving or on any medication not declared to DVLA she is fed. They do write to her GP first and they won’t lie on a form will they Catpiss greasy thundercunt 🤣
This was also done weeks ago to give them time to gather evidence alongside the evidence i sent to them.
I have also raised and made aware all the concerns with her GP about her being an alcoholic and suggest they do her bloods and to also check her daughters too seeing as GP said a few months ago her daughter was rundown.

CATPISS your downfall has commenced b 🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Oh I cannot wait for this downfall that’s coming her way 🤣🤣🤣.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Not to be a moan but there is a lot of support for staph.. I know I said she was pretty and had a good figure but she is filtered to do and a sty human being. No matter how clean she is, what she does for her mental health etc she does it all for attention and doesn’t think of her kids mental health behaving the way she does. She doesn’t give max an ounce of privacy. She practically has her flaps out when shes getting into her ice bath. And this is on the internet for all to see. She does make Aimee look even worse but that doesn’t mean she’s a good person or mum. She’s a liar and just as bad at seeking attention as Aimee
I cannot stand Steph or Aimee for that matter all this come away with me is calculated to see Aimee fall and make herself out to be a saint …pretty sad really.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
In other news she will be welcomed back home with a letter if not already been informed that she has been reported to the dvla about her fitness to drive.
Included I attached video evidence of her TikTok’s were she has said she has had panic attacks whilst out in the car etc. I also know who her GP is and if she had ever lied saying her fake panic attacks whilst driving or on any medication not declared to DVLA she is fed. They do write to her GP first and they won’t lie on a form will they Catpiss greasy thundercunt 🤣
This was also done weeks ago to give them time to gather evidence alongside the evidence i sent to them.
I have also raised and made aware all the concerns with her GP about her being an alcoholic and suggest they do her bloods and to also check her daughters too seeing as GP said a few months ago her daughter was rundown.

CATPISS your downfall has commenced b 🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Not all hero’s wear capes
Absolutely love this @itsmejo ❤️❤️❤️

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Did anyone else think it was obvious by her morning video that this was the first time she made it in time for the breakfast buffet? Funny how she managed to film today but not before because of it being too crowded 🙄. Ya not bloody Moses love - the sea of people didn’t part upon your arrival! It’s because you’ve never been. You had to have your 9yo lead the way Ffs!
I bet she’s hating this holiday because she is having to attempt to parent to a certain degree. There’s no going back to the room and drinking on the balcony on this holiday with Mummy massaging your furrowed brow.

Water Park today! 😂😂

I BLOODY LOVE THAT FOR HER!!😂😂
100%

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Another video reported. Her latest one, exaggerated product effect. I stated that she uses multiple different products in her skincare routine so how can she say the one she's advertising is doing the job?? It's fin BOLLOCKS. WHO has the money to buy 5 DIFFERENT fING CREAMS AND SERUMS and WHO HAS THE MONEY?? Hang the do on 🤔 let me think, oh yeah..THIS LAZY ENTITLED t who wouldn't know a proper job if it bit her on her fat arse, and don't get me fing started on the dumb fers in the comments saying "you SOOOOOO deserve this holiday" ..do OFF, SHE DESERVES do ALL ! She pissballs about in Tesco and fing M&S EVERY DAY, orders food in EVERY DAY and gets pissed up EVERY NIGHT..WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Another video reported. Her latest one, exaggerated product effect. I stated that she uses multiple different products in her skincare routine so how can she say the one she's advertising is doing the job?? It's fin BOLLOCKS. WHO has the money to buy 5 DIFFERENT fING CREAMS AND SERUMS and WHO HAS THE MONEY?? Hang the do on 🤔 let me think, oh yeah..THIS LAZY ENTITLED t who wouldn't know a proper job if it bit her on her fat arse, and don't get me fing started on the dumb fers in the comments saying "you SOOOOOO deserve this holiday" ..do OFF, SHE DESERVES do ALL ! She pissballs about in Tesco and fing M&S EVERY DAY, orders food in EVERY DAY and gets pissed up EVERY NIGHT..WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I mean who has the TIME to apply them all AS WELL as having the money 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fingers running away with me there in my fing RAGE🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t like her, as she has no morals, but Steph does things to support her mental health, ice baths, eats better, she’s clean groomed and keeps a nice house, she goes out, they are positives - Aimee does nothing to help herself, your not going to feel good about yourself if you filter yourself as your not really that person, your stinking, and you eat crap and don’t move!!!! I can’t ever see her being in a real relationship ever again!!!
Well she makes it look that way but she said she was back in the gym every day and then no more posts about it. She makes it all up, maybe the ice baths do help but she’s only doing them to get likes. She’s after that nice bloke who does them, she did a stitch with his post about crocks. He’s called Stuart Ions I think. She’s wants him to notice her and that’s all there is to it.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
If it works as well as that eye cream doesn’t the daft fers buying it need to have serious words with themselves 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Well she makes it look that way but she said she was back in the gym every day and then no more posts about it. She makes it all up, maybe the ice baths do help but she’s only doing them to get likes. She’s after that nice bloke who does them, she did a stitch with his post about crocks. He’s called Stuart Ions I think. She’s wants him to notice her and that’s all there is to it.
They are both dicks we know this, who would sell there Grannies for 50p, I think it’s all clear we/I can’t abide Steph either, it’s just she shows Aimee up even more which I’m here for

Status
Not open for further replies.