Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Another video reported. Her latest one, exaggerated product effect. I stated that she uses multiple different products in her skincare routine so how can she say the one she's advertising is doing the job?? It's fin BOLLOCKS. WHO has the money to buy 5 DIFFERENT fING CREAMS AND SERUMS and WHO HAS THE MONEY?? Hang the do on 🤔 let me think, oh yeah..THIS LAZY ENTITLED t who wouldn't know a proper job if it bit her on her fat arse, and don't get me fing started on the dumb fers in the comments saying "you SOOOOOO deserve this holiday" ..do OFF, SHE DESERVES do ALL ! She pissballs about in Tesco and fing M&S EVERY DAY, orders food in EVERY DAY and gets pissed up EVERY NIGHT..WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
And we all CLEARLY see they’re as about as useful as a blind lollipop man!

The eye cream that’s the best in the world doesn’t not work, she’s ageing fast and the difference in Two Years of using these “amazing products” shows that she IS NOT THE ONE TO BE ADVERTISING THEM.

Using her is like using the McCanns to advertise childminders

Mar 8, 2024
Before using these “amazing products” and now….

I’ll let you all decide if they work 🤣🤣🤣

Just noticed her lips have got wonkier 😬

Attachments

• 1504CB4C-95E4-41FC-9F80-2AE36B2677F5.jpeg
    1504CB4C-95E4-41FC-9F80-2AE36B2677F5.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 107

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think the reason Aimee Arsehole is so quiet on her socials lately is because she is on holiday with another “content creator”.

She can’t hide behind things or tell a false narrative and will be outed by Vav as shows with the breakfast and swimming.

I think when she away with W she can pretend things as no one to out her and can act all cocky.

But here she in competition with Vav and she knows it and hates it!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I mean who has the TIME to apply them all AS WELL as having the money 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fingers running away with me there in my fing RAGE🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬
I read about skin care constantly, these are nothing new and the serums I mentioned before are affordable and work better. I’ve tried them all believe me. She is just the sales lady. She has no belief in any of these as she buys herself make up and skin care. She’s been paid to advertise these that’s all. If her followers are that stupid then more fool them. These low end brands will soon stop using her because she looks so bad with or without make up so neither skin care or make up will look any good on her. She is a complete mess

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I read about skin care constantly, these are nothing new and the serums I mentioned before are affordable and work better. I’ve tried them all believe me. She is just the sales lady. She has no belief in any of these as she buys herself make up and skin care. She’s been paid to advertise these that’s all. If her followers are that stupid then more fool them. These low end brands will soon stop using her because she looks so bad with or without make up so neither skin care or make up will look any good on her. She is a complete mess
It’s massive false advertising because she looks pretty (ish) in that advert, but that’s not real. She doesn’t look like that - her Face doesn’t glow - she’s bloated swollen red and unhealthy looking

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And we all CLEARLY see they’re as about as useful as a blind lollipop man!

The eye cream that’s the best in the world doesn’t not work, she’s ageing fast and the difference in Two Years of using these “amazing products” shows that she IS NOT THE ONE TO BE ADVERTISING THEM.

Using her is like using the McCanns to advertise childminders
Absolutely 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s massive false advertising because she looks pretty (ish) in that advert, but that’s not real. She doesn’t look like that - her Face doesn’t glow - she’s bloated swollen red and unhealthy looking
And her skin is covered in dead skin cells that’s why her make up looks so bad. It’s sat on top of flaky skin

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well she makes it look that way but she said she was back in the gym every day and then no more posts about it. She makes it all up, maybe the ice baths do help but she’s only doing them to get likes. She’s after that nice bloke who does them, she did a stitch with his post about crocks. He’s called Stuart Ions I think. She’s wants him to notice her and that’s all there is to it.
He’s on TT stuartironscoach. She was hoping to catch his eye when she did that stitch about having odd crocks on. Sorry this should be in her dedicated thread really but they’re just one lump while on this holiday

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
LOVING these comments on Steph’s videos from today. And love it for Aimee that Steph isn’t doing the dirty delete. Must be busy looking after her own 2 kids and Aimee’s 1!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3604.jpeg
    IMG_3604.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3603.jpeg
    IMG_3603.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3601.png
    IMG_3601.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_3600.jpeg
    IMG_3600.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_3599.jpeg
    IMG_3599.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_3598.jpeg
    IMG_3598.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3597.jpeg
    IMG_3597.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 303

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I think the reason Aimee Arsehole is so quiet on her socials lately is because she is on holiday with another “content creator”.

She can’t hide behind things or tell a false narrative and will be outed by Vav as shows with the breakfast and swimming.

I think when she away with W she can pretend things as no one to out her and can act all cocky.

But here she in competition with Vav and she knows it and hates it!
Exactly this!!! 👏👏👏 Well said, if she was there on her own or with the OG Birkdale Bike, she'd be pissed up on the balcony every night, flaunting herself in 3 OOTD, and basically acting like an even bigger t that she's acting on THIS holiday, but youre right, she cant lie and say they've done things they haven't, and why havent they been down to the beach?? I'd be down there every day feeling the sand between my toes and swimming in the sea rather than sitting around a concrete pool stuffing my face and paddling around in a baby pool every day, am I missing something? Thank do for Steph being there otherwise poor Twist wouldn't have ventured outside the fing ROOM!!! So Aimee, don't act all arsey and funny when u get home making out you've smashed it and being all Billy Big Bollocks with the haters, you've fed up massively and been shown up to be the lazy sweaty dirty waster that you are. You can't even flog products properly, you fing JOKE

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Never feel guilty (easy to say I know) but I think it's normal to mourn the life you would have wanted for her as ive watched my friend do the same, but if she's happy healthy and you are doing things with her that help her thrive in her little world then you are the best mummy to her and she is lucky to have you. Its not easy to help someone thrive in a world that's barely made for us never mind them. You're doing amazing ♥️
Thank you so much . Not often I hear words like this 🥹xxx

Mar 9, 2024
I couldn’t see your comment until this reply.
She makes a mockery out of everything and thinks she’s above the law, well she’s not and she’s fing dangerous too.
I’m sorry you went through so much with your husband and hope he has recover well from his injury.
They have specific reasons/law on why you have to inform DVLA with medical issues and medication that could affect your driving is because it will void any insurance policy and put other people in danger.
First thing I did when my son was 17 was apply for his provisional driving licence and declared his ASD, ADHD and all his medications and sent letters from his consultant too.
It took 8 months all together but I wasn’t going to allow my son to get behind a car without legally declaring it all.
A friend of mine was wrongly diagnosed with epilepsy and the consultant said if they didn’t inform dvla and anything happened whilst driving they will find it on the medical records and it will have serious consequences.
They got it back after 2 years and they found it wasn’t epilepsy but panic attacks.

Catpiss is well known as being a severe alcoholic for an very long time around the village and local town we live in and I promise you as soon as H is home from school, a bottle of alcohol is opened.
Soooo either she does have these bad panic attacks and looses her licence, or they're not happening (or really minor) and she's lied.

She's not gonna like either choice there

Status
Not open for further replies.