Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyone wanting to call the RSPCA (I've already done it) I've got her address if you need it, I am disgusted with this lying piece of crap (well we all knew she was lying). I can't stand Beefy chops but I'm so surprised she's having anything to do with this low life 😡😡
Don’t give it out here. We don’t want you getting booted out of this very civilised community. Those that already know it could put a call in, don’t get yourself in any bother. She would LOVE that and it’s not worth it. She would be doing her woe is me act all over again 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn't do it, it's horrible. It's really cold on and off atm and was that storm bad over there? She's a disgrace and not capable. If I go away my cat goes to my brothers house where she gives him hell til we come back and my dog goes to my friends house. They are both well used to those people. I couldn't ever have them feeling scared or abandoned. Jesus my cat turned 3 today and we got her a balloon, presents and she had a roast chicken because she loves it lol even the dog dressed up for her lol I probably sound mad but our pets are our little baby's and we love them with all our hearts. She literally makes me sick and how stupid does she look now being caught out like this. Idiot.
Oh yeah I forgot about the storm, my dog hates the wind and gets scared. Haha no you don't sound mad at all, complete opposite! They are our babies 🩷
I wouldn't trust her with a house plant 🌵 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Fellow PTSD sufferer 🙋‍♀️ and DV

She is part of the problem where women won’t speak up out of fear of not being believed because people like her tell endless lies! Wasn’t the reason she said it because “he shouted at her” probably the first time she’s ever been shouted at in her life with her enabling parents who tip toe around her, she makes a mockery.

I saw an old video where she says “he just picked her up I think I’m still having flight or fight responses” piss off.

I could rant for days on this subject 😂
She used to do them videos all the time when he took Harper. Grabbing for attention and acting like she just couldn't cope without Harper around. And go live then to she used to be a riot. Even now when she says she has trauma from childhood because she didn't get choices in what to eat. She literally belittles having actual trauma and when people say to her about explaining herself and she says it's a trauma response. She just picks up these terms and throws them out there without a scooby of what they actually are.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh yeah I forgot about the storm, my dog hates the wind and gets scared. Haha no you don't sound mad at all, complete opposite! They are our babies 🩷
I wouldn't trust her with a house plant 🌵 🙄
Mines barks at wind acts like she's this hard nut when she's a toot and the wind would lift her away 🤣 but if I'm not here she's an anxious mess but the friendliest wee dote. I have to leave the TV on and have a pathway up to the bedroom window so she can watch for me coming home. Our cat doesn't like being cold, doesn't like her routine disturbed and doesn't like any people apart from me and my daughter 🤣 and if we are going out she will literally huff if her plate foesnt have food on it and she has some treats waiting. Aimee should rehome those furbabies to people that actually want them and will take care of them.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She used to do them videos all the time when he took Harper. Grabbing for attention and acting like she just couldn't cope without Harper around. And go live then to she used to be a riot. Even now when she says she has trauma from childhood because she didn't get choices in what to eat. She literally belittles having actual trauma and when people say to her about explaining herself and she says it's a trauma response. She just picks up these terms and throws them out there without a scooby of what they actually are.

Exactly! She throws the word trauma around like it’s nothing! Yet acts like Ricky Hatton when she’s had a drink rapping to cardi b.
More like carby B 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Exactly! She throws the word trauma around like it’s nothing! Yet acts like Ricky Hatton when she’s had a drink rapping to cardi b.
More like carby B 😂
She would die a million deaths if someone actually confronted her about her s. I don't know how wendy can even look at her and be proud of her. I honestly don't

CrazyCatLady

Apr 12, 2024
teesside
Found myself in quite the rabbit hole yesterday!!! But if I'm not mistaken when it all kicked off with Woe wasn't she adamant she never said Andy was abusive? Yet her old videos here say quite the opposite. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was the only one dumb enough to marry her wasn't he??

Tangent time: I'm not going into it too much cz when I say I have PTSD I mean it! Let's just say I was hospitalised more x than I can remember. Broken bones, lost teeth etc... until the final straw when I was st****d 3x. I was beyond lucky and very nearly lost my life, to the point my family were gathered for the worst. My ex is now in prison for what he did to me!!! Of course I can prove it but I would NEVER lie!!!! Because the fact that silly bitches like her have absolutely no regard for the consequences of lies boils my fing blood!!! Silly bitches like her are the soul reason far far too many people aren't as lucky as me and the reason I or others go back because we're in fear of not being believed!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠 for me this is THEE WORST lie there is!!! Raging!!!!
I suffered abuse at the hands of my ex not physical but emotional and financial including parent alienation my eldest are starting to realise now what he did and the repercussions are coming to back to bite him in the arse, he is now reaching out to ask for my help safe to say I told him where to go

Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Not to be a moan but there is a lot of support for staph.. I know I said she was pretty and had a good figure but she is filtered to do and a sty human being. No matter how clean she is, what she does for her mental health etc she does it all for attention and doesn’t think of her kids mental health behaving the way she does. She doesn’t give max an ounce of privacy. She practically has her flaps out when shes getting into her ice bath. And this is on the internet for all to see. She does make Aimee look even worse but that doesn’t mean she’s a good person or mum. She’s a liar and just as bad at seeking attention as Aimee
I know what you mean. But I think the good majority of us know they're both pretty awful individuals.

Vav is just more cunning & manipulative ( just look at her history) where as Aimless is more narscissistic & entitled/lazy/ slobbish etc

Aimless is just too full of herself to realise how much worse she looks right now!

Mar 8, 2024
There is no cat sitter. I rang the RSPCA and the lady called me back to confirm it is a family member checking in on them and to them that is fine because they are still getting access to outside and access back in for shelter, food and water. Not that I needed them to confirm that she lied about a cat sitter.
Bloody hell. We all knew it. She is a dirty liar. She drppped herself in it with her “me dad just FaceTimed” she is so dim she doesn’t realise how she admits her lies with out admitting them. And her ma lying too over Christmas. They both fabricated some woman to get away with abandoning the cats. Silly mare. The whole story was so over the top. The fact Wendy explained it we even more obvious there was no family friend staying there. No one would happily use Christmas time to stay in her smelly pig stye so she could go get pissed with her flashgash ma and look at me nips sister

Mar 8, 2024
Found myself in quite the rabbit hole yesterday!!! But if I'm not mistaken when it all kicked off with Woe wasn't she adamant she never said Andy was abusive? Yet her old videos here say quite the opposite. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was the only one dumb enough to marry her wasn't he??

Tangent time: I'm not going into it too much cz when I say I have PTSD I mean it! Let's just say I was hospitalised more x than I can remember. Broken bones, lost teeth etc... until the final straw when I was st****d 3x. I was beyond lucky and very nearly lost my life, to the point my family were gathered for the worst. My ex is now in prison for what he did to me!!! Of course I can prove it but I would NEVER lie!!!! Because the fact that silly bitches like her have absolutely no regard for the consequences of lies boils my fing blood!!! Silly bitches like her are the soul reason far far too many people aren't as lucky as me and the reason I or others go back because we're in fear of not being believed!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠 for me this is THEE WORST lie there is!!! Raging!!!!
I’m so sorry you went through this. She’s such an attention seeker. I really hope you’re doing ok sending you love xxx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Oh my goodness lovey I am so sorry you went through all that 😔😢.

What a truly strong courageous person you are to have dealt with all that and being brave to tell your experience.

You’ve every right to be raging about what Aimee Arsehole lies about - you’ve been through the worst and she is here lying about DV and PTSD.

I’m so happy to hear that you are still here and I hope that you’ve had and still have lots of support to help you navigate through all this.

Sending you lots of love and hugs 💕.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Someone's commented on Stephs morning post saying Aimees face looks "swollen" and they hope "she's ok" 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 PMSL...fING "SWOLLEN" 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 DYING

So sorry for all you went through and still are by the sounds
Sending hugest hugs xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies been on and off struggled this week with my treatment so just scrolling and commenting when I can. Fatigue is off the scale and it just ain’t me to sit about 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s driving me insane lol. I think today we will see a difference she only has today and tomorrow and home Sunday so she will start coming alive knowing the countdown is on now she’s homeward bound to kylie and her spicy rice. Can we please start a petition to save the scrunchie and burn it cause that must be actually stinking now even worse than her 🤮 glad h is having a good time aimee h arm is filtered and if you don’t use filters I’d be seriously worried about your child’s arm 🥴. Finger are longer than yours not chunkier tho sausage fingers. Make up is deffo making a mess natural hahhaa seen more natural on a drag queen an I love the drag queen they are so skilled it’s a insult to even put aimee in that league. Can’t wait for Steph to put her more I think we can all see the frustration between the both of them and I’m here for it

Mar 8, 2024
Someone's commented on Stephs morning post saying Aimees face looks "swollen" and they hope "she's ok" 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 PMSL...fING "SWOLLEN" 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 DYING
She looks like a different person when she sticks her mallet head in staphs morning video. Like she is ugly. I always thought oh she’s not the ugliest but wow she is ugly. Inside and outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.