Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The best eye cream is really working its magic.
IMG_4661.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024
That kid needs her teeth straightened ! She must get ripped at school !
My daughters teeth are the same with how they are placed (but are clean no plaque etc) but it’s because she is missing two upper teeth, the dentist said the baby teeth never come down or she doesn’t have them but the hole where they should be is now closed. But as she’s only 9 they don’t want to xray to check untill more of her baby teeth have come out. I asked about a brace because they are very gappy but they are also straight and the dentist said she may or may not need one, depends on if there is an adult set up there or not. It’s something that can’t be sorted until she’s much older unfortunately.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What’s she having for breakfast folks?
5 pastries or a full cooked affair?or all of the above?

If she wonders why she is bloated all the time maybe she should keep a food diary.

It will read like this.

BEIGE BEIGE BEIGE

also, eat fruit if any first. It digests really quickly, eating it with cakes and cooked food means it’s sits in the stomach fermenting on top of the other food as it can’t move through it. Causes wind and bloating and bad for digestion in general

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I wonder if she’s been quiet this week because she’s got chunky vavgina with her- who uploads tiktoks too.. so Aimee knows she can’t bullshit her huns.. pretending to be mammy of the century when in reality she’s done absolutely nothing with that kid the whole time they’ve been away.. let’s face it, if Steph didn’t push for that water park harper would be sitting in that ring in the shallow end of the same hotel pool for the full week..

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I’ve now listened to Steph’s morning video where Aimee supposedly says ‘do off’ 287 times
I’m sure I can hear ‘ON’ so chances are it was ‘is ur filter on or something’ The other thing is if she was on the phone, why would Steph look straight at her and say, “ come say hello” she’d have waited until she was off the phone surely! PLUS her laugh also confirms it….to me anyways
Off for a lie down in a darkened room 😂

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee Arsehole just isn’t natural with her daughter at all.

She does the bare minimum and think it a big thing such as splashing each other in the pool or when she said a few weeks back that H had a full social calendar as was invited to a party - things most parents do with their kids and weekends are at most times busy with kids parties and clubs etc.

She just things taking H on holiday shows what a great mum she is - she doesn’t get that she has to parent her own child.

I can’t stand Vav either as she has morals of a gutter rat but she is making H holiday fun for her - she is more engaging than Aimee Arsehole is and H actually smiles in the pics Vav posts up whereas Aimee Arsehole she has learnt how to pout and pose which is sad.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I’ve now listened to Steph’s morning video where Aimee supposedly says ‘do off’ 287 times
I’m sure I can hear ‘ON’ so chances are it was ‘is ur filter on or something’ The other thing is if she was on the phone, why would Steph look straight at her and say, “ come say hello” she’d have waited until she was off the phone surely! PLUS her laugh also confirms it….to me anyways
I said this yesterday!!! Thank you for also hearing it!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimee Arsehole just isn’t natural with her daughter at all.

She does the bare minimum and think it a big thing such as splashing each other in the pool or when she said a few weeks back that H had a full social calendar as was invited to a party - things most parents do with their kids and weekends are at most times busy with kids parties and clubs etc.

She just things taking H on holiday shows what a great mum she is - she doesn’t get that she has to parent her own child.

I can’t stand Vav either as she has morals of a gutter rat but she is making H holiday fun for her - she is more engaging than Aimee Arsehole is and H actually smiles in the pics Vav posts up whereas Aimee Arsehole she has learnt how to pout and pose which is sad.
I agree. If steph wasn't there that child would be stuck between the room, shop and shallow end of a pool. She wouldn't have got out to restaurants or the water park or been played with properly in the pool at the hotel. It's really sad and aimee needs a long hard look at herself. But she's to narcissitic to think she's wrong in any way. And harpers going to go home and end up even sadder because she won't have proper interaction unless her grandparents are about.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I thought this yesterday. She was telling steph to do off cause she knew she wouldn't be filtered 100%.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Beeefy has posted max slept till half 8 theyv had a lazy morning and just made breakfast still all fresh clean and made breakfast regardless of oversleeping and still a plan for the day. Shock no sign of aimee she really grates on me it’s basically her last 2 days it’s 11 there and she’s still in bed no way is h still asleep

Mar 7, 2024
There is no cat sitter. I rang the RSPCA and the lady called me back to confirm it is a family member checking in on them and to them that is fine because they are still getting access to outside and access back in for shelter, food and water. Not that I needed them to confirm that she lied about a cat sitter.
No I refuse to believe there is no cat sitter, I bet she was just out at tesco buying more Bob when the rspca called round! Aimee has never told a lie on the app, she said so! That lady is a long time family friend, with no life, family or commitments who is willing and able to cat sit at short notice whenever needed! The lady is a Saint. How dare you question her existence 😤

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
at this point I'm surprised Aimee's pants don't actually catch on fire 🩲🔥

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Beeefy has posted max slept till half 8 theyv had a lazy morning and just made breakfast still all fresh clean and made breakfast regardless of oversleeping and still a plan for the day. Shock no sign of aimee she really grates on me it’s basically her last 2 days it’s 11 there and she’s still in bed no way is h still asleep
I just feel sad for H like imagine just sitting there knowing the pools nearby and food but you have to wait there for your lazy mother to move herself. She mustn't organise herself at night for the next morning like when I'm on holidays and even at home if I'm going somewhere I have everything out and ironed the night before if it needs it. And a plan in place. Christ I go to London with an itinerary ffs cause I don't like wasting time hahahahaa

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Please forgive me lord I have sinned with this picture ha! I mean I would usually never but it came on my Tik tok whilst scrolling frosting a cake videos!🤷‍♀️ True story ha why on earth does it just scream Aims! Hahahaha I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry terrible isn't it hahaha. That video of bestie when she pops her head on! Absolutely will the real Aims please step forward ha. She's absolutely deranged! Saw a womans titk tok video where she was speaking about the filter that u can have on that the viewers don't see.. scary how much u can manipulate ur videos without anyone ever knowing! Unless ur Aims who trips up every lie She's ever told and outs herself ha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-201623_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410-201623_TikTok.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 207
Mar 7, 2024
I just feel sad for H like imagine just sitting there knowing the pools nearby and food but you have to wait there for your lazy mother to move herself. She mustn't organise herself at night for the next morning like when I'm on holidays and even at home if I'm going somewhere I have everything out and ironed the night before if it needs it. And a plan in place. Christ I go to London with an itinerary ffs cause I don't like wasting time hahahahaa
What's there to organise? She doesn't wash, shower or brush her hair. Clothes aren't ironed they are straight from the case. She just gets up, has an anxiety s. Chucks some clothes on. Tells the mirror she's stunning then heads off to gift shop to splash the cash

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What's there to organise? She doesn't wash, shower or brush her hair. Clothes aren't ironed they are straight from the case. She just gets up, has an anxiety s. Chucks some clothes on. Tells the mirror she's stunning then heads off to gift shop to splash the cash
Don’t forget the shot of stashed ale before she leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.