Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
This is 100% spot on - I really feel this, I try to see the good in people, I can’t see any in her at all, she’s someone who gives me all the rage, someone who on paper has everything, her own (dads) house, car, no money worries, a little girl - but she has nothing!!!!
She could have the most amazing inspirational TikTok
Cleaning videos
Budget with me
DIY
Days out on a budget for kids
How I use fitness to help me anxiety

Yet she chooses to get pissed nearly every day which makes a mockery out of anxiety sufferers
Neglects her dsughter
She thinks she’s untouchable because the enablers have put her in a bubble
Well drinking and then setting foot in your car to go home is vile!!!!!
So huns if you have read here - questions yourselves what’s right and what’s not!!!!!
After 2+ years of watching her get away with absolute everything. Parading her cash whilst in a cost of living crisis for the last year without a second thought. The lies after lies after lies! Amongst the bits u have mentioned and many others! I'm sorry if this offends anyone, not my intention but if you support her then more fool you! She needed reporting to the DVLA a long time ago, even if it's just to do their checks and make sure she is driving safely for the sake of her daughter and the public. We all know she drink drives, I find it bizarre that anyone who's see everything from day 1 would object to that.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Came straight here after seeing Billy Big Bollox is back lol. Oh and I cooked an M&S roast in the bag chicken for dinner today (last roast til oct/nov) and it filled a large dinner plate so do knows what she does with hers??!! Also it’s very moist (sorry if anyone hates that word)

She eats it herself off camera or she throws it in the bin. Probably a bit of both.

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Did Aimee fface just try and call us stupid? Cause christ but the cheek to call anyone stupid 🤣🤣🤣 the fact that alot of us are professionals and alot of other educated people who actually work for a living and we all have this opinion of her says enough about how smart we are tbh because have you looked at your comment section and noticed the amount of wombats actually think you're actually OK in anyway lol And another thing from a psychiatric professional I.e. ME! Yes someone whose got an anxiety disorder can be deemed incapacitated to drive. If their disorder is seen to impact them or cause issues with safety to themselves and others. The way you describe yours does indeed come across as if you can barely function as a human being never mind drive from A to B so if it is that bad then you should be assessed to see if you are safe to be on the roads. Especially as you have a child in your car. But also let's be honest it's quite clear that you drink with alcohol on board also. So yes you deserve investigating. Also did you seriously come home and not shower? Those chains are vile and make your neck look bigger than it actually is. Also since you love KFC so much how the do do you not know their line is finger lickin good. Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey. Back to fin basics anyway, the kylie must have been the first thing opened when you got home cause I guarantee it wasn't the windows to air the house after 5 cats have lived in it alone for a week and highly doubt the suitcases were flung open to get the washing on cause sure you couldnt be bothered to open the shower door and get in. Nobody here believes you that the RSPCA didn't call and that those poor animals were looked after right. You're an utter disgrace. And hey from the otherside. You make it so obvious you read here and TL. What a sad little life Jane 🥴
Exactly this 👍👍

Mar 9, 2024
Know what I hate??? When I have nothing left to read on CC 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm never up to date as unlike our biggest fan Eau de Olga I'm bloody bust all the time!! Between work, teens, housework etc I never catch up! However today, the joy of being old enough to need a hip replacement but being too young to have one, I've been flattened by pain and had to rest. So to pass the time I've been reading here (and TL).

One thing that strikes me as true madness is between Olga and her huns they see no wrong doing in her acts and behaviours. Has society really dropped to such a level that drink/dangerous driving, feeding a child takeaways more often than not and feigning illness which can debilitate people (me being 1, mental health breakdown 2 yrs ago next month n didn't leave my home for a month due to anxiety) are seen as the norm and justify praise???

I despair for my children growing up in this world.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Know what I hate??? When I have nothing left to read on CC 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm never up to date as unlike our biggest fan Eau de Olga I'm bloody bust all the time!! Between work, teens, housework etc I never catch up! However today, the joy of being old enough to need a hip replacement but being too young to have one, I've been flattened by pain and had to rest. So to pass the time I've been reading here (and TL).

One thing that strikes me as true madness is between Olga and her huns they see no wrong doing in her acts and behaviours. Has society really dropped to such a level that drink/dangerous driving, feeding a child takeaways more often than not and feigning illness which can debilitate people (me being 1, mental health breakdown 2 yrs ago next month n didn't leave my home for a month due to anxiety) are seen as the norm and justify praise???

I despair for my children growing up in this world.

You’ll have more to read soon! Leelee the arse licker has joined🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Lee Lee stood at aimees window

Attachments

• IMG_2917.gif
    IMG_2917.gif
    86.8 KB · Views: 50

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
She said her comments she takes diazepam if her “anxiety “ is bad no correct me if I’m wrong isn’t diazepam a benzodiazepine and makes you drowsy and wasn’t it marketed as Valium at some point…my point is even if she doesn’t drive as she says when it’s bad and she uses the diazepam wouldn’t that still be in her system the nxt morning.
She also drinks on these tablets how long is it going to be before she ends up in hospital because of the mixing of the pills and booze which could end up very badly for her not that am bothered but for her child it would be the end of her world.
Just goes to show how an utterly selfish mother she is just with that point never mind the se dit the constant 🍆 around her plus what she doesn’t show the world because I think there’s way worse that she won’t admit to.
Lime I said feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but sounds like a recipe for disaster to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.