Feb 28, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_2919.png
    IMG_2919.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 315

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
The fact she seems happier looking at some chicken on a plate than she does her own daughter says it all really doesn’t it? Imagine coming back from an all inclusive and having a massive KFC? I could never 🤢
I agree. Most people who get back from an all inclusive eat like rabbits on their return home. I would never dream of ordering a takeaway after a week or more of all inclusive. She’s been eating 4 pastries for breakfast alone! Plus all the chocolate and snacks between meals.
My body would be crying out for some greens at this point, not a skip-size mountain of fried chicken.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree. Most people who get back from an all inclusive eat like rabbits on their return home. I would never dream of ordering a takeaway after a week or more of all inclusive. She’s been eating 4 pastries for breakfast alone! Plus all the chocolate and snacks between meals.
My body would be crying out for some greens at this point, not a skip-size mountain of fried chicken.
She deserves to get overweight, let everyone see that all the rubbish she eats takes it toll on her body and mind.
She’s like an example of how NOT to eat

Mar 13, 2024
UK
So we are the uneducated ones.. well that’s untrue for a start but who are those that think it’s acceptable to drive whilst on diazepam? Not us!
Who is that thinks they have told DVLA about their health conditions and drugs but aren’t sure - still not us! If you had there would be no need to complete all the questions.
I wonder if her police case officer will tell her if she had been stopped whilst under the influence of diazepam she was breaking the law.. Google it Aimless if you don’t believe me.
Also, ooh we are so tired.. does she realise that some peoples commute takes the sane time as her flight? God she infuriates me🤬
Sleep well fellow trowls 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m sorry i thought it was directed to nosey! I’m good thank you! Getting there one step at a time! Are you ok? ❤️❤️
Yeah it was and then I asked about you but I wasn’t very clear. Glad you’re ok.
I’m great thanks, unless I watch Olga then I’m just annoyed and bemused 😂 she’s such hard work 🤡 I’m not watching her for a while. Obviously I keep up to date with her goings on here because it’s just so fascinating. What a week of non stop holiday fun eh 🤭

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah it was and then I asked about you but I wasn’t very clear. Glad you’re ok.
I’m great thanks, unless I watch Olga then I’m just annoyed and bemused 😂 she’s such hard work 🤡 I’m not watching her for a while. Obviously I keep up to date with her goings on here because it’s just so fascinating. What a week of non stop holiday fun eh 🤭

I understand completely! I didn’t watch today till about 4/5pm and even then I watched it on x2 speed! And I know! I was watching Steph’s videos even she seems to have cheered up now she’s gone🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t eat meat so I’ve never had KFC so out of interest I’ve just looked at the fat content and calories.
BLOODY HELL. She is seriously doing her self some harm. I hope her dad does invite her over for his wife’s home cooked nutritional meals for her and the child. They both desperately need it

Status
Not open for further replies.