Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo please can you confirm which videos you sent the DVLA? I’m just wondering what video evidence they have received and how she’s gonna try to wriggle out of this one 😂 Thank you ☺️ x
Of course I can and I’ve got a few others too which I can’t believe she actually did considering she is a raging alcoholic and yes they also know about her consistent alcohol drinking too.
I told catpiss after what she did when I was a kid she will pay for her lies and I will be her karma (sorry kalma 🤣🤣)
I have a whole album dedicated to Catpiss thundercunt in my phone 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3197.jpeg
    IMG_3197.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 173
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I think the reason D2 family and friends haven't come forward could probably be down to some sort of investigation. The family would be defending him after the s she's spouted and we've not heard or seen anything. I hope once it's done they come forward. If that was my brother being persecuted I would be defending him.
Can I bother you for a D2 recap? She was on my FYP at the time she was with some bearded guy. Then I seen nothing until she appeared single and something about a miscarriage.
Has she trolled him/his family? Was she pregnant?
I can’t say I’d have put him and her together if they were the last two pieces of my jigsaw. I’d think there was an error in the jigsaw factory.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Of course I can and I’ve got a few others too which I can’t believe she actually did considering she is a raging alcoholic and yes they also know about her consistent alcohol drinking too.
I told catpiss after what she did when I was a kid she will pay for her lies and I will be her karma (sorry kalma 🤣🤣)
Does she know who you are under this alias? 😂😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The first one I sent to DVLA with several screenshots too
The 2nd video I found last night and can’t believe she’s actually done that being a chronic alcoholic herself and on medication 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t even take her own advice the uneducated herpes catpiss thundercunt 🤣

Attachments

• v09044g40000ccpeoo3c77u1rcrsvsp0.mp4
    47.3 MB
  • v0f044gc0000ciclr6bc77ufrkkjboig.mp4
    41.2 MB
Mar 8, 2024
The KALMA bus is coming and everybody’s jumping! 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
The 2nd video I found last night and can’t believe she’s actually done that being a chronic alcoholic herself and on medication 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t even take her own advice the uneducated herpes catpiss thundercunt 🤣
Thanks for sharing that! I’m at work so will have a look which ones they are when I’m on my lunch break 💕

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Can I bother you for a D2 recap? She was on my FYP at the time she was with some bearded guy. Then I seen nothing until she appeared single and something about a miscarriage.
Has she trolled him/his family? Was she pregnant?
I can’t say I’d have put him and her together if they were the last two pieces of my jigsaw. I’d think there was an error in the jigsaw factory.
According to reports this is my understanding of the D2 situation.
Mer him a week after crying over D1. Introduced her child the next week.
Dated him for around 7 weeks. Claimed she was pregnant but documented periods and alcohol consumption. When they spilt messaged his children,Insinuated he wasn't there for her and other bits on a late night comment rant. I can't remember exactly what was said but didn't paint him in a good light at all.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
According to reports this is my understanding of the D2 situation.
Mer him a week after crying over D1. Introduced her child the next week.
Dated him for around 7 weeks. Claimed she was pregnant but documented periods and alcohol consumption. When they spilt messaged his children,Insinuated he wasn't there for her and other bits on a late night comment rant. I can't remember exactly what was said but didn't paint him in a good light at all.
Thank you! Messaged his kids 🤯 Is this the one who had the beard and went to an event with Vav and Rylan or have I missed another fella? 😳😳

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you! Messaged his kids 🤯 Is this the one who had the beard and went to an event with Vav and Rylan or have I missed another fella? 😳😳
That’s the one. We never saw D1 only his arm on her insta

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Does she know who you are under this alias? 😂😂
Absolutely not a chance as she’s thick as do plus my appearance has changed since she last saw me. Even an ex boyfriend I bumped into last week didn’t recognise me 🤣🤣
She will also know my maiden name not my married name and I reckon with all the info I’ve mentioned about her, it’s doing her head in because she knows I’m speaking the truth.
Funny how the one day she got up for breakfast (potato head vid on vavgina) I mentioned here about informing the dvla so she fin knew about it before she got home.
What’s up catpiss didnt you believe me and guess what YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW and no amount of money duncle dave or Greg (whoever daddy is) will save your driving licence.
All I’m going to say is I am actually female, I am 40 in 6 weeks and I have known you since you were 11, and my name is Josephine (or is it ) 🤣
Have you not realised catpiss how I’m ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of you and I won’t divulge any government reports I’ve put in until at least 4 weeks after so it gives them time to start investigating you 🤣🖕
Now go take your uneducated, smelly fanny get a shower and drown your sorrows in a bottle of kylie 🥂
Wouldn’t bother looking for a new car either as it will just be sat on your driveway for at least 1-2yrs with your ban 🤣 knowing you though you will drive without a licence still because you drink drive without giving a s.
Don’t worry as if you are caught driving after a medical ban believe me you will be arrested as a lot of us on here will spot you around Birkdale, school run or in Southport 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.