Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Absolutely not a chance as she’s thick as do plus my appearance has changed since she last saw me. Even an ex boyfriend I bumped into last week didn’t recognise me 🤣🤣
She will also know my maiden name not my married name and I reckon with all the info I’ve mentioned about her, it’s doing her head in because she knows I’m speaking the truth.
Funny how the one day she got up for breakfast (potato head vid on vavgina) I mentioned here about informing the dvla so she fin knew about it before she got home.
What’s up catpiss didnt you believe me and guess what YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW and no amount of money duncle dave or Greg (whoever daddy is) will save your driving licence.
All I’m going to say is I am actually female, I am 40 in 6 weeks and I have known you since you were 11, and my name is Josephine (or is it ) 🤣
Have you not realised catpiss how I’m ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of you and I won’t divulge any government reports I’ve put in until at least 4 weeks after so it gives them time to start investigating you 🤣🖕
Now go take your uneducated, smelly fanny get a shower and drown your sorrows in a bottle of kylie 🥂
Wouldn’t bother looking for a new car either as it will just be sat on your driveway for at least 1-2yrs with your ban 🤣 knowing you though you will drive without a licence still because you drink drive without giving a s.
Don’t worry as if you are caught driving after a medical ban believe me you will be arrested as a lot of us on here will spot you around Birkdale, school run or in Southport 🥰
That’s the thing about getting a life on social media, people you’ve wronged will always bide their time. Karma is a funny ole thing 😂😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
According to reports this is my understanding of the D2 situation.
Mer him a week after crying over D1. Introduced her child the next week.
Dated him for around 7 weeks. Claimed she was pregnant but documented periods and alcohol consumption. When they spilt messaged his children,Insinuated he wasn't there for her and other bits on a late night comment rant. I can't remember exactly what was said but didn't paint him in a good light at all.
He also told her he had the snip so she can’t be pregnant and she used fake pregnancy tests to trick him. She has also done the fake tests with another of her exes just after she split from H dad.
With what’s been said from woeisme I think D2 has taken the legal route and she did harass his children which is the reason she is not allowed to take H for swimming lessons & flash gash Gigi has to take her. If nothing legal was in place Catpiss would definitely be there. There is a wiki timeline on her TL thread too if that helps

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yes and the rumour is that Miss Cat Piss can't take H swimming at the Riverside because of a restraining order
Oh Aimee… There was me scrolling past thinking there’s that boring cow at her worktop in her bath robe, patronising her followers again 🤡🤣

I honestly can’t get over that gangsta driving video 😆😆😆 I can’t put that video to the woman I see briefly on my FYP. It’s like another dimension

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not a fan of Aimee and wouldn’t comment but agree with the comments on TL about reporting her to the DVLA… what is the point ?? How do people have the time in the day for this? It comes across as an illness to care that much about someone to do this .. I don’t think she is a good parent but karma is real and it will come back .
The comments on TL about the dvla weren’t from a poster on that thread . They popped up making trouble. Probably her mum or Aimee herself

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
He also told her he had the snip so she can’t be pregnant and she used fake pregnancy tests to trick him. She has also done the fake tests with another of her exes just after she split from H dad.
With what’s been said from woeisme I think D2 has taken the legal route and she did harass his children which is the reason she is not allowed to take H for swimming lessons & flash gash Gigi has to take her. If nothing legal was in place Catpiss would definitely be there. There is a wiki timeline on her TL thread too if that helps
I am going to have to look at this wiki and catch up before I jump on board from here 🤣
Vav is punting poor M ten fold just now, bless the wee fella but I’m not engaging in her content just now for his sake. So Aimee, you’re up!!

Mar 8, 2024
According to reports this is my understanding of the D2 situation.
Mer him a week after crying over D1. Introduced her child the next week.
Dated him for around 7 weeks. Claimed she was pregnant but documented periods and alcohol consumption. When they spilt messaged his children,Insinuated he wasn't there for her and other bits on a late night comment rant. I can't remember exactly what was said but didn't paint him in a good light at all.
Wiki on TL explains the timelines and all other things for anyone who’s not sure

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The first one I sent to DVLA with several screenshots too
The 2nd video I found last night and can’t believe she’s actually done that being a chronic alcoholic herself and on medication 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t even take her own advice the uneducated herpes catpiss thundercunt 🤣
This from the girl whose sat in the garden looking depressed with her breeze blocks nailing prosecco lol she should take her own advice. And no aimee it's not that it CAN be a depressant it's that it IS a depressant. And I'm sure you have been advised by your nurse practitioner (because she isn't a mental health nurse) you should be cautious drinking alcohol when you are on medications. But I'd dare say you have them prescribed and are a person who doesn't take your tablets so you can have a bigger amount of alcohol. There's many that do that. But medication isn't everything, it's only a helping hand. You need to actually be responsible for your self to and do work on yourself. If you're feeling s have techniques you know that work that will improve your mental state and that doesn't mean shopping that gives you a high for 5 minutes then you go into an even bigger low when the adrenaline wears off. Your nurse should have gone through all of this with you. But then you don't seem to want to help yourself. But then again is it really as bad as you say because personally I've seen people climbing the walls with their anxiety and they will do anything and have done anything to help themselves and you just don't. I think sometimes you confuse anxiety with feelings of worry. They aren't the same. Everyone worries. Everyone has things they don't like to do. But not everyone expects others to do the things they just don't like to do for themselves and disguise it as an illness so many people wish they didn't experience and that includes myself.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh Aimee… There was me scrolling past thinking there’s that boring cow at her worktop in her bath robe, patronising her followers again 🤡🤣

I honestly can’t get over that gangsta driving video 😆😆😆 I can’t put that video to the woman I see briefly on my FYP. It’s like another dimension
That’s unbelievable 🫣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

YOU!!! are our mother fing HERO 🥇

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hope this one was sent too!
She just thought she’d film herself in the midst of a mild panic attack.
She’s just embarrassed when she sees the school mums that all.
I’m sorry but nobody needs her to illustrate what having a panic attack looks like. She’s such a fake. Such poor acting and obviously just thought to herself…this might be a nice little way to gain more sympathy.
She is such a bloody mess

Status
Not open for further replies.