Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Harassment? How? For using things that have come out of your own mouth in videos so it’s literally YOU saying it about yourself.
You really have no clue and just a huge victim mentality.

“Officer, itsmejo is harassing me yes officer I don’t know them but they claim to know me LeeLee told me on tiktok officer, yes arrest her!”

Piss off 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve just started the Aimee wiki and it tells me to go grab a cuppa so I am going to do just that.
I’ve also get meds to take (I ain’t driving but I might pretend heavy breathe) that will numb the pain I’m going to feel from reading this (also from surgery but I don’t think surgery is the sore part 🤣). **throws gang signs like Aimee ✌️ **

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Types of Harassment
Bullying. Bullying is physical and psychological harassing behavior perpetrated against an individual, by one or more persons. ...
Psychological Harassment. ...
Racial Harassment. ...
Religious Harassment. ...
Stalking. ...
Mobbing. ...
Hazing. ...
Backlash.

Yeah me cc huns it would be classed as harassment.
Backlash.. interesting. So all the clapback comments would come under bullying and harassment as one you’ve retaliated (backlash), and second you’re in a position to know you have followers who will also attack that person? (Inciting Backlash, bullying, harassment, stalking)

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
@longtimechatterbox yes absolutely is backlash also.
So you agree Aimee bullys and harasses people openly when replying to comments she doesn’t like instead of ignoring and deleting. Then to add incites bullying, harassment, backlash and stalking doing this on a platform where she knows she can’t control people’s behaviour and doesn’t know the capacity in which people process information, their mental state (knows right from wrong) or what loyalty they have to her so will go looking for the person she’s highlighted (stalking) and start harassing and abusing them. Which may never have happened if Aimee didn’t do a clap back to that particular comment?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Types of Harassment
Bullying. Bullying is physical and psychological harassing behavior perpetrated against an individual, by one or more persons. ...
Racial Harassment. ...
Stalking. ...
Mobbing. ...
Hazing. ...
Backlash.

Hi Aimee 👋 can you wash your hair please thank chewww!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
To be honest if someone left me a comment on my page like some she gets on hers my first response would be to defend myself. I'd probably clap back too.
You can defend yourself, privately. Why would you need an audience of over 500k?
Also you only need to defend yourself when it hits a truth nerve in my opinion. When someone leaves a comment that’s a risk they put to themselves that would be missed by many. When it’s shared as a clap back it then becomes noticed by everyone who would have missed it because they didn’t even go looking.
You cannot scream bullying and harassment when you too bully and harass. Either never do a clap back and stay firm it’s one sided. Or fight fire with fire but expect to get burnt in the process. 🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
To be honest if someone left me a comment on my page like some she gets on hers my first response would be to defend myself. I'd probably clap back too.

Half the time the comments aren’t on her page they’re on here or tattle. Where nobody forces her to read.

And her fans are bullies they bullied and tore a woman apart for saying her husband died saying it wasn’t Aimee’s issue and not to make her feel bad for it.

Aimee is the biggest bully and sits back and allows them to do such things and blocks people for saying she should be telling them not to she incites it and it isn’t bullying from us it is sheer pointing out her wrongs, her lies and her manipulation and crap parenting.

It isn’t bullying to state facts and everything that has happened and been done everyone has evidence from her own mouth.

It isn’t bullying just because she doesn’t like being seen for what she is!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Types of Harassment
Racial Harassment. ...
Stalking. ...
Mobbing. ...
Hazing. ...
Backlash.

Aimless, who's the cat sitter you made up?

Jun 7, 2023
Types of Harassment
Racial Harassment. ...
Stalking. ...
Mobbing. ...
Hazing. ...
Backlash.

Yeah me cc huns it would be classed as harassment

Types of crimes:

Driving under the influence of drink or drugs
Using a phone whilst driving
Not reporting a crash