Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Hold on let me just get my Ouija board out.

"Hey dad, lava3512 wants to know if your proud of me. Knock once for yes, twice for no"
1713202351761.gif

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree with you! It's like they think we are on here for the sake of it. WE ARE NOT TROLLS!!!! we have shown more concern and care for her Daughter than any of her family members have shown. We have soooo many receipts to back what we are saying, fancy going onto a forum of this nature without having all the facts! They can piss off back to her TT to lick more of her stinking dirty filthy arse! Ha x

Spot on, and I wish people including Aimee would learn the meaning of the word troll. And yeah let them go back to her TT where they leave arse licking comments but still get blanked 🤣 they probably sign up here to go back to her to see ‘I joined to stick up for you’ and sit gagging for her to reply to them. That’s the very definition of sad.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Didn’t have time to do a shop apparently as too much to do today.

So noodles, cheese, chicken nuggets and spaghetti hoops it is!

Oh and see how she has separated the spaghetti hoops from rest of the food but on her video at the airport breakfast before the flight - H plate showed beans were touching the rest of the food 🤔🤥.

Attachments

• IMG_1706.jpeg
    IMG_1706.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 118
Mar 8, 2024

Oh and see how she has separated the spaghetti hoops from rest of the food but on her video at the airport breakfast before the flight - H plate showed beans were touching the rest of the food 🤔🤥.
She cooks this s even when she’s been shopping. Daft bint

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
A world full of women who feed their kids vast amount of takeout greasy food on a weekley basis?? whilst damaging their kids health in the process! A world full of mothers who leave their sex toys in their bed for their kids to find and love to tell thousands of people all about it! A world full of women who only cook nutricious food when a man is on the scene! A world full of women who have every Tom dick and harry as new steps dad every few months or fake pregnancys to get attention to keep a ex! or who harasses an ex’s kids to the point he has had to take legal action! A world full of women who‘s anxiety appears when it’s 99% about taking her daughter anywhere but swans all over the country with men and for events! A world full of women who are more bothered about recording tick tocks than killing some one whilst driving all for attention! or maybe fulllof mothers who talk to their huns on line whilst their 8 year old is on you tube uploading videos begging for friends! Or maybe a world full of mothers who tell the world their kids dad is abusive and then changed her mind a few months later! shall I go on? toodle pip 😘

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Spot on, and I wish people including Aimee would learn the meaning of the word troll. And yeah let them go back to her TT where they leave arse licking comments but still get blanked 🤣 they probably sign up here to go back to her to see ‘I joined to stick up for you’ and sit gagging for her to reply to them. That’s the very definition of sad.
Hahahaha absolutely! Validation from princess fish flaps! Awwww Aims we love you so much! Please acknowledge me! Piss off sweetheart and get back to the land of reality she doesn't care about you! She doesn't even care enough about her child! Stop licking her filthy lazy arse it stinks! Jesus I'm on one tonight bring them on ha x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

I find her lies about food as some of her weirdest lies. The cheese thing and not being able to touch it, the chicken on bone thing, the Lurpak v flora, the beans/spag touching. Such weird things to lie about. And she forgets about them so often so why continue them on 🤯🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hahahaha absolutely! Validation from princess fish flaps! Awwww Aims we love you so much! Please acknowledge me! Piss off sweetheart and get back to the land of reality she doesn't care about you! She doesn't even care enough about her child! Stop licking her filthy lazy arse it stinks! Jesus I'm on one tonight bring them on ha x

She barely replies to any of the nice comments, she barely goes live for any of them. She never does a giveaway for them like a lot do. So why do they try so hard to get her attention and idolise her. They are obsessed with her like I was obsessed with Westlife as a teenager 🤣

I’m ready too🤣🤣 we will wipe the floor with any of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.