Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
She has to post this ad we get it. But she could have acknowledge a child in her community passing and pass on her thoughts. She has acknowledged stuff before but always makes it about herself so that’s why she gets slated
Ok I take back everything I’ve said she’s had time to take of her nails and paint them. My bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ fml too much to do but can paint her nails!? Anyone mind if i delete my devils advocate comments

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Let’s get the violin out the cracks and chins are beginning to show!

Also the Huns are just bizzare!

Attachments

• IMG_2938.jpeg
    IMG_2938.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 181
Mar 8, 2024
Haven’t had time to go shopping… but managed a Starbucks and looks to me like she’s been on the sunbeds cos the face looks more tanned than it did this morning. Her priorities are completely screwed up!!

Attachments

• IMG_2690.png
    IMG_2690.png
    403.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2684.png
    IMG_2684.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2688.png
    IMG_2688.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2689.png
    IMG_2689.png
    388.8 KB · Views: 185

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She barely replies to any of the nice comments, she barely goes live for any of them. She never does a giveaway for them like a lot do. So why do they try so hard to get her attention and idolise her. They are obsessed with her like I was obsessed with Westlife as a teenager 🤣

I’m ready too🤣🤣 we will wipe the floor with any of them!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh lovely abit of westlife when I'm cleaning ha. They have attachment issues clearly, don't get me wrong nothing wrong with following someone and liking their content etc but what on earth does she bring to the table with her dire s day in and day out. Like u said, no give aways, no lives. What was more important then getting some shopping to feed ur child a decent meal! Still 9 days with hardly any nutrition! Be soon back to black eyes and pale skin for H. Poor lass x

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I think people just think we don’t like Aimee because she has a free home, free money, she’s on TikTok (don’t class that as a job, and she gets invited to events etc
It’s not that - no one cares about that, it’s not taking accountability for safeguarding her daughter, feeding her daughter a diet that’s shocking, her constant fabricating the truth and making a mockery of health conditions that don’t affect her like she says.
When called out she plays the victim
No one was gloating about contacting the DVLA -
She didn’t even report the “accident” on the motorway - or did she black out! If I hit a car at 70mph trust me my car would know and I would have been over the other side of the motorway - so another lie.
Huns people are not out to be a nasty pasty to Aimee - they just can’t stand liars.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Time to remove her nails and paint them but no time to nip to the shop and get a day or 2s worth of food to do them until she can get to do a bigger shop? Although she usually buys a s load to do her 2 or 3 days right enough. But no excuse Aimee. Or have you been banned from driving already? Lol that dinner is diabolical. You do realise there she some restaurant's that do healthy meals for delivery at least where I live. It would be a better option than greasy chicken or that s you threw at a plate tonight. Also stop with that face stuff. It's hideous. It makes you look like an extra in wonka. Just because it's expensive doesn't make it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.