Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
I can’t stand that sniff she always does, then smacks her lips, it makes her ugly mouth look worse than normal. So unattractive.

She’s raging in that video. Got home from holiday yesterday, does do all (because she doesn’t have a job) and can’t buy some decent food for her child. Shes been child free since 9am this morning there is no excuse. She’s a despicable human being. @lava3512 is this somebody to aspire to?

Attachments

• C21B6B22-2C67-49DB-AF23-D70130D04C9A.jpeg
    C21B6B22-2C67-49DB-AF23-D70130D04C9A.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 209

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been waiting for you to appear!! We’ve had two Aimee fans come for us all today! 🤣🤣 we need your rants!!
Awww cheers girl😘😘😘 I gotta get ready for work now tho 😫coz unlike the lazy obnoxious b we chat about on here I have a full time job to do 5 nights a week, that's why I'm mostly only on here certain times but I can still 👀👀👀 while at work 😘😘😘

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been waiting for you to appear!! We’ve had two Aimee fans come for us all today! 🤣🤣 we need your rants!!
...and please don't give a flying do, a shiny sE or a rats FAHOOTCHI what Aimees "fans" say to you on here, they're all as fing brain dead as the fat s they hero worship and their opinions mean JACK s coz they're all royally batshit fing CRAZY🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
My family are very proud of me and what I've acheived .
My children are lovely kids .Healthy,happy, caring and kind .
I've never drunk driven ,I've always put my kids first ,I safeguard them ,they have clean clothes,a beautiful home ,healthy meals, friends ....and not once has anyone ever phoned social services,the rspca nor their schools over my behaviour

Mar 27, 2024
UK
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you

I pray I never have a child like you if you aspire to such a nasty despicable human being as Aimee, and if I was your child I’d be mortified that my mother would think this is the way to parent. Infact if you were my mother I would put you in a *home and disown you because I would assume you had lost your mind

*Not Aimee’s Daddy’s/Uncles home (the one he owned and defrauded the residents of £4 million for which he was charged and sent to prison for 21 years when he got too greedy and unsuccessfully tried to defraud a deceased residents will for £10 million)

Status
Not open for further replies.