Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And??? Silly cow hahaha
She really has never grown up. That's the kind of stuff my 14 year old daughter comes out with when she is trying to dish me out cheek! Not a 40 year old woman

And we are going to keep reporting your wrong doing..........and??????

Fills me with joy that we have thus page. As so many more can comment now and proves how much she is disliked! Because no one could join TL it didn't look like as many people hated her as they do. Now she is getting the full brunt and I am here for it

Mar 7, 2024
@leelee it’s time YOU fed off. You’ve had some attention, it’s getting you nowhere. To suggest someone on TL would lie about the death of a child is despicable.

You’re a t!
That's leelee and lava ignored ! Hopefully they'll get the hint they're not welome here and they can go climb back up Aimless' fat lazy ass !

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Had she known we were going to give her a few surprises. Don’t give us all that aimee you slipped up the moment you mentioned the rspca that was not in your comments you knew exactly what you was coming home to your just that much in your own s you believe your untouchable well reality check gurrrllll kalma is here and coming faster than you expected and your not going to get out of this one. Love that for us that you not only slip up with your own lies your now manic flapping like a little flappy bird can smell you from here 🤮

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
In the words of cilla black SURPRISE SUPRISEEEEEE

@itsmejo living rent free in her head
She’s so rattled 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2941.jpeg
    IMG_2941.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 215

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Several things to deal with? School rspca dvla social services?
At this point, I’d delete my Tiktok account and call it a day. She can’t possibly think she can carry on with this so-called job of hers. Her phone consumes her life, she spends all of her time alone, talking into it. It’s quite a lonely existence and sometimes I actually do feel sorry for her, but then I give myself a quick slap and remember what a lying, selfish bleep she is. I can’t believe I actually used to like her. When I first heard about TL on her page, I remember going on there for the first time and thinking “why are these people saying these things about her”. I never went on there again …. until months later when I started to see who she really was for myself. It then all started to make sense. I think I started to notice her lies when she first started seeing D1. Things just weren’t adding up and it continued from there.

Mar 7, 2024
At this point, I’d delete my Tiktok account and call it a day. She can’t possibly think she can carry on with this so-called job of hers. Her phone consumes her life, she spends all of her time alone, talking into it. It’s quite a lonely existence and sometimes I actually do feel sorry for her, but then I give myself a quick slap and remember what a lying, selfish bleep she is. I can’t believe I actually used to like her. When I first heard about TL on her page, I remember going on there for the first time and thinking “why are these people saying these things about her”. I never went on there again …. until months later when I started to see who she really was for myself. It then all started to make sense. I think I started to notice her lies when she first started seeing D1. Things just weren’t adding up and it continued from there.
She has nothing to fall back on if she comes off social media , her and beefy vavron lives are consumed by being attached to their phones talking and selling se to anyone gullible enough to listen to them but yet we are called the jealous ones !

Mar 7, 2024
I mean they are commenting how amazing she is at cutting cheese asking her how she gets it so straight and they were just gazing at the cheese …. wtaf 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know ! Her cheese cutting skills are Mitchelin star quality ! Wish I learned the art of cheese cutting at school lol 🤣🤣 honestly how sad are her Huns commenting on that?

Mar 7, 2024
I'd love to know the average length of time people follow her before they work out she's a lazy, fantasist, spouting drama and lies. Most people seem to have gone from feeling sorry for her to feeling enraged pretty quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.