Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She really has never grown up. That's the kind of stuff my 14 year old daughter comes out with when she is trying to dish me out cheek! Not a 40 year old woman

And we are going to keep reporting your wrong doing..........and??????

Fills me with joy that we have thus page. As so many more can comment now and proves how much she is disliked! Because no one could join TL it didn't look like as many people hated her as they do. Now she is getting the full brunt and I am here for it
I was ELATED and sprinted straight here as soon as I saw it mentioned 🤭

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She’s scraping the barrel blaming the trolls for not been able to go shopping to get her kid food when she’s clearly been to starbies and the sunbeds! And this is why she needs to hang her fat flaps up and Parent her kid instead
100% she really is like a spoilt child! I have to put it down to the lockdown! People were at home and TT became popular and I guess people had nothing better to do than get obsessed with people like her, now they prob need her validation to get through the day! It's utter madness! How ur judgement could be so clouded by ur desire for validation from this piece of lying scum! Just one of those pieces of evidence would be enough for people who are attached to reality like most of us on here are. Her huns are in Aims bubble of utter bullshit! Matrix ha.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
At this point after being outed as breaking the law filming a tik tok and dancing whilst driving you’d think she would have shut down her fing Facebook at the very, very least! But no!

That’s why she deserves all of this and more.
She’s always saying she will NEVER come off Tik Tok. I want to see her when shes using a mobility scooter so I don’t want her to leave. I’d love her to stop the lies and the bad choices at every meal time because other people will be copying and starting bad habits because of her.
That whole bucket for herself last night filled with KFC 🤯it’s just wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.