Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2024
uk
Debs following mine the hippo on IG!! 😂😂
96C91BB5-7DC1-4ED0-9547-9F7449B5FC47.png
Love how debs isn’t letting this lie, Dave was a sort, I’ll have him ;)

Mar 8, 2024
Her dad does a lot for her but she never seems to ever go and visit him or do anything with him and “me dads wife”!
She never visits her sister either and she only goes to her mums house on special occasions. All of her family members run around after her.
I reckon medadswife has an injunction against s stain saying her name 😂😂😂 she only goes to shirls cus she’s a bad piss head too and our Charlie lives too far apparently

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Random thought
Does anyone remember the time a fake account of a bloke commented flirting with her on a video where she was saying she wanted to go to a Brett Morgan concert 🤣
And all the Huns where egging her on going “go for it Aimee” they’re her biggest twols. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's familiar yep. Think it was recent enough as well wasn't it?

Mar 7, 2024
Surely the "cat sitter" would of grabbed some for you. Oh that's right there was no cat sitter.
No Aimless it's not the 'trolls' fault you couldn't go food shopping today , it's your own fault for broadcasting on social media that you allege you have 'panic attacks ' at the thought of driving and when you're driving , also having a boozy lunch with wendie then driving home ! You brought this on yourself !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Does anyone else want to smash their phone when she says “do you want some bread to go with your butter” 😡 I honestly have to stop myself 😂 she really needs a slap, right in her ugly mole ridden face the immature little wankstain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh that’s better 🤣
She has nothing original or even remotely worth watching. Everything is beige and covered in batter. What about a big bowl of healthy salad and grains? Her guts must be desperate for some fresh fruit and vegetables and a rest from digesting processed food. She is constantly showing how to eat your way to diabetes, stroke and heart disease. She should cone with a health warning ⚠️

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
her life is alcohol.

Annoyed I didn’t get every day of the week but who thinks it’s ok to be a lone parent in charge of a child and posts ‘can we
Normalise drinking every day of the week’

Attachments

• IMG_3623.jpeg
    IMG_3623.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3624.jpeg
    IMG_3624.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3626.jpeg
    IMG_3626.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3627.jpeg
    IMG_3627.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3628.jpeg
    IMG_3628.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3625.jpeg
    IMG_3625.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 133

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So something took longer than expected today, meaning she couldn’t go to Tesco. I would say it’s the form she’s referring to, but she told her followers that she posted that first thing this morning, special delivery.

She’s probably referring to getting through the rest of the Christmas chocolate or something.
You’re kidding, Christmas chocolate won’t even have made it to to Boxing Day

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
No Aimless it's not the 'trolls' fault you couldn't go food shopping today , it's your own fault for broadcasting on social media that you allege you have 'panic attacks ' at the thought of driving and when you're driving , also having a boozy lunch with wendie then driving home ! You brought this on yourself !
She could have easily done an online shop for delivery, a click and collect or a whoosh. Takes no time at all.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Hahahaha Mummy didn't have time to go shopping, even tho I filmed an ad, had a starbies and did menails and sunbathed for 10 mins... its their fault isn't it Mummy oh piss off you sack of stinking s! Ur s and u know ur s! Nothing and no one should come before ur child! Making excuses left right and centre! never ur fault is it! Send ur 70yr old dad who's been in and out of ur pit all week then to get pack up stuff. You are a fing disgrace!
She’s scraping the barrel blaming the trolls for not been able to go shopping to get her kid food when she’s clearly been to starbies and the sunbeds! And this is why she needs to hang her fat flaps up and Parent her kid instead

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I reckon medadswife has an injunction against s stain saying her name 😂😂😂 she only goes to shirls cus she’s a bad piss head too and our Charlie lives too far apparently
I tell you what I find funny. You know when ‘me dads wife’ sends round a slab of banoffee pie for her? It’s supposed to last her a few days, like 4 or 5 slices. But because it’s in a slab on a plate and not already cut up for her into slices, she thinks she’s supposed to eat it all in one go. She usually takes it to bed with her and eats it in one sitting.

I find it very strange that she eats the whole thing in one go like that.

Mar 8, 2024
I tell you what I find funny. You know when ‘me dads wife’ sends round a slab of banoffee pie for her? It’s supposed to last her a few days, like 4 or 5 slices. But because it’s in a slab on a plate and not already cut up for her into slices, she thinks she’s supposed to eat it all in one go. She usually takes it to bed with her and eats it in one sitting.

I find it very strange that she eats the whole thing in one go like that.
It’s Aimee she eats a whole bucket of chicken to herself. A massive slab of banoffee pie is easy for her to gulp in one sitting! 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.