Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I find it bloody appalling that she claims to have had a cat sitter and her dad round who was filming the cats and sending it to her - but she still had to leave the house to get cat food yesterday 🤔

The math isn’t matching Aimee Arsehole - me thinks you left poor G with the bare minimum of food for the cats and there was no cat sitter 🤥- we all know the truth!

You got back Sunday - why you wouldn’t do a Whoosh order or better still get off your arse,use your two legs and go to the shop to get something nutritious in to cook your child!

You were able to do an Uber Eats/Just Eat order to get your claws onto KFC so why couldn’t you have done a Whoosh order then to make sure healthy stuff in for H packed lunch and something for tea instead of takeaways?

This week will be panic stations for her - expect cleaning videos, a video of her with oven gloves on saying she has slaved over the meal all day and then something about sorting the garden out to make it nice for the summer for H and the cats.

She was seething last night! I feel her time on TT is coming to the end as she can’t keep up with all the lies she is saying.
I thought that myself with whoosh yesterday or drop into the shops on the way home after collecting harper because she was soooo busy and too late for home delivery why not get a whoosh as if a make do tea is a pity party there’s no way this very important thing took 6 hours even decorating harpers room wouldn’t take 6 hours 🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Caught up with her tiktok. What is that dinner? How she got fresh bread after being away a week but doesn’t have fresh veg/food?

If only she had a week sitting in the sun, she could have done an online shop for arriving home 🤷‍♀️
I think she didn’t do a shop because there’s always a drama when travelling as you may of her she was up so early that day plastering her face with makeup for the airport and then she had to have a Timmy’s hortons and harper a Burger King duty free shopping that she nearly missed the plane and then she was nearly sleeping in the Uber it’s just too much

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Pahahahahhahaha 😂😂😂

Attachments

• E6B020E3-F993-4CCA-9B9E-95A75E684AC5.jpeg
    E6B020E3-F993-4CCA-9B9E-95A75E684AC5.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 7025D7E6-33E5-44E0-842E-71588C301476.jpeg
    7025D7E6-33E5-44E0-842E-71588C301476.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 5601E243-666E-4747-A504-4296789359B7.jpeg
    5601E243-666E-4747-A504-4296789359B7.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 183

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning you gorgeous people 🥰
More evidence and reports sent to DVLA this morning and this time I sent all her social media links so they can do an in depth search themselves.
I also stated she has broken the law with not informing them she has been divorced since 2021 and no longer MRS PIMLOTT.
She is such a smug t that she doesn’t realise that when they do her blood test it will show in her LFT how bad an alcoholic she is and nothing she can do about that.
Seems like the many years of thinking she’s above the law is finally catching up with her.
I know some people have stated what’s the point of me doing this well
1- she loses her licence for lying and being a danger to the public and her daughter by not informing DVLA of her medical condition and medication

2- If she doesn’t lose her licence which is highly doubtful with all the evidence she herself has put on a public platform, it proves she is full of s and doesn’t have anxiety.

This isn’t me being childish, it’s me having a major concern for public safety especially with drink driving. One thing I hate is drink drivers, dangerous driving, not medically fit to drive and it shows they are selfish fs. You’re driving a 2/3 tonne fin weapon that will and can destroy innocent families just for being a selfish t.

Hope you all have a lovely day and CATPISS, I await your clap back saying you’ve sent this to your case officer and they are getting close with the case 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3222.jpeg
    IMG_3222.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3229.jpeg
    IMG_3229.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 177

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Why is she still pretending there was a cat sitter? Last time the cat sitter was staying there. This time she is claiming she came in daily. Have I got that right?
I’m not sure, the story is a bit all over the place. I know she bought some milk for the ‘cat sitter’ before she went away as she mentioned it in one of her hauls (unless
I’ve dreamt it) 😂

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Good morning you gorgeous people 🥰
More evidence and reports sent to DVLA this morning and this time I sent all her social media links so they can do an in depth search themselves.
I also stated she has broken the law with not informing them she has been divorced since 2021 and no longer MRS PIMLOTT.
She is such a smug t that she doesn’t realise that when they do her blood test it will show in her LFT how bad an alcoholic she is and nothing she can do about that.
Seems like the many years of thinking she’s above the law is finally catching up with her.
I know some people have stated what’s the point of me doing this well
1- she loses her licence for lying and being a danger to the public and her daughter by not informing DVLA of her medical condition and medication

2- If she doesn’t lose her licence which is highly doubtful with all the evidence she herself has put on a public platform, it proves she is full of s and doesn’t have anxiety.

This isn’t me being childish, it’s me having a major concern for public safety especially with drink driving. One thing I hate is drink drivers, dangerous driving, not medically fit to drive and it shows they are selfish fs. You’re driving a 2/3 tonne fin weapon that will and can destroy innocent families just for being a selfish t.

Hope you all have a lovely day and CATPISS, I await your clap back saying you’ve sent this to your case officer and they are getting close with the case 🤣🤣🤣
Well done !! She will be fuming and I love that for her ..

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t understand - she didn’t have time to shop!! But this isn’t the 1st time she has served this up to H?! Surly her huns will be thinking this is a normal tea to H🙈

Also the whole D1 D2 thing, when you get talking to someone you obv do some stalking of your own. They will come on her tik tok and see what a fruit loop she is 😂🙈. Wht man will think ‘ahh she is a catch, look how she digs outs all her exes. She is amazing’ She does herself no favours😂😂

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She says a freezer dinner yet the only thing from the freezer was chicken nuggets.
Surely she froze those pasta sauces she bought from m&s a couple of weeks ago, she could have made a nice dish.
She usually only dishes up frozen veg that she microwaves anyway, never actually see her prepare anything fresh!
And she’s just admitted H will eat pretty much anything, how sad is it she’s completely depriving her daughter because she’s fussy.
I don’t like mushrooms, but will happily handle them cut them and add to dishes, I just pick them out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.