Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Doing the cons first actually shows the sort of person she is. Negative b. Be grateful you were away with your child. You didn't struggle with food when you were necking pastrys. As I've said before it just wasn't good enough for her and she likes to show off and go out every night for dinner anyway as we have seen on other holidays so I don't know why she's egging the hotel because she's a dick. They looked to have a good variety as she said so I even doubt Harper struggled otherwise I'd say even steph would have said they would go out more. Steph actually got to do alot more once aimee left by the looks of it so I doubt she will be eager to go away with her again.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s some audacity to claim she’s a fussy eater 🤣 all she does is shovel food down her fat neck.

Also the pillowcase story, why was she laughing at such a pointless story 🤣🤣
She probably arrived before the time she was due and they let her on up to the room and then they finished up by giving her them to throw on. I think it's standard tbh lol I've arrived early and caught cleaners off the hop. She hasn't a clue.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_6069.jpeg
What is actually wrong with people?? I could be high on drugs and still never request that.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Looks like someone had a rough night. She looks all glassy eyed in that video. Crying? Lack of sleep? #LoveThatForHer I wonder if she will manage a food shop today in her oh so busy schedule. A week on holiday and on day 3 back home of doing sod all, it must be tiring

Attachments

• E1AF54BD-D44A-4884-AE35-03199EBF6D97.jpeg
    E1AF54BD-D44A-4884-AE35-03199EBF6D97.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 186
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Long time TL viewer and recent CC viewer just never commented (or been allowed to🙊).

I just wanted share to my views on the cat sitter. I'm a dogwalker/petsitter. I do work over Christmas, stay at pet owners homes to look after their pets (it is a real job 😂)

However, as a petsitter I most certainly wouldn't go and stay in somebody else's home when there is a man 'popping in' (I'm not being sexist, but as a female it would make me feel uncomfortable to be honest it would with a woman popping in too) and I'm sure I speak for all sitters there. I wouldn't accept the job if that was the case.

I'm also certain that my insurance wouldn't cover me if somebody else was providing care if heaven forbid something happened to a pet.
Sounds like an awesome job. 🤣🤣 love dogs!!

Although I’d only pet sit in a house where I wasn’t likely to take pets home attached to my clothing 👀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She probably arrived before the time she was due and they let her on up to the room and then they finished up by giving her them to throw on. I think it's standard tbh lol I've arrived early and caught cleaners off the hop. She hasn't a clue.

No she hasn’t, laughable she claims to have worked in travel and be well travelled. She is absolutely the sort of person to be rude to the maids. And no way will she have left the room in a decent way when she left.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Long time TL viewer and recent CC viewer just never commented (or been allowed to🙊).

I just wanted share to my views on the cat sitter. I'm a dogwalker/petsitter. I do work over Christmas, stay at pet owners homes to look after their pets (it is a real job 😂)

However, as a petsitter I most certainly wouldn't go and stay in somebody else's home when there is a man 'popping in' (I'm not being sexist, but as a female it would make me feel uncomfortable to be honest it would with a woman popping in too) and I'm sure I speak for all sitters there. I wouldn't accept the job if that was the case.

I'm also certain that my insurance wouldn't cover me if somebody else was providing care if heaven forbid something happened to a pet.
She has no cat sitter.
End of.

She just tripped herself up when she told everyone her dad had face timed her with the cats 😂

Errrrrrrrrm me thinks Olga the humongous swamp pig is telling porkies about being a fussy eater, I think the only thing she is fussy about is actually consuming nutritional foods, if it’s deep fried, or wrapped or stuffed with chocolate or its fluff or any type of booze or some random 🍆 it’s ramming the s down its massive gullet. 🐷🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Errrrrrrrrm me thinks Olga the humongous swamp pig is telling porkies about being a fussy eater, I think the only thing she is fussy about is actually consuming nutritional foods, if it’s deep fried, or wrapped or stuffed with chocolate or its fluff or any type of booze or some random 🍆 it’s ramming the s down its massive gullet. 🐷🙄

She defo knew what booze was included in the all inclusive didn’t she 🤣 reeled them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.