Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 22, 2024
london
The form she has was DR1. If you Google that form you can download it and see that all the questions are alcohol related.

The form she has was DR1. If you Google that form you can download it and see that all the questions are alcohol related.
Oh s, all her huns thinking it’s anxiety she’s lapping up the attention knowing full well it’s not 🫣 she is something else

Mar 8, 2024
Vav really isn’t…. Her eldest has had about 7 step dads, the wrong father is on the birth certificate, when her views are low she punts her son out on social media. Rumour has it he’s strapped into his buggy with his iPad so she can make TikTok’s. She married a dying man and used him to get press up in Aberdeen, refused his mum entry into the room while he was dying, didn’t put any of his family on the headstone, was sleeping with his best pal while he was dying and then pocketed £15k of money she raised for a local charity. She may not look like the car crash that is Aimee but is by far a way more dangerous individual….. there is a lot more I could say but I think that’s enough…..
Omg I didn't know this 😡😡 I'm a bit behind, I don't follow her this is absolutely disgusting 😡😡

Jun 7, 2023
I'm here don't worry keep watching this space 
This will be your/your pals mugshot down the police station. Lord knows they’ll be needed 👀

Attachments

• 8A824322-B114-410C-B2A1-03A82EDF5D76.jpeg
    8A824322-B114-410C-B2A1-03A82EDF5D76.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 135
Mar 8, 2024
Off topic, because there is a lot going on 🤣 but imagine when poor harper gets bullied because of her mothers actions, what will cat piss do??? Me for one, like most of yous, would be round at the parents door , few words exchanged of what will happen if they didn't get there kid under control and that should be the end of it, there's been one or two incidents my kids have came in crying over the same kid , paid a little visit to the bullying kids mother, was nice after a brief chat, that was it, all sorted, I didn't need to do a tik tok or clap back! What will she do wen little harper gets bullied?? Will she sort it out in an adult parental manner? No it will be a huge tik tok drama

Mar 7, 2024
I do wonder what the appeal is with Aimee to these rabid huns. Most people stumble across her and find something they relate to single mum, mental health, being a busy working mum, dv etc. But it doesn't take long before most people realise she isn't as she seems, the lies, the lazines, the arrogance...
The only draw I can see is seeing someone who appears to work very little but has plenty of disposable income, so maybe that seems glamorous or inspirational (straight out of the MLM get the mugs reeled in handbook). Wonder how many realise that her dad bought her house. Every car she has ever owned was bought by her dad (it's on her fb or insta somewhere). When people used to ask what she did for a living in lockdown she used to say works in a children's boutique/clothes shop, travel agent (MLM scheme) and works for a muti million pound business (Gregg the wallet). She packed in two of those jobs but I bet daddy still pays her a wage for doing nothing.
I had a long day in the office today, my children came home to a hot nutritious meal to our comfy house paid for by me. I was thinking on my journey home how empty her life is. She isn't doing anything of any value, she has no structure to her days, she doesn't have laughs and moans with colleagues or even friends, she has nothing to be proud of. It's no wonder she struggles with her mental health. Food, alcohol and shopping are filling a void

Status
Not open for further replies.