IMG_4812.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4814.png
    IMG_4814.png
    460 KB · Views: 116

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Off topic, because there is a lot going on 🤣 but imagine when poor harper gets bullied because of her mothers actions, what will cat piss do??? Me for one, like most of yous, would be round at the parents door , few words exchanged of what will happen if they didn't get there kid under control and that should be the end of it, there's been one or two incidents my kids have came in crying over the same kid , paid a little visit to the bullying kids mother, was nice after a brief chat, that was it, all sorted, I didn't need to do a tik tok or clap back! What will she do when little harper gets bullied?? Will she sort it out in an adult parental manner? No it will be a huge tik tok drama
that Poor kid if kids get a whiff of the antics on tick tock at high school 😭 kids can be awful at that age! it’s a total minefield when they hit high school unfortunately!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Off topic, because there is a lot going on 🤣 but imagine when poor harper gets bullied because of her mothers actions, what will cat piss do??? Me for one, like most of yous, would be round at the parents door , few words exchanged of what will happen if they didn't get there kid under control and that should be the end of it, there's been one or two incidents my kids have came in crying over the same kid , paid a little visit to the bullying kids mother, was nice after a brief chat, that was it, all sorted, I didn't need to do a tik tok or clap back! What will she do wen little harper gets bullied?? Will she sort it out in an adult parental manner? No it will be a huge tik tok drama
Oh I hope it’s a drama. It’s the drama Mick I just love it🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.